1. Post #2521
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,528 Posts
    dont listen to bananaman he's a dirty leaver

Edited:

I might try Udyr again.

I played him once and I sucked so I hung my head in shame and went back to safer picks.
    kennen's the safest pick ever

or lee sin, but you need to play him for like 40 games to get the right feel for him top
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2522
    July 2009
    2,833 Posts
    Also, Leona is a good Support if you enjoy an aggressive play style. She's also good for filling in an initiator role if your jungler didn't pick a bruiser (Twitch, Tryndamere, Shaco etc)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #2523
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,684 Posts
    fight me
    1v1 me brah Final destination no items let's go nub come on no Fox no falco let's do this come on let's go

Edited:

I just can't bring myself to Soloqueue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #2524
    I'm friendly!
    June 2007
    3,604 Posts
    I can't bring myself to play ranked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #2525
    June 2009
    2,208 Posts
    I might try Udyr again.

I played him once and I sucked so I hung my head in shame and went back to safer picks.
    udyr destroys anyone other than teemo and vlad

but dear god he is so incredibly boring

but if you enjoy winning do it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2526
    April 2010
    395 Posts
    I can't bring myself to play ranked.
    Getting a good competitive game sometimes makes up for it. Then you have those awful days where you have a roaming ad carry and more cs than top as support.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #2527
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,684 Posts

LET'S BE FRIENDS FOREVER
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #2528
    May 2010
    1,957 Posts
    Play a game, 4 out of 5 of the enemy are attack damage champions.

Build thornmail.

gg wp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #2529
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,718 Posts
    my friends keep on instisting taric is shite

any solid arguments so i can prove them wrong?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2530
    HOLY FUCK EVERYONE HAS TITLES NOW
    January 2008
    4,241 Posts

1) fabulous
    2) long range stun
    3) fabulous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #2531
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,718 Posts
    actually him being fabulous is pissing them off for some reason and they say the stun is his only good ability and that his ulti is useless (i disagree on the whole line but i just cant prove them wrong so i need some solid arguments)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #2532
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,523 Posts

just show them this

ITS OK TO BE TARIC

Edited:

http://www.own3d.tv/meatwadsprite

uh oh dunkey stream

Edited:

actually him being fabulous is pissing them off for some reason and they say the stun is his only good ability and that his ulti is useless (i disagree on the whole line but i just cant prove them wrong so i need some solid arguments)
    His passive is pretty good if you're pushing
    Luckily his ultimate also is.

In fact, his ultimate is as gamechanging as Sona's, if not MORE THAN. iirc it's more AP and AD than Nashor buff, and its on a pretty damn low cooldown.

Taric is one of the best for a level 1 kill. He falls to Leona the moment she passes level 6, but he can effectively dominate a lane, and actually SUPPORT his ad carry more than blitz/ali can. His stun is targeted, too.

plus fabulous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

13. Post #2533
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,831 Posts
    1) fabulous
    2) long range stun
    3) fabulous
    I quite often MAIN Taric in ranked matches...He is good against those early game AD's at bot. That armour aura.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #2534
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,523 Posts
    If you're looking for Agressiveness, Leona Ali and Blitz all do it better.
    If you're looking for Sustain, Soraka does it better.
    If you're looking for buffs, Sona does it better.

If you're looking for all three and just a hint of fabulous, Taric is yo man.
    Honestly if he had ranged attacks, he'd be op as shit.

Edited:

Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.141\deploy\assets\social.

Open the file with your browser

if you don't have LOL installed it won't work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #2535
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,218 Posts
    Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.141\deploy\assets\social.

what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #2536
    I'm friendly!
    June 2007
    3,604 Posts
    A friend of mine who plays only Garen was reprimanded by another friend recently for hogging solo top.
    He now plays support Rammus. He has crit runes, he autoattacks minions constantly, he builds thornmail before a philo and he takes ignite. He gets offended if you call him out on any of this stuff, too. He's level 30. This kinda sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #2537
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    A friend of mine who plays only Garen was reprimanded by another friend recently for hogging solo top.
    He now plays support Rammus. He has crit runes, he autoattacks minions constantly, he builds thornmail before a philo and he takes ignite. He gets offended if you call him out on any of this stuff, too. He's level 30. This kinda sucks.
    I have a friend like that aswell, he would only play garen solo top, and then he would feed, and if we called him out on it, he would call you a noob.

