1. Post #281
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,565 Posts
    Some Rioters said buffing Xin is on the radar but it's not top priority.
    That'd be sort of nice. I had a bit of fun with him when I was level 20ish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #282
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts

Penta Support New Tournament Meta
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #283
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    hecarim's q isn't an onhit modifier though

it's more like skarner's q than something like poppy's q

Edited:

That'd be sort of nice. I had a bit of fun with him when I was level 20ish.
    <3 xin

he's the funnest champion for me to play
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #284
    Dennab
    January 2012
    953 Posts
    More Ahri's mid this week = less I have to play Kennen and practice my solo tops.

...And then I get an AD carry and support wanting top. Rage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    October 2008
    1,803 Posts
    More Ahri's mid this week = less I have to play Kennen and practice my solo tops.

...And then I get an AD carry and support wanting top. Rage.
    go mundo mid to counter ahri

don't ask it just works
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #286
    Dennab
    January 2012
    953 Posts
    Well I'm sure for my team, they'll pick Ahri more. Was getting bored of always playing mid with Kennen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #287
    Gay Member #1
    Dennab
    November 2009
    5,517 Posts
    Wow, what is this?

I kind of hope they don't completely scrap him, he looks kinda of awesome and we need another void champion.
    They were making him and then were like

Nah lol too generic

Then riven was made
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,961 Posts

[
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #289
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,552 Posts

Nah lol too generic

Then riven was made
    And I see you're judging this on his full list of abilities and aren't looking at a model that could very well have turned out to be Generic_AP/AD_Carry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #290
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,229 Posts

Nah lol too generic

Then riven was made
    no it was because he wasn't identifiable

when you stare at graves you go "he's got a shotgun, he shoots people with it!"

when omen was discussed on the forums, you had a bunch of people saying that he looked like a ranged ad and another group saying that he looked like a tanky deeps or a melee assassin

the point is say you just boot into a game and you see this champion, it's to make sure that you can actually take an educated guess as to what that champion can do. Lulu casts spells, she looks like a little witch. Garen goes and melees everything, he carries a big sword. But what does Omen do with those spikes? Does he shoot them? Maybe he runs up and impales people on them? Readability is important.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #291
    Dennab
    September 2011
    1,790 Posts

Just played another game, all wins.. except maybe one, but you'll never guess which. :)

Edited:

I am photoshop god.
    Tell me your secrets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #292
    Gay Member #1
    Dennab
    November 2009
    5,517 Posts
    And I see you're judging this on his full list of abilities and aren't looking at a model that could very well have turned out to be Generic_AP/AD_Carry
    I'm not calling him nor riven generic tho

soooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait are you saying that I think that omen would be super amazing holy shit wow game changing guy

lmao he'd obviously be generic as fuck AD carry

but he looks cool so i wouldnt mind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

13. Post #293
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,942 Posts
    Making an AD carry that isn't generic?
    Good luck with that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #294
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,229 Posts
    Making an AD carry that isn't generic?
    Good luck with that
    I was thinking of maybe making an AD carry based around artillery

instead of running into a teamfight and shooting people you'd set up in a bush nearby and have to aim shots

kinda like kog'maw if living artillery was his autoattack

and you would have zero escape abilities, if you're caught out of position you're dead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #295
    January 2010
    2,421 Posts
    We need Goblin Techies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,975 Posts
    We need Goblin Techies.
    What do you think this is? Warcraft?

17. Post #297
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,942 Posts
    We need Goblin Techies.
    Then this game would turn from shit to best game ever forever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    We need Goblin Techies.
    Teemo, Shaco and Goblin Techies with blue buff. Dear God.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #299
    black people
    April 2008
    3,934 Posts
    no it was because he wasn't identifiable

when you stare at graves you go "he's got a shotgun, he shoots people with it!"

when omen was discussed on the forums, you had a bunch of people saying that he looked like a ranged ad and another group saying that he looked like a tanky deeps or a melee assassin

the point is say you just boot into a game and you see this champion, it's to make sure that you can actually take an educated guess as to what that champion can do. Lulu casts spells, she looks like a little witch. Garen goes and melees everything, he carries a big sword. But what does Omen do with those spikes? Does he shoot them? Maybe he runs up and impales people on them? Readability is important.
    Lulu casts spells, she looks like a little witch. Garen goes and melees everything, he carries a big sword.
    Mordekaiser is a huge armored guy, he looks like a tank. Shen is a ninja, he looks like an assassin.

Readability is important but for him I don't see how it would be any different than those two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,964 Posts
    Gatekeeper Galio and the login music are fucking amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    36,462 Posts
    first time doing a 5man fp premade in ages

gotta carry these scrubs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #302
    CaF
    July 2009
    760 Posts
    lol hecarim chalice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #303
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,047 Posts
    4 of them deal Magic dmg and you say lol chalice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #304
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
    chalice is a bad item, especially on hecarim
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #305
    CaF
    July 2009
    760 Posts
    negatron~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,942 Posts
    chalice es gut on galio
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events

27. Post #307
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
    catalyst best galio item
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

28. Post #308
    CaF
    July 2009
    760 Posts
    chalice es gut on galio

dats about it, not really useful on anyone else, maybe better after the upgraded version is released
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

29. Post #309
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,942 Posts
    But you have to abuse the shit out of passives even if they aren't that good! Like Hecarim's passive!
    Where's that guy who made a horrible mobafire guide with multiple phantom dancers when you need him?

30. Post #310
    CaF
    July 2009
    760 Posts
    lifesteal nasus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #311
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,947 Posts
    except an early vamp scepter on nasus isn't bad if you're being harassed a lot

healing back half your health in 1 q is p cool

also bob does it so suck me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #312
    CaF
    July 2009
    760 Posts
    omen, frozen hearth, frozen mallet and crystal scepter sijuani(howdo i spell)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #313
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,552 Posts
    except an early vamp scepter on nasus isn't bad if you're being harassed a lot

healing back half your health in 1 q is p cool

also bob does it so suck me
    Does lifesteal really work from his Q? I know it's an on-hit because it's an autoattack modifier but it also deals all the damage in Magic damage doesn't it?

Edit: so wow it actually deals physical damage, Urp!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #314
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,386 Posts

he's
    back~

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #315
    February 2009
    22,959 Posts
    I don't understand why some people in this thread even play LoL when 80% of their posts are bashing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    December 2009
    691 Posts
    Then this game would turn from shit to best game ever forever
    YES! we do!.. But thats like .. Ziggs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #317
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,546 Posts
    I don't understand why some people in this thread even play LoL when 80% of their posts are bashing it.
    I hate this game so much wow fucking terrible players and balance and champions.
    Still plays it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #318
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,942 Posts
    shit game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #319
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts

Longest game I've ever played, both teams kept getting aces and we even lost both of our turrets. But Poppy backdoored and destroyed 2 of their inhibs just in time for us to get super minions to defend against their super minions. We ended up winning.

40. Post #320
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,827 Posts
    dota 2 easy mode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)