1. Post #2321
    December 2009
    11,236 Posts

whaddya recommend then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2322
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,234 Posts
    I actually think it's kind of rude not to try a champion out on Co-op before playin pvp. I rage whenever someone feeds then goes 'calm down calm down, it's my first time on this champ.' I don't care, you're making us suffer from your inabilities.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #2323
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,550 Posts
    You can't deny that they are good for practice; which is what I intend to do since I'm not a terrible player, as well as not play champions for the first time in actual games since I do not believe I have the general know-how to do so yet.

And yeah, the quadra wasn't super-impressive but it's still a sign of things to come, like, I dunno, trying a sample of food and liking it and then buying the food and having a mouthgasm.

edit: Fuck now I'm worried that bot games are reducing my skill level god damn.

What about intermediate bots? Still shit?
    Whether or not bots help depends on your skill level imo. I still prefer pvp all the way, though, since that's how I did it and it gives you a feel for real games.

Edited:

I actually think it's kind of rude not to try a champion out on Co-op before playin pvp. I rage whenever someone feeds then goes 'calm down calm down, it's my first time on this champ.' I don't care, you're making us suffer from your inabilities.
    I don't really care if someone tries out a champ in normals as long as they play decently. Being inexperienced with a champ doesn't really excuse feeding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #2324
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,892 Posts
    Bots are better for fun than for improving your skills.

Sometimes its just nice to go 30/0.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #2325
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,551 Posts
    I haven't played League or visited this subforum in so long, that I missed 59 pages and 2k posts from the last thread whoa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #2326
    HOLY FUCK EVERYONE HAS TITLES NOW
    January 2008
    4,232 Posts
    I haven't played League or visited this subforum in so long, that I missed 59 pages and 2k posts from the last thread whoa
    don't worry, you literally haven't missed anything interesting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #2327
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,234 Posts
    this thread fills up so quickly and yet nothing meaningful is posted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #2328
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,592 Posts
    swain, lee sin, vlad, and yorick are my favorite champs in the game, all so good
    are you me    just change yorick with trundle   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #2329
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,300 Posts
    2k solid posts of funion saying gay stuff, blueplastic telling us how bad the game is and flubadoo being bad at the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2330
    May 2011
    3,102 Posts
    Also, me fixing "Alistair" typoes is one pointless one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #2331
    December 2009
    11,236 Posts
    why

fucking why

I was up 6/0 as Varus at the 10 minute mark, but Heimer kept feeding a roaming Talon kills and 'gave up' as he put it

he was one of those idiots where you can't even point out that he's a fucking retard because he's so fucking retarded that he would just say "YOUR RAGE FUELS ME"

I was even't raging, I was just calling him a fucking retard

fuck everything

Edited:

I have 2 wins in my history

/wrists

12. Post #2332
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,234 Posts
    fucking SIGH. I hate when people wait 80 seconds to choose a champ then choose THE WRONG FUCKING CHAMP.

I was the only person who had picked a champ(shen) after 60 seconds of sitting in the lobby. My teammates finally proceed to pick panth, eve, and udyr. No one jungling yet. 10 seconds before the match starts the last person chooses...garen
    fucking GAREN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #2333
    June 2009
    2,205 Posts
    i had the worst day of LoL ever yesterday

being forced to go support with a shitty carry is the worst thing. I had a Caitlyn who had somehow managed to accumulate 670 wins while not knowing how to cs or harass, and ended up having ~60cs at the 20 minute mark. We weren't even being zoned, she just autoattacked the minions with no regard.

fucking GAREN
    if you want meta don't play blind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #2334
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,091 Posts
    I hate Dota games, I'm about to go play LoL, I shall make people rage because I'm shit, should be fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #2335
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,234 Posts
    I hate Dota games, I'm about to go play LoL, I shall make people rage because I'm shit, should be fun.
    Unless you already have an account that's gonna be tough. Levels 1-29 are filled with shit.

