1. Post #8121
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    lol wait that was before anyone did anything even
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #8122
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,119 Posts
    I give in on trying to make a build for Jax. I have like ridiculously expensive shit and no idea what i'm doing. Oh well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #8123
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    I give in on trying to make a build for Jax. I have like ridiculously expensive shit and no idea what i'm doing. Oh well.
    If you're just making a build for yourself to use, just read some guides and use whatever works for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #8124
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    just build any of the following:

-triforce
    -wit's end
    -gunblade
    -warmangs
    -frozen mallet (if you like being cheap and not getting triforce)
    -atma's
    -bloodthirster
    -fon
    -BV
    -frozen heart
    -maw
    -wriggle's
    -doran's blades

but yeah jax is probably the only champion without a really obvious build
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #8125
    February 2009
    22,815 Posts
    lol wait that was before anyone did anything even
    he just started talking shit in champ select like "I'll support but I better not get a bad AD carry"

then he ranted on about stupid shit. So much hostility in that game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #8126
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,128 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 14Late Late x 4Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #8127
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,234 Posts
    So I just played Karma for the first time on PBE. I fucking loved her. We had two junglers so I had to solo bot, which is dumb as hell, but I ended up not dying to shen + kog'maw combo and getting 2nd highest farm on my team. From there, I just carried. Ended up going 6/0/27.

I hear tons of talk about her being underpowered though, so what're yall's opinions on Karma, and should I buy her on the actual NA server (even if just for blind picks).

P.S: I realize it was PBE and that both my team and the opposing were utter shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8128
    June 2009
    2,208 Posts
    EUW down for anyone else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #8129
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    July 2006
    7,108 Posts
    The login servers are down for maintenance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #8130
    June 2009
    2,208 Posts
    The login servers are down for maintenance.
    Apparently there are some hardware issues or some shit http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=733333

Free PFE plz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #8131
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    ezreal seems like the only AD carry i would have fun playing

the only one other than corki that uses abilities much, and corki is weird as fuck and just feels like crap when i play him

Edited:

also fuck i need to buy winged hussar xin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #8132
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,251 Posts
    Who will play in the Dreamhack tournament?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #8133
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,770 Posts
    "your team doesn't know how to counter"
    "NEVER see them after you reach level 30."
    Are you implying that level 30 people know how to play?
    Tons of dumbasses and noobs at level 30 too, you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #8134
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    well actually it's just normal elo that comes into play after level 30

Edited:

i mean, pre-30, everyone is bad, but at level 30, it's about half half

i think there aren't as many genuinely bad people as people make them out to be, since we only see their performance for 1 game, and the probability that someone on your time isn't having their best day is pretty high

15. Post #8135
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,315 Posts
    In my opinion, Teemo and Ashe are the least fun champion to play against.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #8136
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,915 Posts
    Darius
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #8137
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,315 Posts
    Darius isn't that bad. He doesn't have some bullshit ulti that stuns for nearly 4 seconds with a 1:1 ap ratio.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #8138
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,823 Posts
    Soraka.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #8139
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    Darius isn't that bad. He doesn't have some bullshit ulti that stuns for nearly 4 seconds with a 1:1 ap ratio.
    why would the ratio matter?

also the fact that ashe has no steroids makes up for her insane utility, she's balanced, as most of the AD carries currently are

20. Post #8140
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,315 Posts
    Balanced but fucking annoying to play against. A constant slow, tons of damage with AP/AS and a global skillshot ulti that stuns for 3.5 seconds max while dealing a lot of damage.

Not OP but really annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #8141

May 2011
    909 Posts
    honestly i dont even find ashe's stun to be that good

sure its global range but its a skillshot on a hefty cooldown

if you want a rage-inducing stun see veigar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #8142
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,728 Posts
    honestly i dont even find ashe's stun to be that good

sure its global range but its a skillshot on a hefty cooldown

if you want a rage-inducing stun see veigar
    yeah Im glad veigar and ashe are both ranged ad carries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #8143
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,586 Posts
    We just steamrolled a team, and as the nexus was blowing up, MY TEAM SURRENDERED AND WE LOST.

