You know Cover have good points but he exaggerates things a little:
1) Yes there is alot of problem with the balance this days but a good patch should fix this.
2) Skins are skins. They are just options that nobody push you to buy, but yes, this game needs team color skins
3) The price is common for a free to play but still, is a little high. If you look at tf2 you can get atmost any weapon via craft sistem or trading. but Tf2 have another way to f2p so is not compareble to tribes.
4) Paying for classes is unfair and for new people result in getting a class they dont know how to use or something different. Maybe a free trial day would fix this.
5) The main problem with any f2p is the new players. Old veterants hate them and most of the time dont give a toss about them and they leave in early levels without playing all the classes, modes, etc forcing you to buy gold or keep playing until you get the huge amount of exp for one weapon.
But by far the most unfair thing in the game is the exp sistem for non-vip players. I know they want money, sure, but if you dont have vip the time you need to spend to get such a big number of exp makes people quit.