1. Post #8121
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,134 Posts
    "this platoon is anecdotal evidence for nerfing the hellcat"

-mbbird
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #8122
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    i never said that WHAT THE FUCK

Edited:

that was fucking amazing to say the least
    m18, being chased by panther 2, full speed.
    i stop, he drives past me, missing by inches. i shoot him in the ass and he gets lit on fire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #8123
    roar
    January 2008
    13,334 Posts
    I don't understand Russian that well, but I feel all the pain of this gif.

I'm sorry, sir. You have a severe case of Sadomasochism.
    The sound effect made me lol
    BYM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #8124
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,961 Posts
    Was really fucking good for just rushing center after waiting a couple minutes and capping while both teams are mostly intact.

The Hellcat on its own is a usually a situational tank meant to snipe. In platoons though it's FUCKING INSANE. Consistent wins, 2-4 kills on each of us at the end of probably half our games in them (disregarding when we just troll-capped lol)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #8125
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,850 Posts
    o hai thar new desktop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

6. Post #8126
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,958 Posts
    Why does NO ONE understand the concept of firing lines?! About to kill an SU-152, got the shot lined up, press the button, SUDDENLY VK3601 DRIVES IN FROM THE LEFT AND INTO MY SHOT.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Edited:

I think this marks the first occasion anyone LOST money with the KV-5. I lost 3k.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #8127
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    26,110 Posts
    I would like to know from Orkel if it's okay for me to post lots of my WoT related pictures from TankFest. Also I would like to know if there's a way to put them all in a little spoiler tab so people who don't want to look at them don't have to load them all up because the pics are quite large. 3008x2000 each, about 4mb large each. I will put them as thumbs if Orkel says it's okay to post quite a few.

Either way I will make a Imgur album of all 440 pictures then another one of all the WoT related ones.

Edited:

God damnit I should remember to refresh the page before I post again.
    Thumb them and it's ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

8. Post #8128
    I LOVE ANIME AND MAGICAL GIRLS BUT DONT TELL ANYONE
    January 2008
    11,832 Posts

i love driving backwards and answering ppl's question "what tank is this"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 26 (list)

9. Post #8129
    August 2011
    1,476 Posts
    After grinding 2 million credits and finally breaking through my glass ceiling to 52% win rate I'm taking a well-deserved break. Probably no WoT until the 4th July special, if it's not shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

10. Post #8130
    Bronze-age Right-wing Delusional Retard
    April 2011
    754 Posts
    My Camera ran flat because I forgot it was on but I did upload a few pics to show some friends before it ran flat. Here are some of them, I will have to wait until the weekend to charge my camera and put the rest over because the charger is at another house.

Here is the only one that I uploaded which relates to WW2. I have some of the WW1 battle, the planes dogfighting and Challenger2 which I will just put as links incase anyone wants to see them.

PanzerKommandant Viktor surveys all that lies before him.

http://i.imgur.com/rbqX1.jpg

DogFighting planes!

http://i.imgur.com/gBOqc.jpg

The best tank in the world above the first tank in the world.

http://i.imgur.com/J7Vp6.jpg

Treu und Fest

Hope you enjoy, next week I should have the rest of the WoT related ones over to my PC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #8131
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    681 Posts
    So me and valdor tried the himmelsdorf glitch and we got under the map

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

12. Post #8132
    kill yourself
    May 2008
    4,160 Posts
    That was cool round Victory!
    Battle: Karelia 2. juli 2012 14:47:59
    Vehicle: PzKpfw VI Tiger (P)
    Experience received: 1*900
    Credits received: 54*352
    5 Kills
    Also when i played i heard this song
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

13. Post #8133
    March 2011
    5,042 Posts
    Get hit by GWpanther in my T34.

800 damage.

Commander dead
    Gunner dead
    Loader dead
    Loader dead
    Ammo rack damaged
    Gun destroyed
    Engine destroyed

Totally not OP.

