1. Post #201
    February 2012
    148 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,739 Posts
    People have been saying I've been sending spam from my Gmail.

I check my Gmail, nothing in Sent. Spam contains a few bounced spam messages and spam sent to myself. I have two-step authentication and I haven't received a text message, so my Gmail isn't comprised. I also followed Gmail's security checklist, but I already met all the checks, so I didn't have to do anything. I reported the message that "I" sent to myself to Gmail. That's done.

The mail headers said it was sent through hotmail's server, so I log in to my Windows Live ID. My account was temporarily blocked and I had to verify myself via text message. I go to Hotmail (which I never use, since my Live ID is the same as my Gmail address), and we have a winner. 32 in sent items.

Nothing on my profile was changed, nor was my password, so I'm led to believe my Live ID itself isn't compromised either. Although spoofing emails isn't hard, they did somehow get some of my contacts. What the fuck?

All of this made me realize, however, how bad Microsoft's security is. Their password policy is still shit: passwords are still capped at around 16 characters. They don't offer two-step authentication or any other form of authentication. The text messages they send is only used for password recovery as far as I know. The other 'security' method is the infamous "Security Question and Answer".

And aside from that, why do I even HAVE Hotmail in the first place? If my Windows Live ID was a @live.com or an @hotmail.com one, then I can understand, but with Gmail? Really? I can't deactivate it either, not without closing my entire Live ID, which I can't since I'm using it. Just not for Hotmail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    So I turned in what I thought was a fantastic paper actually.

But when I walked in, it was empty. Turns out he simply handed out the test for next week today and let people go. I went to his office, dropped off my paper and headed out to work. Turns out my boss was taking us out to lunch that moment. We went to my favourite sandwich shop too.

:D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

4. Post #204
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    8,146 Posts

But when I walked in, it was empty. Turns out he simply handed out the test for next week today and let people go. I went to his office, dropped off my paper and headed out to work. Turns out my boss was taking us out to lunch that moment. We went to my favourite sandwich shop too.

I love those "everything went better than expected" moments.

I'm really hoping for them this week and next.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

5. Post #205
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,299 Posts

Its not every day things go so well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #206
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,012 Posts
    Low hanging fruit, and it's not that bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    I love those "everything went better than expected" moments.

I'm really hoping for them this week and next.
    I wish you luck in whatever you do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

8. Post #208
    February 2012
    148 Posts
    Sorry for the bad post. I've been lurking this thread since V. 16 or so but it seems I still have more to do. I promise that next time will be better. :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

9. Post #209
    December 2009
    8,742 Posts
    Sorry for the bad post. I've been lurking this thread since V. 16 or so but it seems I still have more to do. I promise that next time will be better. :3
    The only bad thing was the ghost page thing. No one cares about it anymore, And some people got annoying over at at times

At least imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

10. Post #210
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,717 Posts
    I need to learn from this guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #211
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    nope you just need to stop posting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Europe Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    Lots of hearts going around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

13. Post #213
    June 2010
    1,358 Posts
    Does anyone have a spare mouse lying around that they don't need? My middle mouse button has just broken and my warranty has expired, which is a pain in the ass :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

14. Post #214
    Place a message on my profile stating how you feel towards me. (obligatory: scriptkiddy destroyer)
    March 2012
    4,438 Posts
    Oh boy, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion looks pretty damn sweet.
    I tried googling around, but I didn't seem to find anything so here I go, do these Sins of a Solar Empire games have any really fancy graphics options?
    I probably won't be able to get it anyway, as I wasted all of my money on a 680, and I have no money left over anymore :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    kill yourself
    May 2008
    4,114 Posts

New video from her, she got a new mic now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    How does she have like 12 of the same top and each one makes her tits look like they are huge.

I love it. Her talking, not so much. Put some damn emotion into it.

"Hey there! Welcome back to Tasty PC TV... Today..."

Edited:

"But it's just so pretty"

I came
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,299 Posts
    Oh boy, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion looks pretty damn sweet.
    I tried googling around, but I didn't seem to find anything so here I go, do these Sins of a Solar Empire games have any really fancy graphics options?
    I probably won't be able to get it anyway, as I wasted all of my money on a 680, and I have no money left over anymore :(
    It doesn't look incredibly impressive, If you have played Homeworld 2 before, its essentially that with some sexy shaders.

Regardless, its a really fun game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    December 2007
    836 Posts
    I keep getting distracted by her, other pair..

