1. Post #4241
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,101 Posts
    if there's five or more enemies dedicated to taking out the gen the solution is to not play technician, either go soldier/jugg and fuck them up, or just do something else and utilise the fact that half their team is missing from the real game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #4242
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,709 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #4243
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Why do I seem to steadily get worse at games the longer I play?

This happened in BF3 too, it's like I have brain cancer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4244
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,101 Posts
    this graph makes no sense at all

Edited:

as player skill increases.... you go back in time?

Edited:

Why do I seem to steadily get worse at games the longer I play?

This happened in BF3 too, it's like I have brain cancer.
    i get this in every game, the cure is not playing for a while

but you can't stop you're the only good teammate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #4245
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,123 Posts
    So according to my analyzing of this curve, you first have a bit slow progress than the average FPS player, then you suddenly get a spike and get a lot better (I'd assume that would be the time you get a new weapon or pop an energy drink), then as it starts to flatten out, you go back in time and exploit your time traveling abilities to get a lot better at the game.

What your curve tells me is that you are a time traveling wizard and can suddenly get better than an average person during a short period of time. Also, according to the "Average FPS"-curve I can see you are a cunt toward casual gamers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #4246
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    missed nasl grand finals? watch them here

Edited:

have the rest of the uploaded games

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 6Friendly x 2Winner x 2Informative x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4247
    Place a message on my profile stating how you feel towards me. (obligatory: scriptkiddy destroyer)
    March 2012
    4,214 Posts
    whats the name of that natureass map with magic trees birds and shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

8. Post #4248
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,104 Posts
    Tartarus?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #4249
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,101 Posts
    drydock
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

10. Post #4250
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    7,103 Posts
    need to say tha gamemode as well ma nigga

CTF / CaH - tartarus
    Arena - Hinterlands
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #4251
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,709 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

12. Post #4252
    November 2010
    5,607 Posts
    this is what <VGS> is for
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

13. Post #4253
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    9,836 Posts
    it would be sweet if they removed everything but pathfinders
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #4254
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    LaughBann
    Chirno
    Unib5
    RIPBILLYMAYS
    ief014

list of people that hate competitive tribes and is killing the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #4255
    HQRSE FUCKER
    September 2009
    2,987 Posts
    you poor thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

16. Post #4256
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,920 Posts
    LaughBann
    Chirno
    Unib5
    RIPBILLYMAYS
    ief014

Very mature dude, very mature.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #4257
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    woosh

Very mature dude, very mature.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #4258
    FLUTTERSHY <3 (also hats suck)
    May 2008
    1,688 Posts
    LaughBann
    Chirno
    Unib5
    RIPBILLYMAYS
    ief014

You seem to be drilling in the fact that it is the only true option. I have no quarrel with competitive tribes...but PUBS can still co-exist with a good player base too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #4259
    Sometimes I put my nose in my dog's butt and I furiously squeeze his belly until he farts.
    May 2009
    2,344 Posts

Made by iWumbo but uploaded by me, this is the Tribes Shazbot House Mix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

20. Post #4260
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,709 Posts
    Holy shit silver ranks don't know how to play this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #4261
    July 2010
    3,486 Posts
    Hey Beardy

Stop being a fucking condescending asshole. Its a fucking game get the fuck over your competitive bullshit.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Ninja101))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #4262
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    Holy shit silver ranks don't know how to play this game.
    how come you guys were running 3o and 4d against TF?

Edited:

Hey Beardy

Stop being a fucking condescending asshole. Its a fucking game get the fuck over your competitive bullshit.
    looks like somebody here is stuck in dumpster hell and can't climb out because the walls are coated by your tears.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

23. Post #4263
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    6,251 Posts
    Back in my day everything was polygons and fog!

