1. Post #1
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts

notes: Sorry about the glare, guys. There was an enhanced, better version, then PS decided to crash, this is slightly rushed, so I am planning to, hopefully, remake it tomorrow when I have more free time.

I hope you like it anyway :3

I was originally planning to post it here, before PS crashed on me, so I decided to post this one here too.

[h2]no there unfortunately won't be a release[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Artistic Artistic x 4Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    March 2010
    2,442 Posts
    This is not a pilot, this is a robot.

Edited:

Fuck, just noticed the tiny guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

3. Post #3
    The pilot is on the shoulder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    August 2008
    641 Posts
    Gz you ported a model and want attention by making a very crappy 30 second picture for the sole purpose of pointing out in big black letters that you won't release it.

Sneaky bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Gz you ported a model and want attention by making a very crappy 30 second picture for the sole purpose of pointing out in big black letters that you won't release it.

Sneaky bro.
    I didn't port it, hence why I can't release it. I don't want credit for this, only for the image.

Edited:

And yes, I do agree, this isn't my best work :c

thanks for the crit anyway, love your stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,907 Posts
    [h2]no there won't be a release[/h2]
    That's just being a dick.

Making a thread when you even said yourself you're going to remake it, yeah okay.

Edited:

Wait is that really flatgrass? Lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    That's just being a dick.

Making a thread when you even said yourself you're going to remake it, yeah okay.

Edited:

Wait is that really flatgrass? Lol
    hunter: head honcho of screenshots and movies lol

No, it's DDDustbowl or whatever it's called.

+ I wasn't trying to be a dick, I know there are people who would come in the thread, look once at the picture and ask for a release of it. It's not mine to give out, I merely made the picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    if I had 1$ for every title under my name, I had 1$
    December 2007
    1,741 Posts
    whats the point of not releasing models anyway?

9. Post #9
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    whats the point of not releasing models anyway?
    I think they're WIP at the moment, hence why I can't, plus they're not mine, so I can't release them

10. Post #10
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,907 Posts
    hunter: head honcho of screenshots and movies lol

No, it's DDDustbowl or whatever it's called.

+ I wasn't trying to be a dick, I know there are people who would come in the thread, look once at the picture and ask for a release of it. It's not mine to give out, I merely made the picture.
    You didn't have to PM me saying you hurt my feelings, I'm not losing sleep. I'm just stating you're coming off pompous.

11. Post #11
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    You didn't have to PM me saying you hurt my feelings, I'm not losing sleep. I'm just stating you're coming off pompous.
    Sorry, but it's the fact I have seen what I stated above.

as said, it's not mine to release, hence why I don't want to disappoint anyone separately.

Sorry If I am coming off as pompous.

Edited:

Edited so it's a bit friendlier

12. Post #12
    February 2011
    770 Posts
    dude are you serious?! who is making these?

13. Post #13
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    ........not mine to give out.

CAN YOU SEND ME SOME SORT OF WAY TO CONTACT THIS GUY!?

(User was banned for this post ("Reaction image" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

14. Post #14
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts

CAN YOU SEND ME SOME SORT OF WAY TO CONTACT THIS GUY!?
    no.

And stop using memes, that's a sure-fire way to get banned.

ahahahm wow you rated me dumb because I denied you something that I don't have permission to give you. What I said originally was immature, I admit that, but Christ, you break the norm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    so you insult me in front of everyone to feel better about yourself huh? maybe if you didn't jump to conclusions you might stop and realize the possibility i rated before I asked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    so you insult me in front of everyone to feel better about yourself huh?
    Hardly insulting you, please don't continue this in the thread, pm me if you have further problems, other than wanting a model that unfortunately can't be released.

17. Post #17
    August 2011
    2,686 Posts
    Wait, there won't be a release at all, or there won't be a release soon?

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,204 Posts
    I think they're WIP at the moment, hence why I can't, plus they're not mine, so I can't release them
    Looks done to me.

Friendly word of advice: If your pose includes a private model then you should consider not posting it, because this exact thing is going to happen.

The hell is the point of private models? That's like a kid showing off a brand new toy his mom bought for him and saying "NANANA YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH IT, IT'S MINE."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,017 Posts
    Looks done to me.

Friendly word of advice: If your pose includes a private model then you should consider not posting it, because this exact thing is going to happen.

The hell is the point of private models? That's like a kid showing off a brand new toy his mom bought for him and saying "NANANA YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH IT, IT'S MINE."
    Because they're not finished Zeekybomb343, he was given work in progress models because he is obviously a friend of the creator, unlike you, otherwise you would be on the exact opposite just because you got your brand new toy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,907 Posts
    I think the issue here is not done vs. not being released. Two very different things, and Jackknife didn't do a very good job differentiating which one it is.

21. Post #21
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I think the issue here is not done vs. not being released. Two very different things, and Jackknife didn't do a very good job differentiating which one it is.
    I stated that they're wip.

22. Post #22
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,485 Posts
    Pose is kinda boring to be honest... doesn't really look that beautiful either... just a boring backdrop and a robot and a guy looking at something, this could of been executed waaay better.

23. Post #23
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,907 Posts
    I stated that they're wip.
    [h2]no there unfortunately won't be a release[/h2]

Just sayin'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    February 2011
    770 Posts
    i wish i was the creators friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,285 Posts
    entirety of facepunch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,204 Posts
    Because they're not finished Zeekybomb343, he was given work in progress models because he is obviously a friend of the creator, unlike you, otherwise you would be on the exact opposite just because you got your brand new toy.
    Well yeah except he stated there won't be a release originally, not that it wasn't finished.

Anyway where's the model originally from?

27. Post #27
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Well yeah except he stated there won't be a release originally, not that it wasn't finished.

Anyway where's the model originally from?

iirc, you know who the creator is, Zeeky. He told me himself that you got the models.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,204 Posts
    iirc, you know who the creator is, Zeeky. He told me himself that you got the models.
    Right, and I don't post poses with them because it makes me feel like a dick.
    Also pretty sure he gave those models to me originally about two years ago, and apparently they were still a WIP back then.

Seriously though, I don't remember which game they're ported from. Is it UCGO?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Right, and I don't post poses with them because it makes me feel like a dick.
    Also pretty sure he gave those models to me originally about two years ago, and apparently they were still a WIP back then.

Seriously though, I don't remember which game they're ported from. Is it UCGO?
    I believe so, yes, because that was really the only place you could find decent models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,285 Posts
    I thought it was pretty cool. It's like a clever parody of many animes' rampant overuse of glare
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,888 Posts
    i always thought the show was gay

Edited:

you could of done some effort and put some scenery in the background or a different angel/have the robot doing something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    February 2011
    770 Posts
    is it still WIP?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    April 2011
    101 Posts
    is it still WIP?
    Read all the posts, that's what this entire argument is still about.