1. Post #1761
    I HAVE PHIMOSIS
    February 2011
    5,616 Posts
    what part of that didnt you understand?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #1762
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,487 Posts
    So. I hate Kennen, am I alone or is that oversized Guinea Pig the most ass-backwards Hero in the game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1763
    I HAVE PHIMOSIS
    February 2011
    5,616 Posts
    So. I hate Kennen, am I alone or is that oversized Guinea Pig the most ass-backwards Hero in the game?
    i dont hate any particular champion
    i just hate fed opponents
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #1764
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,728 Posts
    I have enough rp to buy half the champions I dont own:
    - sejuani
    - hecarim
    - volibear
    - swain
    - galio
    - xin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative x 10Zing x 8Funny x 6Friendly x 4Agree x 2Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #1765
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,960 Posts
    - sejuani
    - hecarim
    - volibear
    - swain
    - galio
    - xin
    Galio Sengen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #1766
    December 2009
    11,825 Posts
    I think I'm gonna buy Varus. His kit seems cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #1767
    I made WAYWO a better place
    September 2011
    1,311 Posts
    I think I'm gonna buy Varus. His kit seems cool.
    More important, He looks hawt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 9 (list)

8. Post #1768
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,960 Posts
    I tried Varus on the PBE, he is pretty solid. Have yet to see him in a true team fight situation though. That ult seems really fucking useful in that regard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #1769
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    if you get manamune on lee sin you still get "mana" by killing creeps and casting spells and it actually improves the damage on the manamune

core item
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #1770
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,907 Posts

alistar

nuff said
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1771
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,147 Posts
    xin4lyfe~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #1772
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    if you get manamune on lee sin you still get "mana" by killing creeps and casting spells and it actually improves the damage on the manamune

core item
    if riven has -10 000 mana, then wouldn't manamunes passive give -200ad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #1773
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,234 Posts
    way to have a negative ratio noob l2p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #1774
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,907 Posts
    way to have a negative ratio noob l2p
    im sorry ill uninstall the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1775
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,798 Posts
    The only time i'll ever hate a champion is if a blitzcrank gets a bullshit pull on me.
    if that happens I know I'm gonna hate this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #1776
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,960 Posts
    Only scrubs enjoy the game. You will never be MLG pro until you hate it but still play it for 3+ hours a day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #1777
    October 2008
    1,803 Posts
    The only time i'll ever hate a champion is if a blitzcrank gets a bullshit pull on me.
    if that happens I know I'm gonna hate this game.
    i am that blitz that haunt your dreams

hit almost every single hook and sometimes hit some that shouldn't have
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #1778
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    xin4lyfe~

welcome to the club

Edited:

fyi to succeed as xin go into a duo lane with blitz and wreck shit and build wits end then triforce

tons of dmg

Edited:

also u gotta go balls deep, no limits

dive at level 3, no exceptions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #1779
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    767 Posts
    Only scrubs enjoy the game. You will never be MLG pro until you hate it but still play it for 3+ hours a day.
    I think it's funny in interviews, a lot of the pros say they're don't really have fun playing the game anymore. It's more about serious competition and winning

20. Post #1780
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    xin is obviously best champion in the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #1781
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,728 Posts
    - sejuani
    - volibear
    - swain
    Bought these 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative x 1Winner x 1Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1Friendly x 1Useful x 1Funny x 1Disagree x 1Zing x 1 (list)

22. Post #1782
    October 2008
    1,803 Posts

welcome to the club

Edited:

fyi to succeed as xin go into a duo lane with blitz and wreck shit and build wits end then triforce

tons of dmg

Edited:

also u gotta go balls deep, no limits

dive at level 3, no exceptions
    requires blitz to also be able to grab atleast once a game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #1783
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    Why doesen't anyone play volleyball?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #1784
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,960 Posts
    I think it's funny in interviews, a lot of the pros say they're don't really have fun playing the game anymore. It's more about serious competition and winning
    Not surprising in the least. The game is competitive as hell, and as a pro player it would quickly become less fun and more work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1785
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,553 Posts
    I haven't got many problems with Kennen

I do however really don't like Yorick, his entire kit basically says "I can't have fun, so neither can you.", it's stupidly hard to farm against him because he can just sustain and poke you and there's no point harassing him because of the sustain, it just makes top lane ridiculously boring to play, I'll gladly lose to someone like Kennen cause then at least it's exciting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #1786
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    When did they say that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #1787
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb x 12Useful x 3Informative x 2Optimistic x 2Winner x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1788
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,061 Posts
    And the winner rating goes to...

Someone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #1789
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Brand OP.

Unless you fight Ahri in which case you're fucked.
    I destroy brand as teemo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #1790
    CaF
    July 2009
    760 Posts
    uhh
    a single e>q>w sends you to your fountain
    must have been a bad brand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1791
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,553 Posts
    Well anyone that can dodge skillshots will beat brand (sort of why ahri seems like a huge counter)

Teemo's W just means that it'll be even easier to dodge brands w and q
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1792
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,827 Posts

>4v5
    >lose anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #1793
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    Well anyone that can dodge skillshots will beat brand (sort of why ahri seems like a huge counter)
    any brand who knows how to time his moves and predict the movement of his enemy will beat his opponent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1794
    Hi.
    July 2011
    4,353 Posts
    Volibear <3

35. Post #1795
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,443 Posts
    anybody have any decent fiora rule 34
    Nocturne will also do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #1796
    April 2010
    1,952 Posts

Teemo's W just means that it'll be even easier to dodge brands w and q
    If you do the W correctly before someone has boots 2, he cannot get out in time unless he lots of movespeed or an escape move (which he probably won't be able to use in time).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1797
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,443 Posts
    Took on Fiddle, Teemo and Kass at level 1 as Morg in mid and killed them all lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #1798
    I stole Craptaskets underwear.
    October 2010
    4,758 Posts
    Play with randoms, get an almost full defeat Match History. Why is the matchmaking so terrible?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #1799
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,599 Posts
    Play with randoms, get an almost full defeat Match History. Why is the matchmaking so terrible?
    Matchmaking isnt terrible, the playerbase is terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #1800
    I stole Craptaskets underwear.
    October 2010
    4,758 Posts
    Matchmaking isnt terrible, the playerbase is terrible.
    It usually matches me with a team with 2 low levels, and they both go on the same lane. Last match our bot turret got destroyed at 4 minutes, then the top turret at 6 minutes, the only lane that got intact for a while was mid since i were playing as Heimer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)