1. Post #41
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Best reply i've had on the whole forum.

Edited:

Banable offense.
    Yeh...the mods have a hard job, so if they deem a ban to be worthy, they will get round to it in time.

2. Post #42
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    He explained a simple concept to you.

You shouldn't have to have that shit explained to you. Everybody helped you, but you refused to listen.

Just because it's dumbed down for an autistic toddler doesn't mean it's the best reply.

Edited:

Banable offense.
    But that's wrong.

3. Post #43
    July 2011
    36 Posts
    He explained a simple concept to you.

You shouldn't have to have that shit explained to you. Everybody helped you, but you refused to listen.

Just because it's dumbed down for an autistic toddler doesn't mean it's the best reply.

Edited:

But that's wrong.
    dude seriously? stop raging at the internet.. It's childish, and you don't know my personal reasons of why I said that. I will elaborate, I said it because he told me how I could avoid people who are easily annoyed/pissed off. And now i'm going to be offensive by saying, people like you. + that's really helpfull at a forum. Although it should have ben a personal message, i'm still glad he told me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    Hahaha you think I'm annoyed.

5. Post #45
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    dude seriously? stop raging at the internet.. It's childish, and you don't know my personal reasons of why I said that. I will elaborate, I said it because he told me how I could avoid people who are easily annoyed/pissed off. And now i'm going to be offensive by saying, people like you. + that's really helpfull at a forum. Although it should have ben a personal message, i'm still glad he told me.
    We don't get pissed off usually...unless the person is being as thick as herb stew.

6. Post #46
    July 2011
    36 Posts
    Hahaha you think I'm annoyed.

7. Post #47
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    A++ post right there.

8. Post #48
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Cavel is just desperate to get the last word in :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    July 2011
    36 Posts
    Couldn't take him seriously, had to post that face x')!

10. Post #50
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    lol funnyjunk

You should probably stop posting now.

11. Post #51
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    And what's wrong with using text smilies? :(

12. Post #52
    July 2011
    36 Posts
    lol funnyjunk

You should probably stop posting now.
    Goes right back at you...

Edited:

And what's wrong with using text smilies? :(
    He doesn't have emotions to share with us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Cavel, because im feeling nice, if you want to can add me on steam and send me any images if you want crit before putting it on the forum.

I used to work as a games tester, so i got a good eye for that kind of thing.

14. Post #54
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    Goes right back at you...
    I'd rather not take advice from someone with the social skills of a 2 year old.

15. Post #55
    July 2011
    36 Posts
    I'd rather not take advice from someone with the social skills of a 2 year old.
    I told you before and i'm telling you again, you are really childish. You've said enough and you shouldn't talk about being social when you're trying to argue on the internet.... Stop it now. I'm not responding to you anymore for a better purpose. Unless you pay 5 $.

16. Post #56
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    I told you before and i'm telling you again, you are really childish. You've said enough and you shouldn't talk about being social when you're trying to argue on the internet.... Stop it now. I'm not responding to you anymore for a better purpose.
    That sounds like the start of a monty python sketch...lets not re-enact the argument clinic...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    I'm not arguing, you are. I'm just pointing out that you're a fucking idiot. If anyone is childish it's you, because you refuse to listen to criticism.

18. Post #58
    March 2010
    1,028 Posts
    I told you before and i'm telling you again, you are really childish. You've said enough and you shouldn't talk about being social when you're trying to argue on the internet.... Stop it now. I'm not responding to you anymore for a better purpose. Unless you pay 5 $.
    What on earth. I could rant right now about everything you've said, but there's no reason to, as TCB did a good job dissecting all your posts. Look, you don't know the forum rules, you can't take ANY criticism, you aren't showing that you want to learn and better yourself, YOU AREN'T ACTING MATURE, and you, like many others, have just killed your reputation by doing what you are doing right now. Basically, stop, think, calm down, actually learn, and please just think before you speak.

There's nothing wrong with posting content, even if it was as early as the ones you posted, but what did you expect by posting a full-bright map with misaligned textures and crappy brushwork. People told you to improve and you took it all as a personal attack on you.

19. Post #59
    Problems are hidden solutions (c)
    November 2011
    1,806 Posts
    Things i want to hear should be:
    Productive criticism.
    Ideas for the map.
    mmokay
    Your map clearly needs work. The brushwork is quite bland, and the obvious lack of lighting doesn't help much.
    Your texture alignment is just terrible, do you even grasp the basic concept of mapping?
    Please add some light!
    Your argument is invalid.

20. Post #60
    Want a Tablet?
    November 2009
    2,024 Posts
    Well this thread went to shit.

TF2 Event Mapping - Argument
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)