1. Post #1
    June 2007
    937 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 45Funny Funny x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,099 Posts
    wow what the hell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    Oh wow, what a fucking scumbag.

Bumping him with the car was enough. There was no need to run him over and kick him in the fucking face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

4. Post #4
    May 2011
    318 Posts
    rofl no one really seems to care
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    370 Posts
    Those two men just stood there and did nothing the entire time. You would think they would at least find out if he needs help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

6. Post #6
    May 2011
    2,016 Posts
    Youtube user xxxfuckupxxx puts it pretty accurately. I don't have anything against blacks. But I hate niggers.
       No racism intended   

(User was banned for this post ("Racism" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 27Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,888 Posts
    Youtube user xxxfuckupxxx puts it pretty accurately. I don't have anything against blacks. But I hate niggers.
       No racism intended   
    What the fuck are you on?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
       No racism intended   
    Not sure if telling a joke, or being a racist motherfucker.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    June 2010
    3,507 Posts
       No racism intended   
    That has nothing to do with anything you fucking twat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    January 2010
    4,271 Posts
       No racism intended   
    are you a fucking retard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    LIVE LIKE A WINDRAMMER AS YOU FUCK
    June 2010
    5,793 Posts
       No racism intended   
    where the fuck did that come from

Edited:

lol i like how 5 posts in a row had the word fuck in them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    10,144 Posts
    The two guys stood there was just weird. Makes it feel like a viral ad for GTAV or some shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,355 Posts
    Why the fuck didn't the other 2 guys do anything?

Like seriously? They seem to think its a soccer match or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,302 Posts
    Those two men just stood there and did nothing the entire time. You would think they would at least find out if he needs help.
    They were so useless and motionless I actually thought they weren't actual people at first
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    225 Posts
       No racism intended   

(User was banned for this post ("Racism" - Craptasket))
    If there's one thing I hate it's racism. And foreigners.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,943 Posts
    Maybe they didn't want to get karate kicked in face? They should of at least gone over to the guy and gotten help though!

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,748 Posts
    South Africa seems like a pretty shitty place to live based on this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,873 Posts
    If there's one thing I hate it's racism. And foreigners.
    We're all from the same fucking race, the HUMAN race.

Racism does not fucking exist. It annoys me when people say I hate racism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,454 Posts

Enlighten me with your limited logic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(c...ion_of_humans)

Humans are a species
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    I have a raging boner right now
    August 2010
    340 Posts
    What the fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    Oh wow, what a fucking scumbag.

Bumping him with the car was enough. There was no need to run him over and kick him in the fucking face.
    wow i didnt know you petty-crime vigilantes had a code
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,993 Posts
    Thats the cuntiest thing i've ever seen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,823 Posts
    i think driving a car into him was too far in the first place...

but what do i know i don't beat up children for cutting in supermarket lines
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    May 2011
    1,114 Posts
    Maybe they didn't want to get karate kicked in face? They should of at least gone over to the guy and gotten help though!
    he's a fat white boy, one of the two black onlookers looks like some sort of security, i'm sure he could've fucked him up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,309 Posts
    The two people looking should be arrested.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    225 Posts

It was a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    [B][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacos"]Tacos![/URL][/B]
    April 2008
    5,450 Posts
    I can't believe this. Why the fuck did this guy do that? And worse yet, why the fuck did those other people just stand there and watch it happen. No one ran for help, no one tried to stop him. They just watched like it was some sick TV show. Fucking people these days man...I swear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    That has nothing to do with anything you fucking twat.
    The video was filmed in south Africa so it has a lot to do with it, still it's careless none the less.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    admin 2 me
    May 2011
    2,204 Posts
    Shame on the two guys stood watching.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    June 2010
    2,266 Posts
    I'm not sure who's worse here, the attacker or the onlookers that could of stopped him but did shit all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)