1. Post #321
    I'll probably quit playing once autoloading artillery comes out. The game is barely playable with artillery as it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #322
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,584 Posts
    Or get the autoloading artillery
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #323
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,904 Posts
    Lately I'm playing tanks like the PzIV and having loads O fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

4. Post #324
    kill yourself
    May 2008
    4,069 Posts
    Finally *
    Researched:
    E-75 researched. Undistributed experience spent: 150.830. Free Experience spent: 3.170
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #325
    June 2010
    6,197 Posts
    Just had my best game ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    I seduce Icelandic boys
    January 2009
    651 Posts
    I'll probably quit playing once autoloading artillery comes out. The game is barely playable with artillery as it is.
    Agree, you're already dead once it locks on to you, first shot tracks you, next two kill you, both direct hits thanks to the retarded accuracy of artillery in this game, arty already does the job of TD's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

7. Post #327
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,537 Posts
    Is it just me, or is the 105mm on the T25AT actually worse than the second-to-last gun? This thing just bounces all day long. There's no way in hell it has 198mm pen. Add to that a 1000 credit per shot cost, and I just lose money every game. Seriously, making 20k in a game is nice, but when you toss on 7k of repairs and 8k of ammo, I'm not sure that that's very productive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #328
    April 2007
    4,894 Posts
    It's probably going to go like this

*target spotted* "Commence targeting system, load the shells, bearing 5-0 directly on top of his top turret armor. Prime the warheads and set fuzes to instant detonation. Tell the loader to get off farmville and load up the HE rounds in the chamber. Gun loaded, target acquired. M.I.R.V. warheads primed and ready."

"Permission to fire?"

"Nuke them from orbit."

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

9. Post #329
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    294 Posts
    So. Don't know if I missed something posted some where. But I was booted from the clan. Would it be fine if I reapplied when the clan cool down thing ends for me? My in game name is GreyGuy.

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,073 Posts
    Batchat 155 platoons would be the SHIT

They'd have the firepower of an entire team composed of KV-2s firing in battery
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,062 Posts
    Firstly, I wouldn't be sure about 6 155mm shells. I heard something about 3 round drum.

Keep on mind that for example KV's (undersized due to the recoil issues) round weights about 50 kilograms already. I can't see an ammo drum which can hold 700kg worth of ammo and spin, loading it in.

Secondly, French arty will be the most delightful counterarty target ever. They either won't be able to relocate, as that will fuck up their precision and they will have to wait to aim and completely lose the advantage of the drum, or the will shoot from one position repeatedly, giving you a wonderful message about where they are and where they gonna STAY.

With arty like S-51, you usually shoot, relocate, and aim, and shoot at the moment your new shell reloads. Drum loaded arty simply can't do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

12. Post #332
    April 2011
    2,778 Posts

They'd have the firepower of an entire team composed of KV-2s firing in battery
    Mother of God........
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #333
    January 2009
    21,062 Posts
    Another thing is that the revolving artillery gonna shoot the revolver clip and can go make a coffee or have a quick wank before the drum reloads again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #334
    hilariously terrible!
    April 2010
    453 Posts
    Anyone got any good mods? I haven't updated anything since 7.2 released and I'm missing some of the better reticle and sight mods.

15. Post #335
    Secondly, French arty will be the most delightful counterarty target ever. They either won't be able to relocate, as that will fuck up their precision and they will have to wait to aim and completely lose the advantage of the drum, or the will shoot from one position repeatedly, giving you a wonderful message about where they are and where they gonna STAY.
    Except you would have to rely on pub arty players to properly counter arty, which never happens. As it is we have to rely on them for help with high tier heavies, and help with killing enemy artillery, and rarely ever do they.

"Why waste time counter-artying and securing my teams victory, when I can drop a 203mm shell on that 1/3 health stock tiger tank!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #336
    Fudders
    September 2010
    3,250 Posts
    Firstly, I wouldn't be sure about 6 155mm shells. I heard something about 3 round drum.

Keep on mind that for example KV's (undersized due to the recoil issues) round weights about 50 kilograms already. I can't see an ammo drum which can hold 700kg worth of ammo and spin, loading it in.

With arty like S-51, you usually shoot, relocate, and aim, and shoot at the moment your new shell reloads. Drum loaded arty simply can't do that.
    Seeing how the Tier 8 is on a Bat Chatt Chassis, i'm sure it will be able to relocate faster and better. I imagine as long as it isn't spotted and locked on before the end of it's drum, it will be a nice mobile arty unit.

