1. Post #3561
    March 2009
    362 Posts
    Is Lee Sin shit or do i just suck that bad with him? I can't seem to do any damage to anyone, and whenever i go in i just run around hopelessly and then die. I wish I'd gotten Brand instead...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #3562
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,609 Posts
    you're just really bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

3. Post #3563
    June 2009
    2,208 Posts
    soraka urgot is such a bitch combo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #3564
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,614 Posts
    Soraka-Graves, Alistar-Tristana, Varus-Taric, take your pick.
    Leona-Jarvan is the best
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #3565
    July 2009
    2,833 Posts
    Is Lee Sin shit or do i just suck that bad with him? I can't seem to do any damage to anyone, and whenever i go in i just run around hopelessly and then die. I wish I'd gotten Brand instead...
    u just suck that bad at him

He's one of the best junglers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #3566
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,764 Posts
    Soraka-Graves, Alistar-Tristana, Varus-Taric, take your pick.
    Blitzstar, with Support carry top.
    Talon Leona is OP according to the gay couple I know in skype.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #3567
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    u just suck that bad at him

He's one of the best junglers
    Ridiculous skill ceiling though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #3568
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,383 Posts
    Ridiculous skill ceiling though.
    lol all you have to do is hit your q
    or have your lane bait the enemy team and w to them following up with e
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #3569
    May 2011
    3,195 Posts
    All you had to do was to follow the damn Blitzcrank!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #3570
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,561 Posts
    lol all you have to do is hit your qor have your lane bait the enemy team and w to them following up with e
    There's actually some really cool stuff you can do with lee that requires some thinking and practice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #3571
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,641 Posts
    land Q, press R, press Q.

laugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #3572
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,332 Posts
    I love double blitz lanes.

Grab each other and swap places, and both go OH OHO OHOHO HO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #3573
    October 2010
    3,741 Posts
    Damn being Blitz vs Ali is hell. If you mess up one grab, you just killed yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #3574
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,641 Posts
    Baron Von Veigar is Veigar's best skin

Superb Villain looks like arse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #3575
    For once, don't be so weak.
    August 2011
    2,166 Posts
    Mantheon is the most broken champ in dominion. Fun as hell though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #3576
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,383 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #3577
    July 2011
    6,028 Posts
    I really need to stop assuming that people who own skins are good at the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #3578
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,894 Posts
    ward flash is my favorite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #3579
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,764 Posts
    I mean, look at me, I'm Mediocre, and I own a few skins.

20. Post #3580
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,894 Posts
    My friend would buy a champ and instantly a skin since lvl15.
    He makes greaves and PD on Talon. Go figure
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #3581
    October 2008
    1,802 Posts
    i only buy skins for people i play to win

i think i have like 2-5, with jax being my husbando
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #3582
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,641 Posts
    I just buy skins I like

The only champs I have more than one skin for are Urgot (Got his butcher skin way before Mechagot was released, so I got both), Veigar (Because his white mage is cheap) and Skarner (They're both good skins goddamn and by god if his third is good I will buy his third.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #3583
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,894 Posts
    (They're both good skins goddamn and by god if his third is good I will buy his third.)
    Yeah, they're so equally good It's not even funny.
    When I think about it, now that they make better skins, they should make at least a new shield particle effect for those Skarner skins especially for the sand one.

24. Post #3584
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,332 Posts
    Xerath at 1/4 hp with his abilites on CD, I'll just pull him over as crank oh god he moved oh god no i dont want Fiora oh my god im so sorry guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #3585
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,561 Posts
    My friend would buy a champ and instantly a skin since lvl15.
    He makes greaves and PD on Talon. Go figure
    I read that as he builds graves and PD on talon.

26. Post #3586
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,764 Posts

Shen too pro.

also, DAT AP VOLLEYBALL

27. Post #3587
    Just counted my skins. I have 49 skins, including a couple of legendary skins.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #3588
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,764 Posts
    Just counted my skins. I have 49 skins, including a couple of legendary skins.

I only have 11. counting the four Free ones I have. (Trist, Cait, Ali and Kayle.)

29. Post #3589
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,561 Posts
    I have two skins. I'll probably have three when that swain one comes out.

That's not counting the free trist and kayle ones.

30. Post #3590
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,026 Posts
    70 skins. Money spent = 0$

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #3591
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    So I know the jungle accumulates gold over time, eventually a camp gets shiny and has a chest icon in their buffs list if left long enough. Does anyone know how long it takes for that buff to appear? I can't find it anywhere and even the name is apparently impossible for me to find >:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #3592
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,694 Posts
    I have a single skin
    that I got with Riot's christmas RP

hell yeah poor people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #3593
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,894 Posts
    4 Skins here (Riot Nasus, Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, free Kayle, Ali and trist skins not included). Money spent: 15 bucks.
    It's gonna be 6 when those new skins get released

34. Post #3594
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,383 Posts
    I have too many skins.
    rip money

35. Post #3595
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,764 Posts
    MAN
    now I'm torn again between who to buy. I could start going into Blind pick again (blegh) and get Shen and someone else (who else would you ever need?) or I could get a 6300 Champ (How's Volibear?)

36. Post #3596
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,383 Posts
    MAN
    now I'm torn again between who to buy. I could start going into Blind pick again (blegh) and get Shen and someone else (who else would you ever need?) or I could get a 6300 Champ (How's Volibear?)
    voli is mediocre
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #3597
    July 2011
    6,028 Posts
    Next champ I'm going for is Swain becuase he gives me a boner.

38. Post #3598
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    I have a single skin
    that I got with Riot's christmas RP

hell yeah poor people
    Same, got High Command Katarina. A friend bought me Infiltrator Irelia also.

39. Post #3599
    70 skins. Money spent = 0$

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #3600
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,894 Posts
    Next champ I'm going for is Swain becuase he gives me a boner.
    SWAIN IS FRICKIN' AMAZING
    I love swain. He's so fun for some unknown reason

Edited:

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS
    Long story short servers were fucked