1. Post #281
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,560 Posts
    So why don't I get them half the time?
    Sometimes even when I hit people stood still tunnelvisioning with it, with absolutely no doubt at all it was a direct hit, I don't get one.
    they need to be airbourne
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 2 (list)

2. Post #282
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,900 Posts
    Also, I the previous update reseted the normal vehicle controls to inverted axis, bought a shrike, tried to go up and crashed right next to vehicle pad
    What a shame
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #283
    itty bitty silly pretty little pony
    September 2011
    6,990 Posts
    Oh.

Also, whats the map with the two docked ships called?
    I was under the one closest to the ds base, and I killed two sentinels on the tower with one spinfusor, was hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #284
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,902 Posts
    After the buff upgraded Heavy Spinfusor destroys unupgraded turrets in just 3 shots. Pretty awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,900 Posts
    Oh.

Also, whats the map with the two docked ships called?
    I was under the one closest to the ds base, and I killed two sentinels on the tower with one spinfusor, was hilarious
    Drydock
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #286
    September 2011
    6,990 Posts
    After the buff upgraded Heavy Spinfusor destroys unupgraded turrets in just 3 shots. Pretty awesome.
    Before the update they used to live on with a teeny fraction of health, it was so annoying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,001 Posts
    i love getting blue plates when i hit them in the face as they jump hardly 3 cm into the air
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

8. Post #288

February 2010
    2,483 Posts
    which class has those deployable shields? i noticed they can lock down the generator room on some maps, tempting to use my remaining gold to unlock that class

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,233 Posts
    Try Shift+2, it's the @ key on the US keyboard
    Yeah tried that, no luck :( Thanks for the help everyone, any more ideas?

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Brute love everywhere.

Im happy now :love:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #291
    September 2011
    6,990 Posts
    Is there any way to change the key for screenshots, or atleast see what it is?
    Reaching to f12 for steam isn't exactly good for those quick screenshots.

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,902 Posts
    Brute love everywhere.

Im happy now :love:
    Everyone loves the Brute.
    Till he gets his update of course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

13. Post #293
    September 2011
    6,990 Posts
    Everyone loves the Brute.
    Till he gets his update of course.
    I will continue to use his beautiful Spinfusor, no matter the replacement.

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,902 Posts
    I wonder what kind of OP monstrosity will Juggernaut get in his update, the thought alone scares me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

15. Post #295
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,002 Posts
    Is there any way to change the key for screenshots, or atleast see what it is?
    Reaching to f12 for steam isn't exactly good for those quick screenshots.
    so change Steam's screenshot button
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,961 Posts
    which class has those deployable shields? i noticed they can lock down the generator room on some maps, tempting to use my remaining gold to unlock that class
    doombringer

Edited:

dont use gold to buy clases!!!

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    I will continue to use his beautiful Spinfusor, no matter the replacement.

I want this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #298
    January 2009
    1,058 Posts
    I'm finally getting the hang of going faster using weapons\grenades, being a pretty good PTH now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Israel Show Events

19. Post #299
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,961 Posts
    had a great match with brute, got 3 classic sprees and 2 killing sprees (good for me :c), along with 620 xp. yay

20. Post #300
    September 2011
    6,990 Posts
    For the first few days of playing, I thought the number on the back of the repair tool was a charge meter, and it overheated if you tried to go over 100

it was really convenient how it always maxed out just as I finished repairing stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,900 Posts
    first fucking match that lasts longer than 5 minutes and my game crashes
    I'm mad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #302
    November 2009
    2,499 Posts
    i am lagged today getting 120+ ping on br servers, its funny that automatic weapons doesnt seems lagged, but explosives get a noticeable delay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #303
    September 2011
    6,990 Posts
    you were the nimble pathfinder that chased me relentlessly, hitting directly with your spinfusor like a true marksman
    I was the doombringer that turned around and air mailed you completely by luck
    I am so sorry

Edited:

Indoor MIRV spam; because doing it with the mortar wasn't annoying enough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #304
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,900 Posts
    Indoor MIRV spam; because doing it with the mortar wasn't annoying enough
    I really hate juggers because of that
    He can do almost everything
    Flagstand clearing
    Dueling (Spinfusor MKD or LMG + spinfusor discs)
    Gen hating/Gen defense
    Destroying base assets

Hi rez just needs to give him a fucking thrust pack and there you go, juggernaut can chase now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

25. Post #305
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,585 Posts
    I bought the nova colt before and pretty much never used it, now I have tons of use for it finishing off those pesky scrubs at very low health who thinks they got a chance by flying in the air.