FUCKING WHAT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #8144
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,664 Posts
    stack bt veigar
    is good

Edited:

We just steamrolled a team, and as the nexus was blowing up, MY TEAM SURRENDERED AND WE LOST.

FUCKING WHAT

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro / meme" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #8145
    I made WAYWO a better place
    September 2011
    1,311 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #8146
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,823 Posts
    a friend of mine went AD Jungle Veigar and was the only person on his team to get kills. it was actually pretty insane.

27. Post #8147
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,251 Posts
    I don't think I've ever seen an AP Ashe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #8148
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    i played ap ashe once

it was 4v5, so i had a 2v1 lane, so managed to farm up a deathcap and DFG quickly, and instagibbed the enemy kogmaw and it was pretty funny

29. Post #8149
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,315 Posts
    Wouldn't Lich Bane work really well on AP ashe? Because of the toggle, she can just spam arrows dealing 400 damage while also having an ulti dealing 1.1k damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #8150
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,033 Posts
    Toggles don't proc lichbane
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #8151
    April 2010
    1,952 Posts
    Wouldn't Lich Bane work really well on AP ashe? Because of the toggle, she can just spam arrows dealing 400 damage while also having an ulti dealing 1.1k damage.
    Toggling doesn't count.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #8152
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,315 Posts
    Oh okay, in that case it wouldn't work that good. It would actually be very bad.

33. Post #8153
    August 2007
    677 Posts
    Balanced but fucking annoying to play against. A constant slow, tons of damage with AP/AS and a global skillshot ulti that stuns for 3.5 seconds max while dealing a lot of damage.

Not OP but really annoying.
    Constant slow is annoying but if you get up in her face she's dead. Her ultis stun is only about what, .5 seconds if you're anywhere close to her, and it really doesn't do that much damage (with mres + the fact that nobody in their right mind builds ap), the only time you should die to it is if you're in another lane and don't recognize she's in the game, running to base with 100 hp in a straight line.
    Really, considering she doesn't have any sort of built in escape mechanism (sans kiting with her slow), she probably wouldn't see any action without her ulti.
    Also have to account for magic resist and the fact that a lot of chars have 1-1 ratios with their regular abilities, not just their ultis. AP ashe is terribad.

34. Post #8154
    February 2009
    22,815 Posts
    Ugh. Every time I jungle I feel like I'm incredibly behind in terms of build progression. Beisdes Wukong, all I do is charge head first into the enemy team and hope my teammates can do enough damage.

Edited:

I can't really see anything that can be good about it besides being a troll build. Only her ult scales off AP so you're an one trick pony to the max.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #8155
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    Ugh. Every time I jungle I feel like I'm incredibly behind in terms of build progression. Beisdes Wukong, all I do is charge head first into the enemy team and hope my teammates can do enough damage.
    the biggest mistake people make is ganking or trying to do so too often, since your teammates instill the notion of ganking 24/7 into you

what you should do instead is waste no time, and farm 17/7 (unless playing a very good ganker)

gank the lanes that matter, not the ones that are ahead, and never wait longer than 3 seconds in a bush unless you know that the wave will push

most of the times there's wards anyways, so it's just wasted time
    steal farm from lane if they're even away for a bit, or after a gank and the laner got the kill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #8156
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,866 Posts

FUCKING WHAT
    What you need to do is surrender right after they do so both nexi blow up. Shit's cash.

37. Post #8157
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    also on junglers dont waste time trying to get triforce/other very big damage items

and i always recommend at least 1 gp10, since you're the most supporty person other than the support in most cases

38. Post #8158
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,866 Posts
    Always remember that you don't have to gank from river. You can sneak around to the lane brush and gank from there. It's much less expected and they tend to ward there less.

39. Post #8159
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,456 Posts
    How the fuck do you counter a Jungle Twitch? I was playing on normal and he kept popping outta nowhere and assraping top + bot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #8160
    February 2009
    22,815 Posts
    pink ward near your side of the lane
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)