1. Post #3121
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    Get crimson tide. Enhanced blood textures looks terrible.
    Well will give it a try then.

That's what i get with Enhanced Blood :

edit : Yeah well i tried crimson and it's not worth it. Way too transparent and clear ( mainly because of ENB, don't get me wrong about that ) and i don't like the " photoshop brush " aspect of decals and pools.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #3122
    March 2010
    924 Posts
    Get crimson tide. Enhanced blood textures looks terrible.
    Crimson tide looks like red shiny paint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3123

March 2011
    392 Posts
    Infiltrating bandit camps, killing the chief, and dragging his still bleeding body around is damn satisfying.

Are there any mods I should get before playing Oblivion? I don't really like the feeling of beginning with vanilla then starting over with a new save for a mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Philippines Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #3124
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,210 Posts
    Well will give it a try then.

That's what i get with Enhanced Blood :

[Awesome Pic]

edit : Yeah well i tried crimson and it's not worth it. Way too transparent and clear ( mainly because of ENB, don't get me wrong about that ) and i don't like the " photoshop brush " aspect of decals and pools.
    What graphical mods/ENB configuration do you use? That looks really good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #3125
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,647 Posts
    Crimson tide looks like red shiny paint.
    There's a darker version that was made especially for those who use ENB and things like that to help combat it.

6. Post #3126
    January 2010
    9,686 Posts
    hahahaha I taught Omnund fire rune and when we were fighting a group of like 10 centurions and he kept aiming directly at them so it did nothing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #3127
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,617 Posts

GOTY all years.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #3128
    May 2010
    4,360 Posts

GOTY all years.
    I need to get back into Morrowind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

9. Post #3129
    January 2011
    382 Posts
    So I mentioned a while back I was going to make a Frostmourne replica for Skyrim.

I'm about 95% done with it. Two problems though. One, I can't get the glow map working. I know that I can do it by making a mesh piece in the nif that glows but that sounds like an enormous pain in the butt.

Right now, though, it actually looks kind of good.

Second problem, however. With the ice enchantment it looks like frozen ass. Whoops.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #3130
    : |
    February 2009
    3,611 Posts
    You know that Khajiit woman who says "you can't see me, you can't see me, no one can see me"? That's how I feel when I used Invisibility on this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #3131
    October 2010
    7,301 Posts
    You know that Khajiit woman who says "you can't see me, you can't see me, no one can see me"? That's how I feel when I used Invisibility on this game.
    Ah shivering isles.

I really don't think any DLC they can come up with will be able to compare. Remember that one quest with the felldew, and you had to deal with withdrawal symptoms?

It was hurry and find some, or be forced to leave your stuff in a dark cave system. It also didn't help if you ran out of torches. Nighteye really has no use in Skyrim does it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

12. Post #3132
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,617 Posts
    I need to get back into Morrowind.
    Funny thing is, I ran into three god damn pantless quests back to back.

First was a Barbarian who had his clothes stolen, along with his axe.
    Second was ANOTHER Barbarian who had his pants/shirt stolen and was paralyzed by a witch.
    Third was this guy, who went for a bath and had his pants stolen by a douche.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #3133
    February 2012
    2,687 Posts
    Ah shivering isles.

I really don't think any DLC they can come up with will be able to compare. Remember that one quest with the felldew, and you had to deal with withdrawal symptoms?

It was hurry and find some, or be forced to leave your stuff in a dark cave system. It also didn't help if you ran out of torches. Nighteye really has no use in Skyrim does it?
    Lost it at the lizard going nuts and running around screaming "ni ni ni ni ni"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

14. Post #3134
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,312 Posts
    I think someone should make a mod for Morrowind that tints the screen light red.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #3135
    July 2010
    926 Posts
    Lost it at the lizard going nuts and running around screaming "ni ni ni ni ni"

Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

16. Post #3136

Ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-
    That's the best fucking thing about Oblivion. I played it obsessively for at least two years and never came across that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #3137
    January 2011
    382 Posts
    I don't know if it's been pointed out before but the guy who made the Silver Dragon armor and the Behemoth dragon model is ridiculously prolific. He has a lot of stuff on his dA gallery

http://zerofrust.deviantart.com/gallery/

Well I for one am excite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #3138
    May 2011
    2,642 Posts
    The Rueful Axe should count for the Oblivion Walker Achievement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

19. Post #3139
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,326 Posts
    Again, is there any mod for skyrim that lets you do new game+?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

20. Post #3140
    Nya~
    April 2011
    5,087 Posts
    I don't know if it's been pointed out before but the guy who made the Silver Dragon armor and the Behemoth dragon model is ridiculously prolific. He has a lot of stuff on his dA gallery

Holy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #3141
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,639 Posts
    I guess you would have a hard time going against a left haded opponent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #3142
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,424 Posts
    Again, is there any mod for skyrim that lets you do new game+?
    Not that I know of.

