1. Post #161
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    I believe it's ingame, but the mysterious Voice (with a capital 'V') will forever remain unknown.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    August 2010
    1,122 Posts
    I believe it's ingame, but the mysterious Voice (with a capital 'V') will forever remain unknown.
    it was birdman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #163
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    well that was quick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,363 Posts
    T-34 go up dune on Sand River.
    See T32, M26, T28, T25AT.
    This is why I don't take stats seriously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,538 Posts
    Yeah someone died in middle in front of me (I was E-100), I pushed them and was JUST about to get through when I got double arty smacked and about half the team fired on me lol. At that point that bridge was dead. Why did Darkest (or whoever was using his account) try to push the middle bridge? It was fucking blocked.

Also I may not be able to play tomorrow night, got a family birthday to attend. Don't wait up for me heh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    I might be able to roll someone's account tomorrow night
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #167
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,161 Posts

it was birdman
    Sup

8. Post #168
    November 2010
    5,525 Posts
    Instead of piling up in the middle you should have sent some more people up north to hit their ass while the enemy was busy with the mid Mäuse, E-100 and IS-7.

Anyway, I may not make it to tomorrow's clan battle so if someone wants my account info send me a PM. Though zubra should still have it, if he even plays this game anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,363 Posts
    Hahaha holy shit, funniest game ever. I die in T-34 instantly because I'm not allowed to grind it tonight (guess I was doing too good earlier today ) and watch friends KV tank a million shots while smiting everything down with the 107mm.

It's fucking appalling that it's taken Wargaming this long to realize "Hey, that totally fucking broken KV probably doesn't belong in the tier it's at"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    668 Posts
    What tanks are you guys looking for in the Clan?

11. Post #171
    IS7's, T110's, Maus.

I wish I could have done better tonight, but 7 FPS along with poor internet inhibits me :/

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,363 Posts
    The above, plus high tier arty is always in demand.

Edited:

No mediums, lights, or TD's until those get competitive variants.

13. Post #173
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    20,688 Posts
    I am slowly working my way to Obj 261, I will have IS-4 t10 once the patch hits and gonna grind to IS-7 afterwards, and I have E-100 researched but not unlocked.

Too bad I am on EU.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,363 Posts
    I'm grinding the AMX 13/75 and it's a blast, as well as the T-34 which is making me want to hit something.

15. Post #175
    almost to the JT myself, after that it's onto the maus, I'm dreading the 3001p grind, but having the top engines for the Porche tanks will certainly help.

16. Post #176
    hilariously terrible!
    April 2010
    453 Posts
    I think I'm gonna take a few days break from tanks, keep getting shit team after shit team. I literally will be trying to hold a side with maybe one other person while the other side with all the other team just falls apart for no particular reason.

Is it that hard to competently move your blob of 13 tanks on their group of "maybe" 5 tanks?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,703 Posts
    I think I'm gonna take a few days break from tanks, keep getting shit team after shit team. I literally will be trying to hold a side with maybe one other person while the other side with all the other team just falls apart for no particular reason.

Is it that hard to competently move your blob of 13 tanks on their group of "maybe" 5 tanks?
    For some reason people in WoT are COMPLETELY AFRAID of their tank dying, or even taking any damage whatsoever. I've seen Tier 7 heavies at full health let me die because they were afraid to go around a corner due to a single tier 4 TD was sitting there, even though it would die if the heavy sneezed at him. The way people play, you'd think that if they were to die in the game, they'd die for real. People don't realize that aggressive (this is different from idiotic) play in almost every game ever is a much better strategy. Obviously there will be situations that this may be a bad idea. If you were to go against a team of tank destroyers that were all sitting in their base with tons of bushes, and there's no arty on the map, it will be hard for your team to move forwards. However, your team will never win if they try to slowly inch their way to the cap like 99% of the players do. People just slowly get picked of one by one. Then people see others get shot and they think "oh shit better hide" but hiding won't do shit to help. It's not like the TD's are going to suddenly deiced to move because they got one kill (exceptions being fear of arty, but that's a different problem). People just need to stop being so afraid of getting hit by one or two shots. If you pay attention to a majority of the matches, it's almost always the more aggressive team that wins because they didn't get slowly picked off as they moved up. They pushed through the front, wrecked shit from the sides and rear, and capped the base (unless they destroyed everyone in the process of moving up).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,363 Posts
    For some reason people in WoT are COMPLETELY AFRAID of their tank dying, or even taking any damage whatsoever. I've seen Tier 7 heavies at full health let me die because they were afraid to go around a corner due to a single tier 4 TD was sitting there, even though it would die if the heavy sneezed at him. The way people play, you'd think that if they were to die in the game, they'd die for real. People don't realize that aggressive (this is different from idiotic) play in almost every game ever is a much better strategy. Obviously there will be situations that this may be a bad idea. If you were to go against a team of tank destroyers that were all sitting in their base with tons of bushes, and there's no arty on the map, it will be hard for your team to move forwards. However, your team will never win if they try to slowly inch their way to the cap like 99% of the players do. People just slowly get picked of one by one. Then people see others get shot and they think "oh shit better hide" but hiding won't do shit to help. It's not like the TD's are going to suddenly deiced to move because they got one kill (exceptions being fear of arty, but that's a different problem). People just need to stop being so afraid of getting hit by one or two shots. If you pay attention to a majority of the matches, it's almost always the more aggressive team that wins because they didn't get slowly picked off as they moved up. They pushed through the front, wrecked shit from the sides and rear, and capped the base (unless they destroyed everyone in the process of moving up).
    Which is unfortunate because you have to rely on these people to win games for you at low tiers.