God damn it's so much better today. :V:

Loving this game.
    Loving the plasma gun as well, it was my go-to weapon back long ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #4264
    June 2010
    4,788 Posts

Edited:

looks like somebody here is stuck in dumpster hell and can't climb out because the walls are coated by your tears.
    This is why I will never dabble in competetive gaming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

25. Post #4265
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    7,103 Posts
    Back in my day everything was polygons and fog!

God damn it's so much better today. :V:

Loving this game.
    Loving the plasma gun as well, it was my go-to weapon back long ago.
    Why does those hills have a cow pattern? vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #4266
    February 2010
    3,102 Posts
    TF? When was this?

Stop this. This is what divides the comp and casual communities, and makes each hate the other more. With T:A as fragile as it is, this can't happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #4267
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    Stop this. This is what divides the comp and casual communities, and makes each hate the other more. With T:A as fragile as it is, this can't happen.
    pls tell me a game where the comp scene of a game has ever been intertwined with the casual community without people crying or bitching.

28. Post #4268
    February 2010
    3,102 Posts
    pls tell me a game where the comp scene of a game has ever been intertwined with the casual community without people crying or bitching.
    I haven't been in the competitive scene for any game until the last month-ish, so I can't tell you that. What I can tell you is that people with attitudes such as yours are certainly not contributing to the growth of a game, be it competitive or casual.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #4269
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    sorry but when you have a clear distinction on who has competitive knowledge and who doesn't, something needs to be said.

also good job on saying i'm not contributing to the growth of the game. how many times have i plugged competitive videos that help people get better? how many times have i explained what's good and what's not? how many times have i directed people from quitting the game to playing pugs? how many times have i explained my reasoning of my opinion to casual players?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #4270
    ALPHA MALE
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,541 Posts
    I like playing as an infiltrator but I'm afraid I won't have the patience to unlock the super rape-shit guns

31. Post #4271
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    practice chaining and just buy the arctic rhino.

32. Post #4272
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,101 Posts
    LaughBann
    Chirno
    Unib5
    RIPBILLYMAYS
    ief014

no one gives a shit about competitive crap it's literally like 1% of the community stop whining about it

also it makes 0 money so don't expect hirez to put it above pubs either
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #4273
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    no one gives a shit about competitive crap it's literally like 1% of the community stop whining about it

also it makes 0 money so don't expect hirez to put it above pubs either
    exposure at large events such as nasl -> new players -> money

Edited:

plus the competitive community is the reason why you don't have pay 2 win shit stomp rolling and better balanced maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #4274
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,101 Posts
    exposure at large events such as nasl -> new players -> money

Edited:

plus the competitive community is the reason why you don't have pay 2 win shit stomp rolling and better balanced maps.
    sure ok do you have any proof of this at all?

the steam release + pack deals brought in 10x as many players as all the tournaments put together
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #4275
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    sure ok do you have any proof of this at all?

the steam release + pack deals brought in 10x as many players as all the tournaments put together
    do you have any proof that steam release actually attracted x10 NEW players and not just old players moving their files?

afaik i've only seen about 2-3 people post in this thread saying they found this game through steam.

also who's to say it brought in x10 players? there were 1 million downloads within a single month after open beta was released and i'm not sure steam brought in 10 million new players.

Edited:

look at how many people are playing tribes through steam right now.

that's a joke.

Edited:

also do you really need proof that the competitive community stopped pay2win weapons and helped balance out maps better?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #4276
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    QWTF and a little of TFC until people learned about bhop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

37. Post #4277
    I asked Obama about Facepunch and all I got was molested by the Secret Service
    December 2009
    4,143 Posts
    You're uh very passionate about this Beardy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #4278
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    god forbid i talk about a game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #4279
    I asked Obama about Facepunch and all I got was molested by the Secret Service
    December 2009
    4,143 Posts
    So hostile beardy settle down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #4280
    November 2009
    2,470 Posts
    jesus, you bitches just need to understand that pubs and competitive offers two different types of gameplay and everyone can be happy with their game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)