1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    13,532 Posts

http://www.shacknews.com/article/73518/dishonored-preview
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

2. Post #2
    February 2012
    2,751 Posts
    I hope it can also have Bioshocks factor of how you slide it, I always loved hacking the systems to turn on mobs or throwing lightning at the water they were splashing along
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,220 Posts
    Will be interesting to see two games so similar yet so different go head to head. (Bioshock Inf & Dishonored)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,456 Posts
    The art style is really fantastic. Can't wait for this

5. Post #5
    June 2010
    6,193 Posts
    Arkane? The Dark Messiah guys that wanted to do that Crossing thing with Valve and helped with BioShock 2 or something? Harvey Smith? The guy that worked on Deus Ex 1+2, System Shock and Thief 3?

Wow, some pretty big names involved here it seems. I think I feel my Hype-o-Meter filling up. BioThief: Deus System with a whiff of steampunk on top is definitely one cocktail I'd like to order.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2007
    69 Posts
    The picture with the 3 walker things.

The backround area looks EXACTLY like half-life 2 but with better graphics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

7. Post #7

8. Post #8
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    The picture with the 3 walker things.

The backround area looks EXACTLY like half-life 2 but with better graphics.
    Half-Life 2's lead art director is working on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,057 Posts
    Every single time the word "dishonored" is brought up, SOMEONE says "HEY IT LOOKS LIKE HL2".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    Every single time the word "dishonored" is brought up, SOMEONE says "HEY IT LOOKS LIKE HL2".
    Because it's true
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #11
    December 2007
    1,796 Posts
    It won't stop and "- looks like Half Life 2" will be a feature on the Steam store page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    This feels a lot more like Dieselpunk than it does Steampunk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,746 Posts
    Well everything in it uses whale oil in the lore, so yeah it makes sense

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,622 Posts
    Looks more neo-victorian to be honest.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,716 Posts
    I really like the dieselpunk vibe it has.