1. Post #1
    March 2012
    9 Posts
    Hello Everybody,
    Welcome to the official thread for the Red Orchestra 2 SWEP's for Garry's Mod. This is a large pack of weapon ported directly to Garry's Mod from Red Orchestra 2. I am working along with Inter (Compilier) to get these amazing piece's of World War Two into Garry's Mod. I will update this thread usually every day on new weapon progress. This is a rather large pack so don't expect it to be released within the next few days. I am also hoping on various realistic features on the weapons such as the hud being disabled and allowing you to check the ammo and have the ammo hud appear and then disappear. Another feature is using the melee feature on the weapons, this means your weapon is deadly from afar and in close quarters combat (CQC). One of the bigger features is that the larger weapons (e.g.- Anti-Tank-Rifles, and Light Machine guns, will have the feature to be deployed, or mounted on various objects allowing for an increase in accuracy). One of the last simple features is the ability to select the firemode on your weapons (e.g.- Allowing you to select fully-automatic, or semi-automatic on the firearms).
    ------------------
    Weapons Done:
    ------------------
    Being Reworked
    ------------------
    Work in Progress:
    ------------------
    Gewehr 41 (Three Variants)
    ------------------
    Weapons to Come:
    ------------------
    MP-40 (SMG)
    PPSh-41 (Two Variants)
    MKB.42H (Assault Rifle)
    Mosin-Nagant (Rifle)
    Mosin-Nagant Scoped (Sniper Rifle)
    Tokarev SVT-40 (Rifle)
    AVT-40 Prototype (Rifle)
    Tokarev SVT-40 Scoped (Sniper Rifle)
    Mauser Kar-98k (Rifle)
    Mauser Kar-98k Scoped (Sniper Rifle)
    Gewehr 41 (Rifle)
    Gewehr 41 Scoped (Sniper Rifle)
    PTRs-41 (Anti-Tank-Rifle)
    MG-34 (Light Machine Gun)
    Degtyarov DP-28 (Light Machine Gun)
    ------------------
    Features:
    ------------------
    Ammo Checking
    Melee Attacking
    Use of Strippper Clips
    Different Fire-Modes
    Deploying LMG's and PTRs-41
    ------------------
    Pictures:
    ------------------

Gewehr 41

I will be putting more pictures up as I get more done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 18Dumb Dumb x 3Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    hey
    August 2006
    6,087 Posts
    please make an video showcasing the content
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2012
    9 Posts
    I will do this upon finishing the last of the pistols.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    670 Posts
    These SWEPs look very promising. Will they have bullet drop and such like in Red Orchestra 2?

5. Post #5
    January 2010
    9,898 Posts
    Looks cool. Would like to see a video.

and oh my fucking god your resolution hahahaa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    March 2012
    9 Posts
    Lol, I was re-sizing the images, Im pretty sure if I didn't each picture would take up one whole page I play in 1600x900. :D

Edited:

These SWEPs look very promising. Will they have bullet drop and such like in Red Orchestra 2?
    Umm, considering this base yes, they will also have other unique features. Like ammo-check, and being able to melee with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2010
    9,898 Posts
    You can just use [img_thumb] or [t] tags. Or link them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2011
    943 Posts
    You need a lot of works on the VMT files for the textures.

They need some phong.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,377 Posts
    If you need sounds from Red Orchestra 2, I can rip them for you if you'd like, kinda like I did here.

10. Post #10
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,649 Posts
    I'm now part of the project :3

11. Post #11
    I'm now part of the project :3
    Congrats, hope you actually make these compatible for MP this time.

12. Post #12
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,415 Posts
    You need a lot of works on the VMT files for the textures.

They need some phong.
    Working on that right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,649 Posts
    Congrats, hope you actually make these compatible for MP this time.
    No guarantees.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    March 2012
    9 Posts
    If you need sounds from Red Orchestra 2, I can rip them for you if you'd like, kinda like I did here.
    I need the reloads for the weapons because there are 200 that I have to sort through by hand.

15. Post #15
    peopleofgaming.com
    January 2009
    1,087 Posts
    I would love to see these weapons created.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,377 Posts
    I need the reloads for the weapons because there are 200 that I have to sort through by hand.
    I'll try and get them done. I'm looking forward to the progress of these weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    any updates ? (im intrested:P)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,556 Posts
    can we select our weapon quality?

19. Post #19
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    dead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    June 2012
    84 Posts
    yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,415 Posts
    Not dead, just being reworked.

22. Post #22
    June 2012
    84 Posts
    LIEZ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    Not dead, just being reworked.
    ah ok :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    March 2012
    9 Posts
    These arean't dead, I just forgot to post here in awhile I will post some pictures after I finish compiling all G41 Variants don't worry :D

Edited:

please make an video showcasing the content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGenQ_BbObU there you go kind sir, sorry I made one so late
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #25

February 2012
    9 Posts
    Jeez man these sweps* are so epic its unbelieveable < spelt that wrong < and that....RO2 is one of my favorites and gmod is my favorite so you combining them both is just oafhdfoaijshdf;jashdfoiashdfha*poievfoAHHHHHhhhh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,197 Posts
    Anything new?

27. Post #27

February 2012
    9 Posts
    I still can't help throwing myself onto incoming traffic in excitement for this pack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #28

June 2012
    1 Posts
    Pretty damn cool sweps :D can't wait for this to be released

29. Post #29
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    any progress ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Pycские Идиот
    June 2010
    2,537 Posts
    any progress ?
    it's been a fucking year, no, it's completely dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    it's been a fucking year, no, it's completely dead.
    such a shame, i would have been a nice pack..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    May 2011
    639 Posts
    any progress ?
    No sadly, his hard drive crashed and he lost all progress so the project was scraped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)