1. Post #1
    December 2006
    123 Posts
    Not influenced by The Office in any way..

I've had this posed for a while, I've been editing it every few days or so. I just made it for fun and wanted to see how it would come out!

(Some hefty JPEG's incoming)

Hope you enjoyed it! If enough people like it and want me to continue making it I'll consider it!

Also I think some of my older comics were funnier, check those out... They are much more random.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29Winner Winner x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,159 Posts
    That was actually pretty funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,701 Posts
    Yeah continue on with it please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    The Rasta Zombie
    March 2007
    1,683 Posts
    I chuckled couple of times, good job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,650 Posts
    Made my morning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,656 Posts
    Very good posing and the jokes were also actually funny.
    Hope to see more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    7,156 Posts
    nice work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    December 2006
    123 Posts
    Thanks all

Edit: I gotta reupload the images the site I used said I used up too much bandwith

9. Post #9
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,656 Posts
    Thanks all

Edit: I gotta reupload the images the site I used said I used up too much bandwith
    Also, why do you rate everyone Optimistic? Its just feedback they are giving
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    December 2006
    123 Posts
    Also, why do you rate everyone Optimistic? Its just feedback they are giving
    Rainbows are cute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,532 Posts
    Really well done comic actually. Dialog was good, panels flow well, humor was eh but not awful. As an airsofter though, if your character is bragging about a gun that has a 50 round mag, uses yellow BBs and shoots 200FPS, they have quite a lot of work to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    March 2010
    2,470 Posts
    GET IN THE BACK DOOR
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    December 2006
    123 Posts
    Really well done comic actually. Dialog was good, panels flow well, humor was eh but not awful. As an airsofter though, if your character is bragging about a gun that has a 50 round mag, uses yellow BBs and shoots 200FPS, they have quite a lot of work to do.
    Your right, I don't know that much about air soft at all really so that info was just off the top of my head lol

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,532 Posts
    Your right, I don't know that much about air soft at all really so that info was just off the top of my head lol
    Haha okay, just for future reference, most fields only allow up to 400FPS for electric guns. An insanely powerful gun shoots 700FPS but that's abnormal. A normal magazine holds 300rds (called a Hicap) or 120 rounds (called a midcap). And pro-grade BBs are either white or black (which are nearly invisible when traveling). Here's a link to a gun from one of the oldest and most reputable manufacturers, Tokyo Marui.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/tokyo...ark-earth.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,204 Posts
    I wish this were a real show so I had a reason to watch TV.

16. Post #16
    December 2006
    123 Posts
    I wish this were a real show so I had a reason to watch TV.
    Well it sort of is.. In a non G-mod way Lol.

17. Post #17
    August 2008
    641 Posts
    This is awesome, make more!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    3,228 Posts
    I want to see more of these, these are great.

19. Post #19
    December 2006
    123 Posts
    Appreciate the love. <3

20. Post #20

May 2012
    18 Posts
    This comic had me lol'ing beyond my rofl waffles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)