1. Post #8961
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,562 Posts
    ahahaha oh god Eggs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #8962
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    16,669 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 21Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #8963
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,680 Posts
    jesus christ how horrifying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #8964
    January 2009
    3,904 Posts
    Though on the note of roboradia I still enjoy how he gave her sharp teeth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #8965
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,797 Posts
    Though on the note of roboradia I still enjoy how he gave her sharp teeth
    All trolls have sharp teeth though...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #8966
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,904 Posts
    All trolls have sharp teeth though...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

7. Post #8967
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,197 Posts
    The higher your blood the sharper your teeth, I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8968
    July 2012
    125 Posts
    Karkats teeth are pretty prominent.

9. Post #8969
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,432 Posts
    The higher your blood the sharper your teeth, I think.
    what about tavros
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #8970
    July 2010
    585 Posts
    i think instead of trying to establish troll teeth patterns maybe we could just say that hussie designed them with whatever he thought looked best?

however it is clear to me that troll teeth is a very important issue and must be discussed at length
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

11. Post #8971
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,197 Posts
    what about tavros
    I didn't even know he had teeth

(On a more serious note, I can't remember what his teeth are like AT ALL)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

12. Post #8972
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,681 Posts
    what about tavros
    Obviously everything above Maroon has sharp teeth

13. Post #8973
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,904 Posts
    i think instead of trying to establish troll teeth patterns maybe we could just say that hussie designed them with whatever he thought looked best?
    Now hold on you mother fucker. You can't even begin to comprehend what this shit means to me. I've spent the last two years of my life mapping troll teeth patterns. I've got this shit down to a science. Your pea sized brain would barely even grasp a beginners course to the troll sciences, let alone anything at my level of expertise. You think Hussie understands his own comic? Think again. I know shit Hussie doesn't. I've collaborated with the smartest minds on Tumblr to figure this shit out. You can't possibly understand the fire you've just started. We've spent years studying blood synchronization, teeth patterns, skin hues, and horn variations. You thought troll relationships were complicated? Think again. The research we've completed shows signs of hidden spacial quadrants. Quadrants you never would have dreamed of. The shipping we're capable of could change history. It could change the world. Yet here you are, blaspheming in the art of troll science. Well done sir. What have you accomplished in this life? How could anything relevant to your feeble mind compare to what we've done? You're meaningless. You're nothing to us. Your words won't stop us. The world will know what we have accomplished. The world will know you are nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #8974
    <3
    October 2010
    14,127 Posts
    Now hold on you mother fucker. You can't even begin to comprehend what this shit means to me. I've spent the last two years of my life mapping troll teeth patterns. I've got this shit down to a science. Your pea sized brain would barely even grasp a beginners course to the troll sciences, let alone anything at my level of expertise. You think Hussie understands his own comic? Think again. I know shit Hussie doesn't. I've collaborated with the smartest minds on Tumblr to figure this shit out. You can't possibly understand the fire you've just started. We've spent years studying blood synchronization, teeth patterns, skin hues, and horn variations. You thought troll relationships were complicated? Think again. The research we've completed shows signs of hidden spacial quadrants. Quadrants you never would have dreamed of. The shipping we're capable of could change history. It could change the world. Yet here you are, blaspheming in the art of troll science. Well done sir. What have you accomplished in this life? How could anything relevant to your feeble mind compare to what we've done? You're meaningless. You're nothing to us. Your words won't stop us. The world will know what we have accomplished. The world will know you are nothing.
    Unless Troll braces and shit are brought into the equation.
    That would be a fucking GAME CHANGER right there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #8975
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,863 Posts
    i think i just fell in dudelove
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #8976
    July 2010
    585 Posts
    please don't kill me

i have a family
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #8977
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,714 Posts
    did you calculate the wild card rilez

did you remember

the dicks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #8978
    January 2009
    3,904 Posts
    Sharp teeth = hot, as taught to us by Mindfang.
    Hence why it amuses me that Equius gave them to Aradiabot.

