1. Post #6321
    Can I post my cooking video in here? Or will people blow a gasket

Edited:

Oh fuck pageking.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #6322
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,610 Posts
    i haven't actually installed it yet, i just want you guys' opinion on this

also: http://www.nouptime.com/
    On the "Worst Hosts" page:

Idiots who entered Google as a Host: 2531
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #6323
    TPlink is one of the best brands for wifi routers, right
    I need one now that I have a portable computer and I've seen a couple TP link ones for cheap that look good
    Also, TPlink USB or PCI wifi adapter for an old PC that needs to have WiFi so I don't have to run a cable through the entire house?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

4. Post #6324
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,186 Posts
    oh my GOD Brutal Doom 0.16 added one liners

hey guys we should play some brutal doom co-op (or deathmatch)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #6325
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts

Edited:

Oh fuck pageking.

That is no beef stew!

THESE are what I call a beef stew.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6326
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    derp/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

7. Post #6327

Edited:

Oh fuck pageking.

Brt for Masterchef 2012.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

8. Post #6328
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,972 Posts
    oh my GOD Brutal Doom 0.16 added one liners

hey guys we should play some brutal doom co-op (or deathmatch)
    Agreed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #6329
    THESE are what I call a beef stew.
    Ok. This is what I call beef stew.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

10. Post #6330
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Frankly, I'd call that a beef soup.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #6331
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,159 Posts
    I'd just call it food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #6332
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Frankly, I'd call that a beef soup.
    http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/stew?q=stew

noun
    1 [mass noun] a dish of meat and vegetables cooked slowly in liquid in a closed dish or pan:
    lamb stew
    Your definition of a stew is wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #6333
    If you noticed, I put stew in quotations because it takes another reheating to thicken. But yes it's thin when it's "done."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

14. Post #6334
    I'm a Cthulhu!
    January 2011
    5,291 Posts
    Whatever it is, it looks good and i would eat it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #6335
    June 2010
    9,225 Posts
    What the video didn't show was one of Cresty's "secret ingredients"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

16. Post #6336
    I added some of my own starches to thicken it up.

17. Post #6337
    August 2009
    388 Posts

Edited:

Oh fuck pageking.

Is that green crunchy stuff celery? Looks like it but I haven't seen it with the leaves on before. Either way you must love it because you put loads in. Liked the editing, flowed well and didn't leave me waiting for anything to happen. Was the green flashy light a cooking timer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #6338
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,872 Posts

Edited:

Oh fuck pageking.

You actually buy canned sliced carrots? Slicing carrots would pretty much be this show's selling point!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #6339
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,756 Posts

i swear to fucking god this happens to half of the videos i have posted.

Edited:

QUIT LAUGHING AT MY PAIN YOU SON OF A BITCH
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

20. Post #6340
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,312 Posts
    I was able to use Dr. Dre beats or whatever today. I do not know if they were fake or something, but they sounded like shit.

Seriously. It was muddy and like I was underwater or something. And the bass was nonexistant. My fucking phone has a better speaker than these.

And uncomfy. Like, why would somebody use headphones with the soft things ON your ears instead of around your ears? Why?

These. The image is probably from a fake site or something, but yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

21. Post #6341
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    I was able to use Dr. Dre beats or whatever today. I do not know if they were fake or something, but they sounded like shit.

Seriously. It was muddy and like I was underwater or something. And the bass was nonexistant. My fucking phone has a better speaker than these.

And uncomfy. Like, why would somebody use headphones with the soft things ON your ears instead of around your ears? Why?
    you were using the DJ set, those suck. the studio set is a little better but I wouldn't buy them for more than $20
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #6342
    Is that green crunchy stuff celery? Looks like it but I haven't seen it with the leaves on before. Either way you must love it because you put loads in. Liked the editing, flowed well and didn't leave me waiting for anything to happen. Was the green flashy light a cooking timer?
    I love it because even though it's crunchy as fuck when fresh, in the stew after many hours it's like gelatin in your mouth and has a nice light flavour, hard to describe in the stew. Basically it has a similar function as the onions. Stuff to absorb the juice and help give the stew body.

The flashing timer was simply the clock on the stove. The camera sensor reads differently than we see and the clock timer actually flashes fast like a CRT.

Edited:

You actually buy canned sliced carrots? Slicing carrots would pretty much be this show's selling point!
    I've been making this stew way longer than I considered this video. I used sliced because after 5 hours or so the difference is gone basically. And I went to buy the ingredients before considering the video.

Edited:

Edited:

Do you have buttloads of copyrighted content.