16. Post #2336
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,300 Posts
    Unless you already have an account that's gonna be tough. Levels 1-29 are filled with shit.
    Levels 1-29 are filled with level 30 players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2337
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,091 Posts
    Already have one from long ago, though I only played probably two games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #2338
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,592 Posts

youtube community knows how 2 league
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #2339
    Valor
    September 2008
    18,088 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #2340
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,957 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2341
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    tf2 sux LoL is better fps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #2342
    I made WAYWO a better place
    September 2011
    1,311 Posts
    whaddya recommend then?
    21/0/9

Get Flat Armor Runes scaling Magic Resist, Flat AD Quints and Armor pen marks.

23. Post #2343
    Valor
    September 2008
    18,088 Posts
    Twitch and Eve jungle, oh fuck coordinated team gonna steal every buff and nowhere is safe

uH
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #2344
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,057 Posts
    did some high elo team play twitch or something

There have been so many fucking evelynn/twitches recently

yesterday every game except one had a fucking twitch in it.
    one of mine had a shaco, eve and twitch all jungle.
    true
    fucking
    terror
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #2345
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    13,857 Posts
    I wanna try a 5-man jungle with some people, would be un co-ordinated mayhem for both teams.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #2346
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,057 Posts
    are you me    just change yorick with trundle   

trundle was one of those champs I never could play
    I mean like literally every time I play him I feed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #2347
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    13,857 Posts

trundle was one of those champs I never could play
    I mean like literally every time I play him I feed.
    In my (limited) experience trundle is totally shit on his own.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #2348
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    33,708 Posts
    I wanna try a 5-man jungle with some people, would be un co-ordinated mayhem for both teams.
    done that in a custom game, good fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

29. Post #2349
    May 2011
    3,102 Posts
    In my (limited) experience trundle is totally shit on his own.
    He can be good alone, but even better if you bring friends, who are aware of what you're doing.
    Pilar is such an good counter-initiate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #2350

May 2011
    906 Posts
    that feel when actually doing really good with veigar, saving teammates with heal spell and horizon, blasting the everloving fuck out of the enemies

and our entire team save me instantly hits surrender because the other team blew up our inner turrets

even though we probably would have lost it still feels bad :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #2351
    found out some guy from my school also plays LoL so I played a game with him.

Never again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #2352
    April 2009
    677 Posts
    I swear, if i have to play solo queue again i am gonna go ballistic.

Can anyone here save me and play with me? Anyone like i dont care if it is a 4man looking for an extra guy, please just SAVE ME :(

NunuPlsgo In EUWEST, add me, i use skype aswell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #2353
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,057 Posts
    found out some guy from my school also plays LoL so I played a game with him.

Never again.
    dat heim double dcap

34. Post #2354
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    14,758 Posts
    I usually don't even do bad when I play a champion for the first time in PvP
    besides, who said I wouldn't do as bad with a champion I already played? People have good and bad games
    and even more: what's wrong with losing? seriously, quit whining so fucking much because you lost one match

Edited:

not to mention, bots don't improve your skills AT ALL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #2355
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,228 Posts
    There's a point where you're good enough at a game to be able to play a champion for the first time and do decently.

I at least play in a bot game with new guys just to get a feel for my abilities
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #2356
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    14,758 Posts
    well, it's not like I go into a game completely blind, I always check gameplay videos of the champion, as well as their wiki page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #2357
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,550 Posts
    I swear, if i have to play solo lane again i am gonna go ballistic.

Can anyone here save me and play with me? Anyone like i dont care if it is a 4man looking for an extra guy, please just SAVE ME :(

NunuPlsgo In EUWEST, add me, i use skype aswell.
    But solo lanes are the best lanes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #2358
    January 2012
    1,172 Posts
    So, tried to get back into this game.

Playing Twitch, doing crazy good, struggling to win as a team, game really evens out near the end, though we pull ahead with amazing teamwork and the end is in sight.

Didn't see/get the prompt. Computer auto-restarts. Lose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #2359
    July 2011
    5,820 Posts
    Leona sucks balls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #2360
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Leona sucks balls
    Played against a Leona who knew her shit. She was pretty formidable.

Still raped her shit, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)