1. Post #1241
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,131 Posts
    That's weird.

Whenever I die in a tank and we have more points than the enemy it gives me an auto-victory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #1242
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,894 Posts
    it was only two weeks anyways

also this is hilarious.
    Communication? Brotherhood? Cooperation?

How much of the game had he even played?

3. Post #1243
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,131 Posts

yay

finally got that radio when I realized I had a fuckload of XP on the Hellcat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #1244
    August 2010
    529 Posts
    Victory!
    Battle: Lakeville Friday, May 04, 2012 7:56:37 PM
    Vehicle: Churchill
    Experience received: 4,725 (x3 for the first victory each day)
    Credits received: 30,973
    Battle Achievements: Master Gunner, Reaper

Yeah, glad i bought this.

5. Post #1245
    October 2008
    2,416 Posts
    In-case anyone cares, I won't be able to make it to the tournament this Saturday, sorry and good luck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #1246
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,677 Posts
    So the penetration with zero damage bug/design flaw/massive oversight is supposedly caused by a crewmember/module eating all of your shells damage.

So how do I get a 0 damage penetration twice on the same tank while he fires once, with AP, destroys my fuel tank and engine, and takes off 25% of my health?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

7. Post #1247
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,138 Posts
    So the penetration with zero damage bug/design flaw/massive oversight is supposedly caused by a crewmember/module eating all of your shells damage.

So how do I get a 0 damage penetration twice on the same tank while he fires once, with AP, destroys my fuel tank and engine, and takes off 25% of my health?
    because fuck you, that's why

Edited:

As in wargaming talking, not me :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #1248
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,169 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

9. Post #1249
    November 2010
    5,537 Posts
    Turn up that god damn AA.

Sometimes I wonder how people even make it to T9.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #1250
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,169 Posts
    I don't think it's my AA

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1251
    November 2010
    5,537 Posts
    While digging through my screenshots folder, between all the KV-2/76 and IS-3/100 screenshots, I found this

Something dinged off my T34's ass. When I looked back to see what it was, I saw a fully upgraded E-50

I wasn't angled or anything too, this game is weird sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

12. Post #1252
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,803 Posts
    I don't think it's my AA

It's the point texture filtering, turn it to something better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1253
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,688 Posts
    Go fuck yourself game, why the fuck would you make my 3x win on some laggy piece of shit match

Why the fuck is it even lagging. I'm not talking stutter lag either, I'm talking you press w and it takes 20 seconds for it to move forward.

14. Post #1254
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,965 Posts
    Jesus fucking H Christ.

I get two amazing matches (and one loss) in my M6 and M10. Both elite. Get my T29 and M18

LET THE SHIT MATCHES COMMENCE

Ten battles later, I have two victories.. I think. Maybe one. Anyone who says World of Tanks isn't rigged holy fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1255
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,688 Posts
    turns out the pubbies that aren't retarded also have this issue

16. Post #1256
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,829 Posts
    Victory!
    Battle: Lakeville Friday, May 04, 2012 7:56:37 PM
    Vehicle: Churchill
    Experience received: 4,725 (x3 for the first victory each day)
    Credits received: 30,973
    Battle Achievements: Master Gunner, Reaper

Yeah, glad i bought this.
    Churchill is quite awesome. I held off 6 tanks at a chokepoint with it, alone once. Brilliant shit. But now I have a Lowe. My credit woes are forever gone

17. Post #1257
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,965 Posts

Awww yeah. Oh, even my capatcha is trying to encourage me to play these new tanks!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #1258
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,829 Posts
    It's the point texture filtering, turn it to something better
    This. Turn your Mip Mapping detail to a bit lower in your video card settings too, if you can. That'll cause some grainy effects if you don't use Anti Aliasing with it

19. Post #1259
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,131 Posts
    Jesus fucking H Christ.

I get two amazing matches (and one loss) in my M6 and M10. Both elite. Get my T29 and M18

LET THE SHIT MATCHES COMMENCE

Ten battles later, I have two victories.. I think. Maybe one. Anyone who says World of Tanks isn't rigged holy fuck.
    My M18 gets elited

Suddenly I actually get players who know how to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #1260
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,499 Posts
    I get the radios on the tier two tankes and pass them up

Edited:

The tier eight radios.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #1261
    March 2011
    4,954 Posts
    I get the radios on the tier two tankes and pass them up

Edited:

The tier eight radios.
    M7, tier 10 radio.

Edited:

Forgotten how much fun the easy 8 is with a rammer, and a 100% crew. Any tank just vaporizes when you get shooting into their side armor. Its a tank with the DPM of a tier 10 at tier 6.