I'm looking at you, 100% T32 hiding around the corner as I am tracked by a KV3 and sitting there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

19. Post #179
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    sometimes i use my E75 as a shield when a fellow teammate is really getting shot up, especially lower tiers.

i really know what it's like to be in their shoes in those kinds of battles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,644 Posts
    sometimes i use my E75 as a shield when a fellow teammate is really getting shot up, especially lower tiers.

i really know what it's like to be in their shoes in those kinds of battles.
    When I see people try to save their teammate I was about to finish off, I always shoot to detrack them. I know I may not do that much damage, but my team usually is capable of killing them while they're immobile and it's funny watching the guy they just saved die immediately afterwards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    June 2010
    6,149 Posts
    I try to play agressively, but idiotic play seems to fit my playstyle more, I'm absolutely crap at WoT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    November 2006
    179 Posts
    I personally will be either leaving it or taking a good long break from it, left then an angry message to their suggestion part of their forums though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    August 2009
    599 Posts

Trying it out on the test server, racked an IS-7 with the God cannon.

24. Post #184
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,887 Posts
    When I see people try to save their teammate I was about to finish off, I always shoot to detrack them. I know I may not do that much damage, but my team usually is capable of killing them while they're immobile and it's funny watching the guy they just saved die immediately afterwards.
    I do this as well and it's relatively hilarious

I also like protecting teammates from death by shielding them and it's quite funny to watch inexperienced lower tier tanks and the panicking lead tank focus me instead while the rest of my teammates take this as a signal to move up and they use the enemy reloads and distraction to their advantage... doesn't always happen but it's nice and works 80% of the time when it's set up right

also is it just me, or is the M103 extremely easy to kill? Either I'm getting really lucky or I've been taking down M103s in my IS3 like bowling pins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    I'm playing WoT on Win7 on a MacBook Pro. Does this add up at all?

Stock KV
    Enemy 13 75 down to 70 hp or so.
    Take a shot while moving along, just to see If I can hit it.
    "We got 'em"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,887 Posts
    I've also been getting stupid luck in my IS3

I can always hit scout tanks - I've probably missed 1 in 10 shots against a scout

and yet somehow I start bouncing and missing enemy tanks that I can 1 shot at friggin medium range to point blank
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    January 2009
    20,688 Posts
    I do this as well and it's relatively hilarious

I also like protecting teammates from death by shielding them and it's quite funny to watch inexperienced lower tier tanks and the panicking lead tank focus me instead while the rest of my teammates take this as a signal to move up and they use the enemy reloads and distraction to their advantage... doesn't always happen but it's nice and works 80% of the time when it's set up right

also is it just me, or is the M103 extremely easy to kill? Either I'm getting really lucky or I've been taking down M103s in my IS3 like bowling pins
    But half of the time you rush in and your teammates hide in cover and don't do anything until you die.

That's what pisses me off in the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

28. Post #188
    April 2006
    84 Posts
    IS-4: Oh, a KV. Easy kill. *shoots*
    KV: *bounces S-70* DEEEERRRRRP 400 damage!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    January 2009
    20,688 Posts
    IS-4: Oh, a KV. Easy kill. *shoots*
    KV: *bounces S-70* Trololololo 400 damage!
    ftfy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    January 2012
    373 Posts
    But half of the time you rush in and your teammates hide in cover and don't do anything until you die.

"Oh Goblin just flanked that E-75 and is putting rounds into its turret, now I can back to base in peace"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    kill yourself
    May 2008
    4,010 Posts
    what means ftfy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    June 2010
    6,149 Posts
    what means ftfy?
    fixed that for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,971 Posts

Conversely, when I run my IS-3 I often find myself leading a group of lower tier ducklings which follow me wherever I go

E8s and ISs are attracted to the kinky butt of the IS-3 I guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,428 Posts
    Ive played wot way back into beta but quit due to the one sideness of the battles. You were either beaten the crap out oc you or the match was over before you killed a single enemy. Has anything changed since then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

35. Post #195
    July 2009
    2,277 Posts
    Ive played wot way back into beta but quit due to the one sideness of the battles. You were either beaten the crap out oc you or the match was over before you killed a single enemy. Has anything changed since then?
    Type 59's...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

36. Post #196
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,855 Posts
    I can't stand people saying KV is a derp tank... A derp kv is a KV with the KV-2 turret using the stock gun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #197
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,462 Posts
    Playing E75. 8 kills. 27 hits received. steel wall, top gun, sniper, boelter's medal

game lost with 4 enemies remaining. got artyfagged with 38 health left, we had an afk 4502A that cost us the game, and the rest of our team was completely retarded. 1,3k exp loss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

38. Post #198
    October 2009
    2,302 Posts
    I can't stand people saying KV is a derp tank... A derp kv is a KV with the KV-2 turret using the stock gun.
    No, it's just retarded.

Public service reminder: 152 is called the Trollcannon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

39. Post #199
    June 2008
    3,329 Posts
    I hate the stock KV-3. I just HAD to rush the KV and skip the 107. Now that's blocking me from researching anything at all.

40. Post #200
    January 2009
    20,688 Posts
    I hate the stock KV-3. I just HAD to rush the KV and skip the 107. Now that's blocking me from researching anything at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)