1. Post #1201
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    11,283 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 15Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #1202
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,974 Posts
    Goddamnit had to format now i got to reinstall Skyrim get back all my mods and start all over from the beginning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

3. Post #1203

May 2006
    9,040 Posts
    Having a weird bug, not sure if it's mod related but all the mods that change anything graphically have been disabled, and it's still showing up. Any ideas?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #1204
    GLH
    July 2011
    700 Posts
    Having a weird bug, not sure if it's mod related but all the mods that change anything graphically have been disabled, and it's still showing up. Any ideas?

Disable AA or roll back ATi drivers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1205

August 2011
    5,969 Posts

There needs to be a jar where everyone who posts this bug in this thread puts in $1. We'd have enough money to make TESVI.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

6. Post #1206
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,799 Posts
    Oblivion zombies made me really scared late at night. I don't know why but there were times I'd avoid dungeons if I knew zombies were in there.

In Skyrim "Oh joy...more draugr..."
    The oblivion zombies were creepy but some of morrowinds dungeons are scary as hell. Sixth House shrines especially because you just stumble into them thinking they are a mine or something then one of these fuckers comes down a dark hallway at you.

Edited:

There needs to be a jar where everyone who posts this bug in this thread puts in $1. We'd have enough money to make TESVI.
    by now we'd have enough money to create a working replica of mundus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #1207
    September 2005
    12,349 Posts
    It just occured to me that I've never played just a plain ol' sword and board.

Might as well try it.
    I'm playing a sword and board Khajiit adventurer.
    You know, one-handed, block, light armor, smithing.
    Little restoration and lockpicking on the side.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #1208

May 2006
    9,040 Posts
    The issue was that I'd never seen that bug in over 120 hours of gameplay, and it appeared only just recently, so pardon me if I thought I'd get some help in the megathread of the game regarding a bug I've never seen myself, rather than snide comments and some dumb ratings. Oh well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #1209
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    So I did this here things and they all look pretty cool. Part of a huge Skyrim-related project I'm doing.

https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/5617...Skrim?h=9943f9
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #1210
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,792 Posts
    I just started a new character in which I thought I had to do before I got bored of this game; a dunmer farmer with the following rules:
    -Keep the clothes given to me from the start (cowl, clothes, shoes, gloves, unenchanted silver ring and unenchanted silver necklace), I can only switch them out with clothes of the same type.
    -Not kill anyone or anything (and see how long that rule lasts), I hope to reach a high level before finding such an act necessary, but I'll try focusing on stealth, pickpocket, alchemy and illusion and possibly alteration.

I didn't play much through, so what I did was going from a farm I apparently owned near dragon bridge and going to Solitude where I sold my crops to a farmer before messing around in the city itself, wondering what to do.

Edited:

So I did this here things and they all look pretty cool. Part of a huge Skyrim-related project I'm doing.

Looks great! Did you drawn that yourself or did you use some kind of sharpen effect with some filters?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #1211
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    18,062 Posts
    The issue was that I'd never seen that bug in over 120 hours of gameplay, and it appeared only just recently, so pardon me if I thought I'd get some help in the megathread of the game regarding a bug I've never seen myself, rather than snide comments and some dumb ratings. Oh well.
    just update your ati drivers
    its lame because that thing was posted so much, but its not your fault for not knowing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #1212
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts

Did you just take screenshots of skyrim and then filter raped the hell out of it ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #1213
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Did you just take screenshots of skyrim and then filter raped the hell out of it ?
    Pretty much what they did when they made those type of pics for Oblivion aswell I'm sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #1214
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Pretty much what they did when they made those type of pics for Oblivion aswell I'm sure.
    The amount of trial and error and work it took to recreate the Oblivion loading screens was a complete pain in the ass.

None the less, it does look good.

Edited:

Here's my finished banner:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

15. Post #1215
    WE'VE GOT DODGSON HERE!
    August 2005
    1,967 Posts
    The amount of trial and error and work it took to recreate the Oblivion loading screens was a complete pain in the ass.

None the less, it does look good.

Edited:

Here's my finished banner:

God that reminds me of when I first started playing Oblivion and I didn't know what "You should rest" meant. I saw it on the help screen and dropped a load. Suddenly boars everywhere.

16. Post #1216
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts

Skyrim in gameboy ver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 17Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #1217
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,457 Posts
    Professional Nexus modders have done it again.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 28 (list)

18. Post #1218
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,183 Posts
    Well at least it's Bethesda quality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1219
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    Oh wait, your not serious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

20. Post #1220
    April 2012
    644 Posts
    i think a disease lowers your weapon effectiveness by 25%
    But I prayed at the shrine? In one of the screenshots I have the fortify shouts from praying at that dude who shouts WE ARE BUT MAAAAAAAGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTS WRITHING IN THE FILTH! shrine of talos

21. Post #1221
    WE'VE GOT DODGSON HERE!
    August 2005
    1,967 Posts

Is she farting?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1222
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,834 Posts
    The oblivion zombies were creepy but some of morrowinds dungeons are scary as hell. Sixth House shrines especially because you just stumble into them thinking they are a mine or something then one of these fuckers comes down a dark hallway at you.
    Haha, yea.. After clearing out 3 bandit nests in a row one of those ash minions ambushed me and sucked away all of my strength and intelligence..