Edited:

Indoor mirv spam is less OP than fusion mortar since the advantage of mirv is the spread but it doesn't work if the bomb lands on the floor before it spreads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

26. Post #306
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,902 Posts
    Coming up in Spam & Win update -
    - added Thruster Pack for Juggernaut class, our testers reported he was too slow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

27. Post #307
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,426 Posts
    I really hate juggers because of that
    He can do almost everything
    Flagstand clearing
    Dueling (Spinfusor MKD or LMG + spinfusor discs)
    Gen hating/Gen defense
    Destroying base assets

Hi rez just needs to give him a fucking thrust pack and there you go, juggernaut can chase now
    He doesn't need to chase. He can just fire his mortar and insta-kill the flag carrier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,257 Posts
    update on competitive team.

i talked with a51 titan and talked to one of the organizers for the newbloods tournament and i got a51 to coach my team on saturday.

titan's gonna be coaching our defense and idk if zoid is gonna be there as well coaching our offense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #309
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,585 Posts
    He doesn't need to chase. He can just fire his mortar and insta-kill the flag carrier.
    Being able to do real long-range shots on fast-going pathfinders is really satisfactory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

30. Post #310
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Being able to do real long-range shots on fast-going pathfinders is really satisfactory.
    One of the few times when juggs take time to aim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #311
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,944 Posts

i talked with a51 titan and talked to one of the organizers for the newbloods tournament and i got a51 to coach my team on saturday.

titan's gonna be coaching our defense and idk if zoid is gonna be there as well coaching our offense.
    heh

I remember playing brink with those guys, turned down team invite because me and a couple of the other guys thought it was a flop and they go and win a pile of cash at quakecon with 0 resistance
    we were mad as fuck

I think brick and tech are playing ascend for 51 now

Edited:

or maybe tech joined 51's tf2 roster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

32. Post #312
    I would have liked if they kept the projectile the same size, but made it significantly slower
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #313
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,560 Posts

do they stream when they coach people or just when they play it would be fun to see
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,257 Posts
    heh

I remember playing brink with those guys, turned down team invite because me and a couple of the other guys thought it was a flop and they go and win a pile of cash at quakecon with 0 resistance
    we were mad as fuck

I think brick and tech are playing ascend for 51 now

Edited:

or maybe tech joined 51's tf2 roster
    blink is on the a51 starter roster and idk about tech.

Edited:

current a51 roster is:
    zoidbergenstein
    vash_ericks
    titan
    panda
    talespin
    anarchyao
    brick
    plif
    player3

Edited:

ALSO we need people who will play on our team as substitutes in case any of us are missing or can't make it.

please send an e-mail to douglastrio@gmail.com saying i sent you as a candidate for substitute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

35. Post #315
    I'M A HUGE FAGET
    July 2008
    824 Posts
    I keep getting put against rank 12 people with pickles under their mantits that play the game 25 hours a day. They really need to fix this matchmaking system.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,858 Posts
    Rank 12 isn't high at all though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

37. Post #317
    July 2010
    3,564 Posts
    I keep getting put against rank 12 people with pickles under their mantits that play the game 25 hours a day. They really need to fix this matchmaking system.
    Imo I think the ranks should be separated by 5's. 10-15, 16-20, ec
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #318
    November 2011
    2,650 Posts
    I remember how much fun I had when I was matched against people of similar skill leave/rank to me (aka when i was below rank 6.)

Now I'm just getting matched against rank 25+ players which stack teams and shit. I may be level 22, but it's not that fun when teams are getting stacked with people far above your rank.

I also had so much more fun back when I was playing people with just default loadouts, back before the customization update. Now it seems practically impossible to be able to take down some people without spending some amount of money. (Jugg LMG, Tech thumper, AR pathfinders, Falcoln snipers. That last one has been the biggest bitch yet, the falcoln can take down heavies in two clips. And clips are spent very very fast.)

Thankfully though, I already bought most of the shit. I feel terribly sorry for people who aren't able to spend so much money though.

But I do find the odd gem who has nothing but default loadouts, and still managed to hold his ground.

39. Post #319
    July 2010
    3,770 Posts
    Haha I don't play nearly as much as anyone else and I'm rank 17. You should be directing your insults to rank 25's and beyond.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #320
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,858 Posts
    Always fun to play against a rank ~30 who only plays sentinel

Why won't they let me go fast
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)