1. Post #1
    Dennab
    October 2011
    21 Posts
    Hello Facepunchers,
    I recently started having some problems with my Garry's Mod, Maybe 4 days ago. Whenever I join my sandbox server it closes my game, It doesn't crash it (hl2.exe has stopped working), It just closes the game with no warning. I had a few of my administrators join and they all had the same problem, Many players can still join the server, So we came to a conclusion. Everyone that gets their game closed is running on Windows 7 64 Bit. I asked some of the players that could still play in the server and none of them were using Windows 7 64 Bit. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out, I have been wanting to build some stuff lately. I'm going to post the server's IP address on here, Please don't think i'm trying to advertise because this is a serious problem and I really need this fixed.

IP: 209.105.224.71:27015

Thanks in advance.

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section" - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #2
    Gold Member

December 2011
    125 Posts
    This has been happening to my server to, any one above admin I believe gets kicked.
    I have read up on this and this started happening after the last update and people are saying you get kicked if you are above admin or something like that.

It is rather annoying my server is 40/40 and no admins can get in because it kicks them.

It seems best explained here - http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.p....html#msg25767
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,831 Posts
    VAC can't even interact with Lua bud

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    October 2011
    21 Posts
    Hey Kropp, It COULD be a SethHack related issue.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member

December 2011
    125 Posts
    If you read that thread it explains it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    October 2011
    21 Posts
    I did read it, I'll try to demote a player and see if he can join without his admin rank.