1. Post #6441
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,026 Posts
    Health buff is pointless tho.

If they give it armor which can help it ding one more IS-7 shot over it's life, it instantly means it virtually had 490 hp more thanks to the change.

I don't like HP system much, and I think that tanks which are meant to take a beating and hold it should mainly tank using armor and not health.
    I agree that armor would make a lot more sense and I'm not against it at all, I'm just saying a big HP buff doesn't equal a non-buff. It would make it take more lucky shots from lower tiers, but yeah, all the new crazy-ass super-pen 1968 guns are already wrecking the poor thing.

Sorta the whole reason I'm really reluctant to get a Maus or E-100; I see them roll in and get trashed by an IS-8 frontally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #6442
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,774 Posts
    An HP buff is a buff against gold shells and arty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

3. Post #6443
    January 2012
    373 Posts
    There was no MM rework.
    Exactly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

4. Post #6444
    May 2009
    1,195 Posts
    Another special on NA
    Arty M41 will get a boost of 25% on income

http://worldoftanks.com/news/1350-am...e-rollout-m41/

great,will rain M41 now on random matches...   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #6445
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,155 Posts
    Another special on NA
    Arty M41 will get a boost of 25% on income

http://worldoftanks.com/news/1350-am...e-rollout-m41/

great,will rain M41 now on random matches...   
    It already makes a really good and steady income + premium = Im only going to be playing m41 for the next 2 weeks.
    Now I might be able to buy the TigerP and Ferdi and 1375 I have researched.
    And by the time Im done, Ill be ready for the t6 arty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #6446
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,026 Posts
    So.. is it just me, or is my E-75 hull more reliable than what I've been seeing on E-100s?

Seriously, I'm finding it silly-ridiculous easy to pen E-100's lower glacis with the long 105mm, but hey they fucking panic and can't seem to touch mine (with both 128 and 150mm AP [hah.])
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #6447
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,859 Posts
    I sure love the reworked MM

Could ya link me your xvm config? I likes it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

8. Post #6448
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,268 Posts
    So.. is it just me, or is my E-75 hull more reliable than what I've been seeing on E-100s?

Seriously, I'm finding it silly-ridiculous easy to pen E-100's lower glacis with the long 105mm, but hey they fucking panic and can't seem to touch mine (with both 128 and 150mm AP [hah.])
    If you were on EU I would invite you to a round of friendly 1v1.

E-100s lower glacis is pretty much comparable to the E-75s one, tad bit thicker but less sloped. Thing is, tho, you have much more armored sides, so you angle yourself, and the E-75 can go swim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #6449
    May 2011
    601 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #6450
    November 2009
    1,813 Posts
    Tweaks to the T-34-85? anyone know what they are? buff or nerfs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Ireland Show Events

11. Post #6451
    August 2011
    1,471 Posts
    Ugh. It's gonna be one of those weekends. Fuck you, x3 special, for making individual performance even less relevant to match result. Every game is a coin toss, and usually a curbstomp one way or the other.

And there is no way in hell I'm gonna get 55k xp on the AMX 12t before the patch. Unless I switch-brain-off for 150-200 games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #6452
    May 2011
    402 Posts
    Some SSGS sub clan faggot in a KV-1S is trying to troll people by saying he's using Gold ammo.

In a tier 7 match.
    What gold? If I remember they pissed off some people and got they're asses kicked, he better use his gold more wisely...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #6453
    November 2010
    5,544 Posts
    And there is no way in hell I'm gonna get 55k xp on the AMX 12t before the patch. Unless I switch-brain-off for 150-200 games.
    That's what I did to get the Pershing and it worked pretty well, my T20 stats are actually better than some of my regularly played tanks (212, 704).

I should play without thinking a lot more.

14. Post #6454
    August 2011
    1,471 Posts
    That's what I did to get the Pershing and it worked pretty well, my T20 stats are actually better than some of my regularly played tanks (212, 704).

I should play without thinking a lot more.
    Yeah I did it for M4 Sherman (a tank that never clicked for me) and for KV (which I was rushing to get the KV-3 unlocked before the free-tanks-patch), and as a result I have terrible stats on both those tanks. I don't know if I have the gumption to do it again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

15. Post #6455
    January 2009
    21,268 Posts
    Hmmm.

T30:

Traverse speed is reduced by 2 deg / sec.
    Reload time on the 105 mm AT Gun T5E1 increased from 7.8 to 8.2 sec.
    Reload time on the 120 mm AT Gun T53 increased from 7.8 to 8.2 sec.
    Reload time on the 155 mm AT Gun T7 increased from 20 to 20.3 seconds.
    Aiming time of 155 mm AT Gun T7 increased by 0.1 sec.
    Spread caused by turret rotation increased by 20%.

M103:

Resistance of poor and middle soils is increased by 5%. (original speaks about "passability" which is inverted to resistance. It basically means overall agility nerf).
    Reload time on the 120 mm Gun M58 increased from 10.9 to 11.2 seconds.