Edited:

Oh and look at that. Next game hit by an S-51 again in a T34

Gunner dead
    Loader dead
    Commander dead
    Gun destroyed
    Radio destroyed
    Ammo rack damaged
    Track destroyed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

14. Post #8134
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    26,110 Posts
    Get hit by GWpanther in my T34.

800 damage.

Commander dead
    Gunner dead
    Loader dead
    Loader dead
    Ammo rack damaged
    Gun destroyed
    Engine destroyed

Totally not OP.

Edited:

Oh and look at that. Next game hit by an S-51 again in a T34

Gunner dead
    Loader dead
    Commander dead
    Gun destroyed
    Radio destroyed
    Ammo rack damaged
    Track destroyed
    I see you've been camping. Shame on you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #8135
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,958 Posts
    Just had a hilarious game in my T29. Holding off the bottom of Fjords by myself. I hull down against T6 french TD, an IS, a SU-152 and a Tiger. I kill the SU-152 and take the IS down to like, 200, where it gets artied. I move up and see the french TD and get closer. It pens my front a few times, but I kill it too, after getting tracked. Then I get shot in the ass by a KV-2 and I'm down to 2 hp. The Tiger comes around the corner and I'm like, "FHAYSFABFUCK". I ding his shell and I rush forward after tracking him, because the KV-2 is trying to ram me. He dings my ass while I manage to circle the Tiger and shoot him in the ass and set him on fire for the last tick of his HP. Then I keep running while the KV-2 is still trying to shoot me. I reload and finish him off.

It doesn't translate well onto paper, but it was hilarious. I guess it's a "you had to be there" moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

16. Post #8136
    I LOVE ANIME AND MAGICAL GIRLS BUT DONT TELL ANYONE
    January 2008
    11,832 Posts
    Just had a hilarious game in my T29. Holding off the bottom of Fjords by myself. I hull down against T6 french TD, an IS, a SU-152 and a Tiger. I kill the SU-152 and take the IS down to like, 200, where it gets artied. I move up and see the french TD and get closer. It pens my front a few times, but I kill it too, after getting tracked. Then I get shot in the ass by a KV-2 and I'm down to 2 hp. The Tiger comes around the corner and I'm like, "FHAYSFABFUCK". I ding his shell and I rush forward after tracking him, because the KV-2 is trying to ram me. He dings my ass while I manage to circle the Tiger and shoot him in the ass and set him on fire for the last tick of his HP. Then I keep running while the KV-2 is still trying to shoot me. I reload and finish him off.

It doesn't translate well onto paper, but it was hilarious. I guess it's a "you had to be there" moment.
    upload your demo then, I want to watch it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

17. Post #8137
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,958 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #8138
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,021 Posts
    Can anyone possibly give me abit of help of when to use what type of ammo? (HE or AP, no fancy schmancy gold ammo)

Also
    http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....o-suggestions/
    lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #8139
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,958 Posts
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, use AP for just about everything unless it's short barreled or a hard target.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #8140
    April 2010
    1,993 Posts
    Saw shot:
    This type of shot is a regular armor piercing round say for that it has a small chainsaw blade attached to the front
    Lost it there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #8141
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,134 Posts
    buy at least 5 full ammo lockers of gold ammo for every tank or ur a peasant scrub!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #8142
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,021 Posts
    Some dumbass enemy in a Sturmpanzer II crashed straight into my T28, expecting to do damage. He just sat there reloading his gun, while I unloaded 2 rounds and blew him up.

"Fucking noobs i prefer tier 7"
    k.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #8143
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    26,110 Posts
    7.5 trailer (russian only atm)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #8144
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,278 Posts
    What gun does the Russian tier10 TD get? Another lame BL-10 TD?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

25. Post #8145
    December 2009
    2,477 Posts
    Dat map at 0:41/42
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #8146
    May 2011
    601 Posts
    That's one hell of a boring trailer.