Victory!
    Battle: Fjords May-04-12 11:17:03 PM
    Vehicle: M4A3E8 Sherman
    Experience received: 3,492 (x3 for the first victory each day)
    Credits received: 28,746
    Battle Achievements: Mastery Badge: Ace Tanker, Sniper
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1262
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,829 Posts
    Took out an E-75 with one shot today

With a JagdPz

23. Post #1263
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,677 Posts
    Just won by capping the base on Ensk, killed an IS-4 and hid behind his corpse with artillery supporting me. More than half of both teams were still alive.

I am so sorry for whoever's daily victory that was :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #1264
    March 2011
    4,954 Posts
    Mastery badge for the VK2801 acquired.

Victory!
    Battle: Mines May-04-12 11:40:49 PM
    Vehicle: VK 2801
    Experience received: 4,149 (x3 for the first victory each day)
    Credits received: 21,307
    Battle Achievements: Mastery Badge: Ace Tanker, Kamikaze, Master Gunner, Sniper, Top Gun

Gotta love those soft skinned M18's
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #1265
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,831 Posts

So, I got shot by a T34 and it went all the way through my tank. Nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1266
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,162 Posts
    They should put in ability for shells to go through whole tank and hit the tank behind it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #1267
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,831 Posts
    They should put in ability for shells to go through whole tank and hit the tank behind it.
    I bet a bl-10 could go through 6-9 shermans easy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #1268
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,829 Posts
    I wouldn't mind a 3D view of your tank after it dies, showing you the angle and trajectory of all the shells you were hit with, kind of like the JFK game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

29. Post #1269
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,831 Posts
    I wouldn't mind a 3D view of your tank after it dies, showing you the angle and trajectory of all the shells you were hit with, kind of like the JFK game
    Too much to ask of wargayming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #1270
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,677 Posts
    Standard logic says it would help the players learn how mechanics work and, in a roundabout way, reduce the workload for Wargaming having to explain these complex mechanics and why they don't seem to work.

Wargaming logic dictates that they are almost out of vodka so they should put the Type 59 back on sale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

31. Post #1271
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,831 Posts
    they are almost out of vodka so they should put the Type 59 back on sale.
    "Hey guys, that T59 tank we introduced sold wildly and as a consequence tier 6-7 are extremely fucked over matchmaking wise, what should we do?"

"REMOVE IT FOR "BALANCE REASONS" AND THEN PUT IT BACK UP FOR SALE AS A SPECIAL"

"GENIUS, SERB! I'LL GET THE VODKA!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

32. Post #1272
    hilariously terrible!
    April 2010
    453 Posts
    I just had the most awesome turnaround match ever in my T14.

Match starts, team starts killing itself. Three tanks dead before I had even encountered any enemies.
    Me and a PZ3/4 proceed to get pissed.

33. Post #1273
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,130 Posts
    "Hey guys, that T59 tank we introduced sold wildly and as a consequence tier 6-7 are extremely fucked over matchmaking wise, what should we do?"

"REMOVE IT FOR "BALANCE REASONS" IMMEDIATELY AFTER FIXING THE MATCHMAKING ISSUE AND THEN PUT IT BACK UP FOR SALE AS A SPECIAL"

"GENIUS, SERB! I'LL GET THE VODKA!"
    ftfy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

34. Post #1274
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,688 Posts
    nothing beats rushing a wounded t10 in your amx 13 90 and finishing them off on your last shot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #1275
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,677 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #1276
    November 2010
    5,537 Posts
    Was that guy packing the M1A2?

Because I think I met him today, for some reason he decided it was a better gun "because it fires faster".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

37. Post #1277
    March 2008
    279 Posts
    35t is just op in sandbox games , and arty is annoying, got twice oneshoted by T57.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1278
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,258 Posts
    35t is just op in sandbox games , and arty is annoying, got twice oneshoted by T57.
    No kidding.

I always play once every day for the double, rounds last 2 minutes and you always win (80% winrate lol) with 2k+ xp, so it's an easy bit of extra free xp. Also fun to play.

In other words, I acquired the sexy looking T28 prototype.

I had good fun in the T25/2, finished the grind in only 91 battles with 74% winrate.

It also helped that I have all guns in the second american TD line unlocked already because I have a T95.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1279
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,688 Posts
    absolutely love it when some faggot decides to hold a round in the barrel during a battle until he can snipe a kill

if i see people blatantly doing that i start teamkilling them, it's really annoying me

40. Post #1280
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,162 Posts
    I wish the tanks had their coax MGs just so I could see people spraying them at each other all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)