23. Post #6343
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,756 Posts
    Do you have buttloads of copyrighted content.
    Only 3 of my videos have copyrighted music in them, didn't even bother with monetizing them.
    1 out of 3 of my BF3 videos had monetization removed, 3 out of 4 of my GTA:SA videos had monetization removed, 1 out of 6 of my Roblox videos had monetization removed, and 1 out of 3 of my Dungeon Defenders videos had monetization removed. I've scanned through every one of those videos and they don't have any music or anything that should be copyrighted.

24. Post #6344
    June 2010
    9,225 Posts
    Apple patented and copyrighted pixels, didn't you hear?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #6345
    I deny that I'm a Weebo Warrior
    September 2011
    5,551 Posts
    I don't think the modem is supposed to be filtered. Another thing that could be an issue is the wiring in your house, if it's old or simply not done right, there's going to be a lot of noise on the line and that will cause similar problems.
    Well the wiring in this house is absolutely shit. Like our light bulbs blow after a month or two....
    So yeah I guess it could just be wiring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

26. Post #6346

Edited:

Oh fuck pageking.

I sat through ten minutes of a guy making stew without commenting on anything or mentioning the ingredients, with only the background noise as the audio.
    Really well made, wish more cooking videos were like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

27. Post #6347
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,872 Posts
    I sat through ten minutes of a guy making stew without commenting on anything or mentioning the ingredients, with only the background noise as the audio.
    Really well made, wish more cooking videos were like this.
    I was kind of boggled afterwards as well. Kinda like sex you didn't know you wanted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

28. Post #6348
    July 2010
    4,096 Posts
    Apple patented and copyrighted pixels, didn't you hear?
    they're researching the genetic differences between us and monkeys so they can patent the 1% of dna that seperates them from us

then they will release their new line of humans wearing hipster clothes...

iHuman

29. Post #6349
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,448 Posts

Edited:

I had that happen to one of my Minecraft videos. You know... the one video I have that has no sound at all? When I uploaded it Youtube thought it'd be cool to just not put the sound in. My other MC videos (with sound) are fine though.

Did some company copyright silence?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

30. Post #6350
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    725 Posts
    The guy who made 4'33" must have thought you were infringing on his copyright.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4%E2%80%B233%E2%80%B3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #6351
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,085 Posts
    So... I guess my grandma got an iPhone

I don't know if anyone knows but I wrecked my car on Friday (long story short I swerved to avoid an accident and caused another)

Anyway, I get a text randomly this morning, don't recognize the number but the way it's written is like a family member did it, as it wrote "Sorry to hear about your accident, I'm glad you're okay! xoxo"

went and looked up the number in our home phone's phonebook and it turns out it was my grandma's number. went to go respond and it defaulted to iMessage

so that's cool, a 77 year old woman using an iPhone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #6352
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,442 Posts

Edited:

Oh fuck pageking.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-pulled-pork/
    Do this next.

In fact, everyone here do this. It tastes like heaven, so long as you use the right root beer. (It might be a good idea to add a tad bit of vinegar, though.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #6353
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,758 Posts
    So... I guess my grandma got an iPhone

I don't know if anyone knows but I wrecked my car on Friday (long story short I swerved to avoid an accident and caused another)

Anyway, I get a text randomly this morning, don't recognize the number but the way it's written is like a family member did it, as it wrote "Sorry to hear about your accident, I'm glad you're okay! xoxo"

went and looked up the number in our home phone's phonebook and it turns out it was my grandma's number. went to go respond and it defaulted to iMessage

so that's cool, a 77 year old woman using an iPhone
    I can't even get my mom to use a tablet properly, god damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #6354
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,299 Posts
    I can't even get my mom to use a tablet properly, god damn.
    I gave my mum my old android phone, can't peel her off it most of the time.

35. Post #6355
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,442 Posts
    I gave my mum my old android phone, can't peel her off it most of the time.
    When I grow old, I hope I get to be a curmudgeony old coot who acts like he knows nothing about computers yet will blow everybody's mind when it's time to actually talk about computers.

I have low aspirations in life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #6356
    December 2009
    8,765 Posts
    I had that happen to one of my Minecraft videos. You know... the one video I have that has no sound at all? When I uploaded it Youtube thought it'd be cool to just not put the sound in. My other MC videos (with sound) are fine though.

That would be EMI. They also own such classics as "sounds of the beach" and "Birds in the morning"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

37. Post #6357
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,602 Posts
    Or when Universal took down that Megaupload video, even though it owned none of the copyrights in that video.

38. Post #6358
    After all this time, It's still tough to get non-positive feedback. which is why I was terrified of posting my video in the video sections.

39. Post #6359
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,442 Posts
    After all this time, It's still tough to get non-positive feedback. which is why I was terrified of posting my video in the video sections.
    It was incredibly awkward to watch and I kept getting chills, so I didn't even bother watching the whole way through.

40. Post #6360
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    39,107 Posts
    you must hate food