1. Post #1
    June 2008
    1,060 Posts

According to their blog post this is all in engine.

More details, including some teaser screenshots released in February can be found on their blog: http://reset-game.net/.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 24Winner Winner x 10 (list)

2. Post #2
    April 2009
    2,057 Posts
    Looks very interesting indeed...

"Reset is a single player co-op first person puzzle game with a strong emphasis on story and atmosphere. The unique game mechanic in Reset is the ability to travel back in time to solve puzzles co-operatively, with yourself."

Nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    Looks neat.

4. Post #4
    I really need to upgrade my computer

5. Post #5
    May 2010
    2,233 Posts
    Their office.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,958 Posts
    Reminds me of the Prometheus mod for UT3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Pakistan Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,364 Posts
    I think it's that time to make myself some money and buy myself a computer that will last the next 10 years.

8. Post #8
    November 2009
    2,492 Posts
    its just 2 guys?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    721 Posts
    It looks pretty but that only gets you so far.

10. Post #10
    May 2010
    2,233 Posts
    its just 2 guys?
    Looks like it.

Reset posted:
    The Company

Theory Interactive is an independent game studio formed by two artists, one working with a pen and a pen, the other with a keyboard and a keyboard. Using fresh thinking in content creation we aim to bring smart, immersive and entertaining gaming experiences to core gamers. We are using and developing our own proprietary technology aptly dubbed Praxis.

Alpo Oksaharju Writer / Artist / Designer
    Mikko Kallinen Programmer / Composer / Designer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

11. Post #11
    April 2008
    1,577 Posts
    These guys are brilliant.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,710 Posts
    Really nice trailer, though I'll hold my judgement till I see some gameplay.
    Dead Island you have jaded me so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    5,964 Posts
    Holy shit that looked amazing!

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,318 Posts
    Looks very cool.

15. Post #15
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,865 Posts
    This is insanely impressive for 2 indie devs with their own engine to look that good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    5,964 Posts
    Oh god the YouTube comments

"The unique game mechanic in Reset is the ability to travel back in time* to solve puzzles co-operatively, with yourself." Sounds awesome, kinda like Portal I suppose."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

17. Post #17

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,206 Posts
    Oh god the YouTube comments

"The unique game mechanic in Reset is the ability to travel back in time* to solve puzzles co-operatively, with yourself." Sounds awesome, kinda like Portal I suppose."
    puzzle games are all like Portal haven't you heard

19. Post #19
    Despite being in an age of technology where we should expect to see games being rendered in real time at this quality, It still blows my mind and i doubt what is on screen to be in engine. So Kudos to these guys.

20. Post #20
    Newbie Programmer
    November 2009
    1,087 Posts
    Extremely impressive trailer. Peaked my interest.

21. Post #21

May 2006
    8,967 Posts
    This is the most beautiful indie game I've seen.

22. Post #22
    An airbag saved my life
    February 2007
    2,121 Posts
    Ok now big companies are going to get a big kick in the bollocks because two guys were able to achieve better results then throwing 100's of developers together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,616 Posts
    Ok now big companies are going to get a big kick in the bollocks because two guys were able to achieve better results then throwing 100's of developers together.
    Depends on if the gameplay is any good. If is plays like a big budget studio game then I will be very impressed.

24. Post #24

May 2006
    8,967 Posts
    If this is going to go to Kickstarter I'll back the fuck out of it, if not I'll buy two copies.

25. Post #25
    If this is going to go to Kickstarter I'll back the fuck out of it, if not I'll buy two copies.
    buy a digital copy and if you really like it, buy a physical copy but don't open it, put it on display.

AKA, what should happen to every great game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)