17. Post #337
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    And then it ends up being a horrendously OP tank if it ever goes into TD mode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #338
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,445 Posts
    And then it ends up being a horrendously OP tank if it ever goes into TD mode
    I bet its going to have ridiculous aim time/accuracy loss with movement to compensate for the RoF so probably not

19. Post #339
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    If it has ridiculous aim time there'll be little reason to have it be an autoloading arty.

So yeah, it's going to be a beast TD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,772 Posts

Bat Chat chassis, turret, and autoloader? I think French Tier 8 SPG is my next goal.
    now where the fuck did that come from

21. Post #341
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,482 Posts
    I will TDmode that beast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

22. Post #342
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,134 Posts
    Will be so glad when Province fucks off in 7.3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #343
    November 2010
    5,528 Posts
    Seeing how the Tier 8 is on a Bat Chatt Chassis, i'm sure it will be able to relocate faster and better. I imagine as long as it isn't spotted and locked on before the end of it's drum, it will be a nice mobile arty unit.
    Psst

It's not on a BatChat 25t chassis, Batignolles-Chatillon was a design workshop that happened to make a whole lot of stuff including a 155mm SPG and a 25t medium.

It's on a French designed chassis that's heavily based on the M46 the USA sent them.

It's not going to be that mobile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,772 Posts
    [h2]WE HAVE A CLAN BATTLE IN AN HOUR GET IN MUMBLE[/h2]

[h2] IT'S ENSK[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #345
    February 2011
    5,482 Posts
    Get that territory lads!

26. Post #346
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,675 Posts
    No one except our platoon had even 1000 efficiency.

"we're pissing in a sea of piss here"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,584 Posts

First time it ever happened to me, and it happened twice yesterday. IS-3's ain't got shit.

28. Post #348
    February 2011
    5,482 Posts
    Did you slaughter them?

29. Post #349
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,156 Posts
    I just took on a KT and a VK4502 A, both at full health, alone in the Tiger P.
    I killed the VK and brought the KT down to 400 health before I was killed by a T32

gotta love that frontal armor

30. Post #350
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,811 Posts
    HOLY FUCK FP IS FINALLY BACK

anyway we lost all the clan battles that mattered tonight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,584 Posts
    Won a couple good ones though, including a hilarious match against a group that tried to spam us with T110s and discovered they were terrible drivers. Watching one of them facehug CrashJr's IS-7 and ding like 5 shots was as funny to watch as it was painful.

Edited:

Also my friend keeps asking what tanks we need to win a clan match and I have to revise my answer every time. Apparently now E-100's are in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    185 Posts
    Also my friend keeps asking what tanks we need to win a clan match and I have to revise my answer every time. Apparently now E-100's are in?
    Only with gold rounds. Ever.

33. Post #353
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Only with gold rounds. Ever.

Orkel might disagree

34. Post #354
    January 2009
    21,062 Posts
    Orkel apparently sends all t10 heavies to school with his E-100.

It's just hard thing to play but I dare to say very dangerous in the right hands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #355
    April 2010
    1,993 Posts
    I'm getting ammo racked almost every match in my T-43.

Help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    185 Posts
    Orkel apparently sends all t10 heavies to school with his E-100.

It's just hard thing to play but I dare to say very dangerous in the right hands.
    Agreed, but if we're talking clan wars here, unless all your E100 players are pros there isn't much hope for them if the enemy puts IS7s in the field without gold ammo. Trying to shoot an IS7 in the front with standard rounds feels like an exercise in futility every time I try :P

37. Post #357
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    I believe someone linked a waybackmachine link of japanese tanks and small arms? If anyone has that n hand could they relink it?

38. Post #358
    November 2008
    1,451 Posts
    Welp, after not playing since just after the American tree was introduced into the beta, I'm getting back into the game. Shame my old account can't be used. I can only imagine how much gold I had hoarded. Germany4lyfe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

39. Post #359
    March 2011
    4,931 Posts
    Won a couple good ones though, including a hilarious match against a group that tried to spam us with T110s and discovered they were terrible drivers. Watching one of them facehug CrashJr's IS-7 and ding like 5 shots was as funny to watch as it was painful.
    Those T110's were pathetic. They dinged 3 shots off my M103, and took 9 shots to kill me. Meanwhile I did around 175+% damage spread out across 4 T110's
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

40. Post #360
    March 2010
    4,000 Posts
    Yeah I kept pounding the T110s with 155 shells. They tracked my T95 multiple times, but never tried to flank me, despite my sides being relatively unprotected by teammates. Instead, they opted to bounce off my front repeatedly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)