1. Post #7921
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    4,976 Posts
    lose 5v5 np they cant win 5v10
    We should play it with Mordekaiser and Yorick.

5v12 come at us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #7922
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    playing against pobelter and L0CUST
    fun times
    i dont see them on enemy team
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #7923
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    4,976 Posts
    Pfft Crs sucks we played against Fnatic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #7924
    I made WAYWO a better place
    September 2011
    1,311 Posts
    ive been thinking

hybrid kennen

build ad early for lane domination and ap for later game

sorc boots
    hextech gunblade
    trinity force
    rabadon
    bloodthirster
    zonya?

i dont know if it would work
    If you build a caster in to hybrid 90% of the time,

Beserk boots
    Rageblade
    GunBlade

Should be your first 3 items.

Edited:

We should play it with Mordekaiser and Yorick.

5v12 come at us
    And zilean, and 5 guardian angels
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #7925
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    hybrid is inefficient as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #7926
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,117 Posts
    idek where to start on making builds omfg.
    How would I?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7927
    August 2009
    682 Posts
    jungle akali so bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #7928
    September 2011
    1,311 Posts

No potions for me today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #7929
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    idek where to start on making builds omfg.
    How would I?
    you look at item stats and description, look at abilities, see if it synergizes and debate with yourself how good the item would be on a champion

nowadays people use guides too much, if you can think about builds for yourself you will be more successful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #7930
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,078 Posts
    I really hope you're not playing ezreal with these items
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #7931
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    looks like jax

12. Post #7932
    August 2009
    682 Posts
    I really hope you're not playing ezreal with these items
    he was playing jungle akali when it happened, and those mana potions sure helped a lot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #7933
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,551 Posts
    "tri-force is okay because only 2/3rds of it is useless"

wat
    He said triforce was bad because there was 400g of mana in it, and I corrected him in saying that the other 2 components are the useless ones, and only sheen is okay, I didn't say triforce was okay I said sheen specifically was okay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #7934
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,764 Posts
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...em-in-the-game

Now I see why people always insist upon Frozen Heart over Thornmail. Really makes TM look like shit.
    article posted:
    Yes everybody near you within a 1000 range. That's 10 Teemos wide.
    Fucking teemo's!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #7935
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,723 Posts
    hybrid is inefficient as fuck
    this is true for pretty much all champions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #7936
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,316 Posts

Man you meet some funtastic people in this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #7937
    Dennab
    September 2011
    1,790 Posts
    omfg tanky dps fizz is incredibly fun

Ok so you got reduced damage from basic attacks, makes you strong in lane and when tanking minions, allowing you to get pushed and not care from your passive, healing reduction and DOT from your W, your Q does basic attack damage as well as the magic damage, and your E is fizz's E. Max W never miss a creep gg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #7938
    May 2011
    3,198 Posts
    Fucking teemo's!
    Teemo's is a good measuerement, he is actually 100 units wide on every direction AFAIK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #7939
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,764 Posts
    Teemo's is a good measuerement, he is actually 100 units wide on every direction AFAIK.
    Ya I got that part too, when he said 1000 units was 10 teemos...

Let's measure everything in teemos now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #7940
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    He said triforce was bad because there was 400g of mana in it, and I corrected him in saying that the other 2 components are the useless ones, and only sheen is okay, I didn't say triforce was okay I said sheen specifically was okay
    oh okay

Yeah that does make more sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #7941
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,776 Posts

Pax Sivir too stronk.

I didn't have to b until I had like 5 kills, and 4k gold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #7942
    April 2010
    1,941 Posts

Man you meet some funtastic people in this game.
    I was playing mid as Lux VS Katarina, and I killed her 1v1. She wrote in all chat "omg iidot 1v1 me noob".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #7943
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,776 Posts
    when will people realize that 3250 RP is less than 30 dollars?
    if you get 1380RP for $10, that means that it's 138 RP per dollar.
    in reality, it's like $23.55 for the skin. and Legendary skins are about $13.50
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #7944
    May 2010
    1,964 Posts
    I really don't understand why people always get all pissy when they are killed by 2 or more people and demand a 1v1. I mean, it's a team game. 'Honor' and 'fairness' are practically nonexistent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #7945
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,723 Posts
    sadly, people get mad at video games

I was playing with friends and talking over skype yesterday, and although we were losing, we were having fun (not all of us, apparently), but when the game ended, one of us rage quit from the game and from skype, for no reason whatsoever

I can understand getting mad when you're in solo q, but it's weird when you're with friends
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #7946
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,657 Posts
    when we lose a game with our fp premade everyone stops talking on TS and go all suicidal or something

especially when we lose ranked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #7947
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,895 Posts
    when we lose a game with our fp premade everyone stops talking on TS and go all suicidal or something

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #7948

i was pro nidaleee support

ad carry akali is good laning partner!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #7949
    Dennab
    January 2012
    953 Posts

No potions for me today.
    This happens to me sometimes. You can find Health Pots as the Mana Crystal thing that gives you like +250 mana under Magic>Mana

30. Post #7950
    February 2009
    22,705 Posts
    Played Graves again after doing a few rounds with Ezreal

hella op burst that Graves, went 10/0.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #7951
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,657 Posts
    Played Graves again after doing a few rounds with Ezreal

hella op burst that Graves, went 10/0.
    that "nerf" they did to buckshot made it deal a retarded amount of damage now if you're up close so all of the bullets hit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

32. Post #7952
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,723 Posts

I'd rather have people stop talking than have them arguing, though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #7953
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    that "nerf" they did to buckshot made it deal a retarded amount of damage now if you're up close so all of the bullets hit
    I have no problem with this since this is what the Graves experience was meant to be - getting close and doing damage. It was fucking dumb that you would get tickled by just one line of his Buckshot at max range and still take 400 damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #7954
    Dennab
    January 2012
    953 Posts
    When should I build BT over IE when I play AD carry?

35. Post #7955
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,895 Posts
    IE with vamp scepter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #7956
    June 2009
    2,208 Posts
    when you're completely dominating by 4 kills, but even then I prefer going IE first

37. Post #7957
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,078 Posts

When do we even play ranked, you're always too scared of it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #7958
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    In my opinion? Never.

39. Post #7959
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Just had a game with a teemo in it, that sat around making mushroom walls through the river all game. When we told him to help he said "but this is fun, and that's what a game's for"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #7960
    September 2011
    1,311 Posts
    When you are in soloQ and there wont be any fights over dragon soon and you are playing an AD carry that has a lot of spells that scale with AD very well and you are planning to kill your lane.

Ezreal, Graves, Varus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)