T110:

Resistance of poor and middle soils is increased by 10%.
    Reload time on the 120 mm Gun M58 increased from 9.3 to 10 seconds.
    I am glad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #6456
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,988 Posts
    I agree that armor would make a lot more sense and I'm not against it at all, I'm just saying a big HP buff doesn't equal a non-buff. It would make it take more lucky shots from lower tiers, but yeah, all the new crazy-ass super-pen 1968 guns are already wrecking the poor thing.

Sorta the whole reason I'm really reluctant to get a Maus or E-100; I see them roll in and get trashed by an IS-8 frontally.
    If the penetration/power creep is hurting any two tanks more than any, it's E-100 and Maus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

17. Post #6457
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,155 Posts
    Meeting Engagement on El Halluf will be a total campfest/sniperfest.
    It is a bad idea no matter where they place the cap and two teams.

18. Post #6458
    March 2010
    4,000 Posts
    - Added compensation to a team hit player, proportionally to the caused damage;
    - Now, if a player team damages someone, and the same shot damages an enemy vehicle, the decreasing team damage coefficient is considered for this shot;

Maybe it will actually work reasonably now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

19. Post #6459
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,183 Posts
    - Added compensation to a team hit player, proportionally to the caused damage;
    - Now, if a player team damages someone, and the same shot damages an enemy vehicle, the decreasing team damage coefficient is considered for this shot;

Maybe it will actually work reasonably now?
    Awesome, now ramming KV-5s in T-50s will be profitable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #6460
    October 2008
    7,988 Posts
    ugh, why does my game run fine for 10 minutes then instantly drop to 5fps?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #6461
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,183 Posts
    ugh, why does my game run fine for 10 minutes then instantly drop to 5fps?
    Have you made sure that you haven't got any steam messages? When I get a random steam message and that taskbar icon turns yellow, my fps drops to like 15
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #6462
    May 2011
    402 Posts
    If the penetration/power creep is hurting any two tanks more than any, it's E-100 and Maus.
    The best part is, it's not only frontally. An IS-8 & IS-4 can both penetrate the E-100's side skirts at an angle that a BL-10 would easily bounce. AKA: The E-100's armor trick. But it takes no effect towards those damn IS-4 & IS-8's massive 122 rape gun. Which is stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #6463
    October 2008
    7,988 Posts
    The best part is, it's not only frontally. An IS-8 & IS-4 can both penetrate the E-100's side skirts at an angle that a BL-10 would easily bounce. AKA: The E-100's armor trick. But it takes no effect towards those damn IS-4 & IS-8's massive 122 rape gun. Which is stupid.
    "oh hey guys the entire point of these tanks is that they have hilarious armor and health, but just kidding the armor has absolutely no effect"

Edited:

Have you made sure that you haven't got any steam messages? When I get a random steam message and that taskbar icon turns yellow, my fps drops to like 15
    I don't think so, it just happens randomly.

24. Post #6464
    November 2009
    1,813 Posts

"Working as intended"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #6465
    January 2009
    21,268 Posts
    Batchat get
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #6466
    October 2008
    7,988 Posts

help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

27. Post #6467
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    Slap yourself.

He might take it seriously.
    hostile much holy shit

28. Post #6468
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Batchat get

Are you in clan FP because we could use another batchat

29. Post #6469
    October 2008
    7,988 Posts
    he's on EU

30. Post #6470
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    fuck

31. Post #6471
    March 2009
    2,726 Posts
    I love my T-28. I can consistently get 2-3 kills in it, and one shotting is sooo satisfying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

32. Post #6472
    November 2010
    5,544 Posts
    Well I'm gonna have one soo-

oh wait I'm the dedicated 212 who misses every single fucking shell ever.

33. Post #6473
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    also I won't be available for the clan battle tonight

JUST ROLL THE SAME STRATEGY DON'T BE DUMBASSES

34. Post #6474
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,694 Posts
    the only question is should i use my batchat or is-7

because i'll have the batchat in an hour or two

Edited:

well my batchat wont have any 100% perks so I guess is-7

35. Post #6475
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    I suggest 2-3 mediums (as many batchats as possible) +50B (1 magazine gold) +german squad (2 maus pref, 1 possible, 1 E-100 WITH THE GOLD) +as many T10 heavies as possible, preferred T110s

36. Post #6476
    November 2009
    1,813 Posts
    I'd join you, but my current best tank is a stock A-20...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Ireland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #6477
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,057 Posts
    I'd join you, but my current best tank is a stock A-20...
    hnnng
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #6478
    November 2009
    1,813 Posts
    I'm not bothering to buy any modules, gunning straight for T-34
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Ireland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #6479
    May 2011
    402 Posts
    I suggest 2-3 mediums (as many batchats as possible) +50B (1 magazine gold) +german squad (2 maus pref, 1 possible, 1 E-100 WITH THE GOLD) +as many T10 heavies as possible, preferred T110s
    Scout... If they dont have they're own personal gold then the gold wont happen, because they dont have an HQ atm... so they make no gold.

40. Post #6480
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    295 Posts
    I find that I want to play less anymore. Now that I have a bunch of tier 7 tanks I can hardly make much money with them. Not to mention the grind to the next tank always seem far too daunting of a task to even try. Makes sense though. Because of all those hardships I almost want to buy premium. I probably would too, if it wasn't for the fact that I have no money to send on free to plays.