I still shat a brick in here despite the brightly illuminated areas. (Can anyone recommend a shader that gives the cyrodill a little more atmosphere? Preferably one that won't rape my FPS!)

23. Post #1223

May 2012
    1 Posts
    I've been looking for Elite Knight Armor since I got Dark Souls haha. Best looking set in the game, especially with that sweet helmet.
    and you can have my children when it's complete
    I've been working on a more true to the original. Its slow going as I cannot into texturing.

heres what Ive come up with so far

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imagesha...e.php?id=53649
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imagesha...e.php?id=81554
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imagesha...e.php?id=81563
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imagesha...e.php?id=57269
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #1224
    April 2012
    644 Posts
    I downloaded a mod that lates me use Dragon Souls for Perks and all I got was 2 files. Theres no instructions in the .rar and nothing on skyrimnexus (where I got it)

How do I install it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

25. Post #1225
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,159 Posts
    I downloaded a mod that lates me use Dragon Souls for Perks and all I got was 2 files. Theres no instructions in the .rar and nothing on skyrimnexus (where I got it)

How do I install it?
    what format are the files in and what are they called?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #1226
    July 2009
    2,543 Posts
    Just bought Oblivion off a friend, retail copy, what should I expect/ what mods are essential.

27. Post #1227
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,000 Posts

Please tell me this is a joke mod. It has to be...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

28. Post #1228
    February 2012
    2,845 Posts
    Any mods that make combat easier or finding quest locations.

I just find it funny it takes me 19 swings to kill a bloody rat and it's kinda a pain looking for quests when Cliff Racers go nuts at me

29. Post #1229
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,792 Posts
    I downloaded a mod that lates me use Dragon Souls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Late Late x 4 (list)

30. Post #1230
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Any mods that make combat easier or finding quest locations.

I just find it funny it takes me 19 swings to kill a bloody rat and it's kinda a pain looking for quests when Cliff Racers go nuts at me
    Morrowind was built as a full-on RPG. Don't look at it from the perspective of someone who played Oblivion first. Look at it as a really, really detailed D&D-esque game.

Although there is a mod I have that makes regular Cliff Racers passive. Only the diseased ones and etc. are aggressive.

Edited:

Oh shit I finished part one of a Let's Play/Roleplay thing I'm doing in Skyrim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1231
    Finished the Main quest...goddamnit.

Edited:

Oh someone bought me a title :'')
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

32. Post #1232
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,792 Posts
    That artstyle fits very well to things like that. If it is possible, could you make a tutorial on how to do it?

Also, have you tried making the background transparent and using one of those images in a book in-game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

33. Post #1233
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    What exactly do you mean? Use a background of a book page?

I can't really do that because there's tons of other stuff on Branching Dialogue besides a let's play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

34. Post #1234
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,792 Posts
    I meant making the background transparent, saving it as a .png and importing it to a book using the CK. I just wanted to see how it would look like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

35. Post #1235
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts

Skyrim in gameboy ver.
    0/10 spelled Helgen wrong.

Edited:

I meant making the background transparent, saving it as a .png and importing it to a book using the CK. I just wanted to see how it would look like.
    Slightly confused still because my brain is a cock or something.

Gonna go ahead and add you on Steam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #1236
    Self-Boosting Retard
    February 2010
    1,241 Posts
    0/10 spelled Helgen wrong.
    Ulfric Stormcloack, some here in Helglen call you a hero.

37. Post #1237
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts

dear fucking lord
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #1238

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Just bought Oblivion off a friend, retail copy, what should I expect/ what mods are essential.
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Recommended_Mods has links to lists of the best.

I would quote my old post where I recommended mods to someone else but that was an entire thread ago.

Basically, the only mods you really will need are Oblivion Mod Manager (or Nexus Mod Manager, but it's a bit wonky), the Oblivion Script Extender, Streamline, Operation Optimization, Wrye Bash, and the Unofficial patches.

FCOM or Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul are two of the best gameplay mods - the former is absolutely huge, while the latter is included as part of the former but isn't as annoying to install and still includes a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #1239
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,626 Posts
    Do you guys get to the Cloud district very often?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

40. Post #1240
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,764 Posts
    Please tell me this is a joke mod. It has to be...
    Hard to say. I found the Nexus page for it and it's one of those "my first mod" mods. The author seems to acknowledge the fact that it looks odd but I can't tell whether it's because it was intended to be funny or if the author just didn't like how it turned out.