50 Shades of Grey posted:
    Her fingers, which I have lost track of, to my surprise have come 8etween the petticoat and my skin. The heat of her touch tells me the likely range for the color of her 8lood. I wouldn't have guessed it to look at her, not with her sign stripped. Her mouth opens slightly and I squint. Ah! Razor sharp, and none missing. Perfect. How disappointing it is to find quivering lips hiding dull teeth.
    Oh yeah, and the different blood castes have different body heats apparently.
    Though that's a bit less significant.

19. Post #8979
    October 2009
    8,863 Posts
    feferi radiates heat like the goddamn sun

or aradia i'm not really sure
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events

20. Post #8980
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,994 Posts
    It would make sense for the lower castes to radiate heat more because of the powerful psychics. And it would explain Karkat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events

21. Post #8981
    February 2010
    1,714 Posts
    Am i doing this right?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #8982
    October 2009
    8,863 Posts
    maybe if you'd explain what you're trying to accomplish

Edited:

oh wait i just noticed p cool

23. Post #8983
    January 2009
    3,904 Posts
    It would make sense for the lower castes to radiate heat more because of the powerful psychics. And it would explain Karkat.
    Also sea-dwellers would make sense to be cold, that's how biology works right

24. Post #8984
    <3
    October 2010
    14,127 Posts
    Also sea-dwellers would make sense to be cold, that's how biology works right
    In that case, Karkat must be a real hothead
       Im so sorry   

25. Post #8985
    October 2009
    8,863 Posts
    In that case, Karkat must be a real hothead
       Im so sorry   
    no punishment is cruel enough

26. Post #8986
    November 2010
    867 Posts
    no punishment is cruel enough
    Man these puns are getting out of control. It's not like he did that for no reason.
       god that was bad   

27. Post #8987
    October 2009
    8,863 Posts
    this is going to be a long knight

28. Post #8988
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,030 Posts
    Haha hey guys quit all these puns or I'm gonna have to

fucking murder every single one of you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Funny Funny x 9Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

29. Post #8989
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,562 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #8990
    January 2009
    3,904 Posts
    Haha hey guys quit all these puns or I'm gonna have to

fucking murder every single one of you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #8991
    December 2009
    242 Posts
    on an unrelated music note

can someone mash up Concept of Love from JSRF and Electromechanism from Album 5? I think it would be beautiful.

32. Post #8992
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,157 Posts
    I just really love how creative you can get in TF2 with MSPA references. Hammers, swords, rifles, revolvers, hats... but thanks to a recent addition...

+ +

I can now leave a surprise for the mailman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

33. Post #8993
    how can you love some-one if you can't eat a brick
    July 2011
    1,320 Posts
    i went to a homestuck meetup at an ihop

there were pancakes

there were ships

there were horns

also if you're in minneapolis or the surrounding area, pm me, there's a facebook group where this stuff is organized
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

34. Post #8994
    I am a pasty white nerd who gets offended for black people because I have nothing better to do
    July 2006
    5,877 Posts
    anyone check out the new album yet?

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/...ssible-to-play
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 5 (list)

35. Post #8995
    hOnK :o)
    December 2009
    3,987 Posts
    i went to a homestuck meetup at an ihop

there were pancakes

there were ships

there were horns

also if you're in minneapolis or the surrounding area, pm me, there's a facebook group where this stuff is organized
    i did this too but at comic con

ihop homestuck meetups are amazing. they always go so well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

36. Post #8996
    July 2011
    1,320 Posts
    have this horrible pic i took, i forgot to charge my camera

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #8997
    June 2010
    4,448 Posts

oh my~

38. Post #8998
    July 2011
    1,320 Posts
    you can see my friend to the right wearing a hat

we were asked "are you a gay couple" once

have a dave

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #8999
    hOnK :o)
    December 2009
    3,987 Posts

what the fuck is happening

is jade blowing dave i dont even
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #9000
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,296 Posts

hissie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 24 (list)