Then if he didnt get solo top he would go mid garen, then we told him he should try new champs because he is bad as garen, he was like league of legends sucks, its easy mode go play dota like a man, and now he dont play league anymore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #2538
    April 2011
    656 Posts

The fuck?

19. Post #2539
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,230 Posts
    Vmonkey28: here's what you do
    Vmonkey28: you open up with four racks
    Rebal: ?
    Vmonkey28: and transistion into losing your entire fucking base
    Rebal: Not aware of that abbreviation.
    Rebal: Oh yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #2540
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,206 Posts
    ap varus

:I
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

21. Post #2541
    July 2011
    5,973 Posts
    P sure that starcraft speak
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #2542
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,551 Posts
    The fuck?
    The magic of placeholder images

Obviously for the facebook riot girl tristana skin

23. Post #2543
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,855 Posts
    AP Varus is pretty nice actually.
    He has badass scaling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #2544
    July 2011
    121 Posts

His ult gives 30/50/70 bonus dmg and ap every minute. Enough? Also 1.5 stun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #2545
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    73 Posts
    Anyone wanna play LoL with a level 5? Aha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2546
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,855 Posts
    Walrus is broken as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #2547

April 2011
    4,471 Posts
    Anyone wanna play LoL with a level 5? Aha
    What server?

28. Post #2548
    Dennab
    January 2012
    953 Posts
    Play a game, 4 out of 5 of the enemy are attack damage champions.

Build thornmail.

gg wp.
    Me and my Skype friend were playing against an all AD team. I think I was Kennen and he went Nidalee. We lost. His build at the end of the game: Rabadons, 5 Thornmails.

He's not the best but better than some and calls out KILLSTEAL OMG THAT NOOB to me on Skype. :l
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #2549
    April 2010
    1,863 Posts
    Me and my Skype friend were playing against an all AD team. I think I was Kennen and he went Nidalee. We lost. His build at the end of the game: Rabadons, 5 Thornmails.

He's not the best but better than some and calls out KILLSTEAL OMG THAT NOOB to me on Skype. :l
    Why do so many people not realize thornmails don't stack?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #2550
    Emperor of Ecchi
    November 2008
    9,230 Posts
    P sure that starcraft speak
    point being it was in the FP chatroom thing in LoL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #2551
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    73 Posts
    What server?
    EU, I think.

32. Post #2552
    April 2010
    1,863 Posts
    EU, I think.
    Which EU server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #2553
    May 2010
    1,957 Posts
    I'm on a roll today. 3 victories in a row with ziggs, with 0 or 1 deaths. Thanks for the advice, Hekatonkhire and others! <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #2554
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    Shit I'm on another losing streak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #2555
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,855 Posts
    Not sure if Varus is fun or just incredibly OP.
    Or maybe both
    But damn, I love his ult. So scary
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #2556
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,718 Posts
    His ult gives 30/50/70 bonus dmg and ap every minute. Enough? Also 1.5 stun.
    it gives half the bonus to allies and the bonus it gives to taric isnt very good as a support

btw i know taric is awesome, its just them complaining

37. Post #2557
    June 2009
    2,208 Posts
    Why do so many people not realize thornmails don't stack?
    The passive doesn't, the armor does

38. Post #2558
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,718 Posts
    can anyone explain why does soraka synergize so well with graves?

i played a few games with graves on lane as soraka but i cant get the synergy yet

Edited:

The passive doesn't, the armor does
    damage reduction bonus from armor fades with numbers, point break is 150 armor

39. Post #2559
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,206 Posts
    can anyone explain why does soraka synergize so well with graves?

i played a few games with graves on lane as soraka but i cant get the synergy yet

Edited:

damage reduction bonus from armor fades with numbers, point break is 150 armor
    graves gets stupidly tanky with his passive along with soraka passive + heal armor i guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

40. Post #2560
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,265 Posts
    where do I find the in-game music?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)