23. Post #3143
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,639 Posts
    Again, are there any mods for Skyrim that let you do a new game?
    I'm afraid I do not understand what you are asking for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

24. Post #3144
    I'm afraid I do not understand what you are asking for.
    New game + is like restarting the game with all the equipment and stats of the previous.

Like in ME or Dead Space (2?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #3145
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,584 Posts
    Best bet would be to start over and use the console to re-add things.
    And that's a major pain in the ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

26. Post #3146
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,729 Posts
    Funny thing is, I ran into three god damn pantless quests back to back.

First was a Barbarian who had his clothes stolen, along with his axe.
    Second was ANOTHER Barbarian who had his pants/shirt stolen and was paralyzed by a witch.
    Third was this guy, who went for a bath and had his pants stolen by a douche.
    It's lampshaded in Tribunal by a fourth one, go find him in the Mournhold, don't wanna spoil it for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #3147
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    6,174 Posts
    I think Babette broke.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #3148
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,544 Posts
    Has that third person first person mod (or whatever its called) been updated?

Its a cool concept but the last time I used it it was more or less unplayable just because it was so wonky and disorienting.

What's the name of it, again?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #3149
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,511 Posts
    Has that third person first person mod (or whatever its called) been updated?

Its a cool concept but the last time I used it it was more or less unplayable just because it was so wonky and disorienting.

What's the name of it, again?
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6002
    Looks like it got updated about two months ago

30. Post #3150
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,647 Posts
    Ah shivering isles.

Dawnguard is looking pretty promising so far, and Nighteye is a blessing if you have a custom post processing injector mod. (It is absolutely pitch black in some caves for me, making stealth scary.) Vanilla, not so much.

31. Post #3151
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6002
    Looks like it got updated about two months ago
    Well yeah they updated it.

You don't get the " shakyness " like before, it's kind of sad for me because i like a bit of head bobbing, for the immersion etc.

Otherwise now it works pretty well, no more shakyness, you can pretty much use bows now, but horses are still bugged.

32. Post #3152
    November 2011
    385 Posts

Looks like something Lady Syl would wear

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #3153
    October 2009
    8,955 Posts
    I think Babette broke.

I'm missing something. What's broke?

34. Post #3154
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    5,984 Posts
    a vampire with the body of an 8-year old is the same height as an adult?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #3155
    March 2010
    1,655 Posts
    Babette is supposed to be a child, compare their heights.

36. Post #3156
    October 2009
    8,955 Posts
    a vampire with the body of an 8-year old is the same height as an adult?
    To me, it just looks like she's standing on a higher ledge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

37. Post #3157
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    6,174 Posts
    To me, it just looks like she's standing on a higher ledge.
    Oddly enough she's not. That's her actual size when I met her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

38. Post #3158
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,544 Posts
    Wow, what the hell, probably late on this but the necromage perk works on yourself if you're a vampire.

Suddenly a reason to get vampirism.

Edited:

Oddly enough she's not. That's her actual size when I met her.
    Soemtimes NPCs increase in size for some reason. There's that hags cure woman in markarth and she's a breton, but sometimes when I walk into the shop she's as tall as a nord woman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #3159
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    6,174 Posts
    From what I can tell is that she seems to be that way permanently.

40. Post #3160
    October 2010
    7,301 Posts
    Wow, what the hell, probably late on this but the necromage perk works on yourself if you're a vampire.

Suddenly a reason to get vampirism.

Edited:

Soemtimes NPCs increase in size for some reason. There's that hags cure woman in markarth and she's a breton, but sometimes when I walk into the shop she's as tall as a nord woman.
    Not much height difference in the first place though.

With wars in Skyrim it really differs the race heights, hp, magica, stuff like that. Just makes it a bit more real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events