I guess they showed the Super Pershing and most of the T10 mediums?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

27. Post #8147
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,428 Posts
    The new map/maps look interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

28. Post #8148
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,137 Posts
    I think it gets like an upgraded short 152 with a 10 second reload and increased accuracy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Japan Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #8149
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,428 Posts
    I wish gold was a little bit cheaper. I got 40k XP to convert.

30. Post #8150
    August 2010
    529 Posts
    Thinking of buying a T34. I find i need money a lot lately now that i have an E-50. Is the T34 worth a buy or should I just deal with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

31. Post #8151
    August 2009
    599 Posts

Off to the side, SerB kicking and screaming about how it's the "same Tiger I that killed his ancestors".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #8152
    June 2010
    6,262 Posts
    gg Wargaming, just got next to nothing from my 3x exp in my AMX 13 75 due to a laggspike which ended up in me being merged with the pavement and a pile of rubble for the rest of the match, whilst the 4 friendly arty laughed their asses off at me.

33. Post #8153
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,428 Posts
    gg Wargaming, just got next to nothing from my 3x exp in my AMX 13 75 due to a laggspike which ended up in me being merged with the pavement and a pile of rubble for the rest of the match, whilst the 4 friendly arty laughed their asses off at me.
    Got any pictures etc, would be hilarious to see.

34. Post #8154
    June 2010
    6,262 Posts
    Got any pictures etc, would be hilarious to see.
    It's not that dramatic, but I have 2 screenies of it. 30 secs.
    Used tinyhost as I don't know any good hosts, nothing special really with the picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #8155
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,428 Posts
    That sucks though dude. Seriously. Funny but sucks at the same time. Also does the AMX 13 75 be put in matchs like that all the time, as that's the next tank I'm working towards. Just need 9k XP on my AMX 12T.

36. Post #8156
    June 2010
    6,262 Posts
    That sucks though dude. Seriously. Funny but sucks at the same time. Also does the AMX 13 75 be put in matchs like that all the time, as that's the next tank I'm working towards. Just need 9k XP on my AMX 12T.
    I've only had 20 or so battles in it, and I've had only 3-4 high tier matches, if you're in the middle or higher, you'll have a fighting chance. Matchmaking's pretty friendly with it, or so it seems.
    I'm a pretty bad player, but it's an amazing tank - the gun is brutal and I've actually manged to finish off a few heavies with it.

37. Post #8157
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,428 Posts
    I've only had 20 or so battles in it, and I've had only 3-4 high tier matches, if you're in the middle or higher, you'll have a fighting chance. Matchmaking's pretty friendly with it, or so it seems.
    I'm a pretty bad player, but it's an amazing tank - the gun is brutal and I've actually manged to finish off a few heavies with it.
    Very nice. Looking forward to it. Buddy of mine told me that After the AMX12T it's just upgrade after upgrade and never a downgrade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #8158
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,254 Posts
    Just know that matchmaking changes barely between the AMX12t and Lorraine40t

I felt like I was being put in the same matches as the 12t except with the addition of Tier 10 matches in the Lorraine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #8159
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,428 Posts
    Just know that matchmaking changes barely between the AMX12t and Lorraine40t

I felt like I was being put in the same matches as the 12t except with the addition of Tier 10 matches in the Lorraine
    That I'm aware of. Still. With it. I can outflank a lot of tanks and hit the rear. The Revolver Cannon is very useful at times.

40. Post #8160
    November 2010
    5,560 Posts
    Very nice. Looking forward to it. Buddy of mine told me that After the AMX12T it's just upgrade after upgrade and never a downgrade.
    The Lorraine felt like a downgrade from the AMX 13 to me. I might have a 63% win rate on it and close to 700 average XP (without premium) but it still wasn't a fun grind.

The problem about it is the size, when we did French Squad people actually shot me over the BatChat or the AMX 13 just because I was easier to shoot.

Edited:

It's getting the M-64 which will probably be a USSRified German 15cm with expensive HEAT shells, HE shells that do nothing and AP shells that can't penetrate.

It doesn't even have armor, I can't see anything it has over the 2 T110s or the foching Foch with its 155 and autoloader.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)