Also, I currently have a SATA II motherboard, should I still invest in a Vertex III, or a cheaper model which does reach the full potential of SATA II but not much more?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

19. Post #219
    April 2009
    6,187 Posts
    She's obviously nervous as all hell.

Keeps fidgeting, blinking, and breaking eye contact.

Edited:

Also take a look at this dipshit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #220
    Place a message on my profile stating how you feel towards me. (obligatory: scriptkiddy destroyer)
    March 2012
    4,438 Posts
    It doesn't look incredibly impressive, If you have played Homeworld 2 before, its essentially that with some sexy shaders.

Regardless, its a really fun game.
    I have never played these kinds of games, but I am a huge space and sci-fi fan, and this game seemed so cool and well simply huge.
    But anyway, I am not going to get this game anytime soon :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

21. Post #221
    August 2009
    388 Posts
    New video from her, she got a new mic now.
    Wet mouth noises. I don't think the microphone is an issue, it sounds more like she's recording at night so she has to talk quietly or she'll wake someone, it's not a whisper it's just like she's TRYING to keep her voice quiet. She's pretty good at keeping her assets on screen at all times though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #222
    Her mic was fine from the beginning. People kept suggesting her to get a new mic when her problem is she is speaking wrong.

He is speaking in the front of her throat which ends up sounding wet and weak. She needs to use her gut more to project the sound towards the camera.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #223
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Europe Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    April 2009
    6,187 Posts
    Letters too aliased.

0/10 would not bang
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,370 Posts
    ugh

i get to clean out my c drive with 68 KB of free space on it. thanks windirstat for being helpful

26. Post #226
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,717 Posts
    ugh

i get to clean out my c drive with 68 KB of free space on it. thanks windirstat for being helpful
    Have fun! Try not to hurt yourself!

27. Post #227
    CIPWTTKT's Resident Redneckā„¢
    December 2009
    7,205 Posts
    I think I may dual-boot Ubuntu on my Mac. Nothing to lose from it to be honest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

28. Post #228
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,781 Posts
    IT'S BACK.
    maybe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

29. Post #229
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,522 Posts
    for a minute
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #230
    August 2008
    14,781 Posts
    for a minute
    Maybe 2, if we're lucky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

31. Post #231
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,301 Posts
    Up for almost 10 minutes now!

What happened?? Some kid got mad at Garry and DDoS?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events

32. Post #232
    December 2009
    8,742 Posts
    I would not be surprised if it goes down because the influx of people bring up the strain again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

33. Post #233
    August 2008
    14,781 Posts
    Up for almost 10 minutes now!

What happened?? Some kid got mad at Garry and DDoS?
    Garry banned a fuckload of sethhack users yesterday from Garrys Mod.
    I'd have to guess it would be that.

Edited:

http://facepunch.com/threads/1179698
    Amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

34. Post #234

June 2011
    422 Posts
    Her?
    I'm pretty sure Wingless is a guy.
    Or is this an inside joke that I missed somewhere along the line?
    TBH I miss wingless the guy :(
    Im just in denial...i think...er..maybe? i...am conflicted
    Also i am very stressed out...the wireing of the whole house..freaks me out... but i dont pay rent so...

I need a UPS - i have zero income...waiting on SSI it may take 3 months or so to get aproved...
    im worryed about a massive power fail or a fire...

my hdd's are... not failing but convering... my roomate demand i shut my pc off at night / when im not on it for more then 30 mins...

My head fucking hurts and i cant sleep... IM out of weed and im haveing panic attacks too...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,301 Posts
    Random nosebleed during school, yaiii.

Also it is my birthday!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

36. Post #236
    December 2009
    8,742 Posts
    Random nosebleed during school, yaiii.

Also it is my birthday!
    Happy Bloodday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #237

June 2011
    422 Posts
    wingless i respect you for you... I.. Just... I dont know why i feel the way i feel...

And i'd like to explain it but not in public...

Im prepareing to paint my room... purple grapes

See prev post ment to merge

Wingless :( Im sorry i mean not to hurt your feelings... i ... im very confused
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

38. Post #238
    June 2010
    9,173 Posts
    wingless i respect you for you... I.. Just... I dont know why i feel the way i feel...

And i'd like to explain it but not in public...

Im prepareing to paint my room... purple grapes

See prev post ment to merge
    heh you were in love with a guy that turned into a chick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

39. Post #239
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,739 Posts
    heh you were in love with a guy that turned into a chick
    Subtle as ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #240
    December 2009
    8,742 Posts
    Wingless true form

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)