1. Post #41
    November 2010
    928 Posts
    deserved it- he was likely abusive at home, and this was her only way at retaliating because the cissexist system is ruled by men and works only in favor of men.

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - Asaratha))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 38Funny Funny x 5Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,765 Posts
    That's proably what happened to Jaws.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

3. Post #43
    deserved it- he was likely abusive at home, and this was her only way at retaliating because the cissexist system is ruled by men and works only in favor of men.
    Oh! Men are evil you say? I've never heard that before!

Besides, if he was abusive she should have gone to the police, not pull his fucking teeth out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    What if thinks just weren't working out and he just broke up? Don't assume things with no evidence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    November 2010
    928 Posts
    Oh! Men are evil you say? I've never heard that before!

Besides, if he was abusive she should have gone to the police, not pull his fucking teeth out.
    She probably did, and the police didn't do anything because, as I've already said, they are a part of a cissexist system that works only in the favor of men.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    hey
    August 2006
    5,484 Posts
    Most people with actual emotion would get revenge on something that's going to cripple part of your life.
    emotional actions aren't always the smartest or brightest ones

7. Post #47
    November 2010
    928 Posts
    What if thinks just weren't working out and he just broke up? Don't assume things with no evidence.
    Women aren't driven by emotion as men are- a female wouldn't do such a thing over a simple breakup.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,220 Posts
    emotional actions aren't always the smartest or brightest ones
    In a thread about a woman who pulled out all her ex's teeth over a breakup, I think that goes without saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #49
    September 2007
    3,221 Posts
    Hopefully? I would have to leave this planet if she even had the slightest chance of ever touching teeth again.
    I think dentistry goes on a state by state basis so it would just be a matter of moving out of state.

10. Post #50
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    Women aren't driven by emotion as men are- a female wouldn't do such a thing over a simple breakup.
    Can I seriously pull my hair out now? Maybe he did something HORRIBLY horrendous to deserve this, maybe he just broke up and she pulled his teeth out, we don't know. So don't go all MEN ARE SUPERIOR and spout bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,879 Posts
    Afterwards, smartass.
    Ok, that's possibly the stupidest thing you could do in this situation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #52
    November 2010
    928 Posts
    Maybe he did something HORRIBLY horrendous to deserve this
    He did.

MEN ARE SUPERIOR
    I never said this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

13. Post #53
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Oh, I see, you wouldn't mind having that shit done to you and the perpetrator to only have a license revoked and three years?

Most people with actual emotion would get revenge on something that's going to cripple part of your life.
    thanks for explaining the concept of vengeance to me, frank.

i bet your entire life is like a scene out of old boy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,929 Posts
    Why the fuck did he go to her for dental work after breaking up with her?

Women aren't driven by emotion as men are
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #55
    September 2007
    3,221 Posts
    It was already scheduled.

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,879 Posts
    He probably didn't expect her to be a crazy psychopath who'd pull his teeth out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    He did.

I never said this.
    Cuntsman you really need to stop trolling. With your ban history I wouldn't be surprised if you got perma'd one day for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

18. Post #58
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    She probably did, and the police didn't do anything because, as I've already said, they are a part of a cissexist system that works only in the favor of men.
    have you got anything to back any of this up or are you just desperate to show everyone how much of a righteous crusader for the feminist movement you are
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,564 Posts
    Abusing her position as a medical practitioner to drug someone and destroy their body. Holy shit.

She should be getting triple the sentence than what is currently predicted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #60
    November 2010
    928 Posts
    Cuntsman you really need to stop trolling. With your ban history I wouldn't be surprised if you got perma'd one day for it.
    How am I trolling?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    have you got anything to back any of this up or are you just desperate to show everyone how much of a righteous crusader for the feminist movement you are
    He's just a dumb troll.

http://facepunch.com/threads/1108544...1#post31194397

Trust me on this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    pfft that ban history is chump change
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    February 2010
    7,899 Posts

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    How am I trolling?
    Anyone who uses the term cissexism to describe regular sexism has got to be a troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #65
    I am no one's bitch now! AHAHA!
    October 2008
    4,101 Posts
    Wow that really is a stupid thing to do to an Ex.

26. Post #66
    September 2007
    3,221 Posts
    Quit posting semi related music in every thread in headlines.

27. Post #67
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,884 Posts
    Looked at your ban history, you said the same thing about a guy getting his dick cut off by his wife, so I'll safely take anything you post with a grain of salt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,476 Posts
    Looked at your ban history, you said the same thing about a guy getting his dick cut off by his wife, so I'll safely take anything you post with a grain of salt
    There isn't enough salt in the ocean to take with the things Cuntsman says.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #69
    January 2010
    3,889 Posts
    If a male did that to a woman...
    Then personally i wouldn't give a crap, unless she's hot, then i'd look her up for one heck of a blow job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,879 Posts
    Then personally i wouldn't give a crap, unless she's hot, then i'd look her up for one heck of a blow job.
    That's fucking gross dude. That's like getting your dick sucked by a baby.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,476 Posts
    There's a thread in General Games Discussion that's right up your alley.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #72
    December 2008
    293 Posts
    Why would you go to a dentist that is your ex?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #73
    Oh jesus, look at the comments on the article.

some dumbshit posted:
    How stupid to go back to the person you dumped! What some men won't do because they think they will get dental work for almost nothing. For her to risk her dental license for the jerk was just as stupid....But given that I must say "way to go Anna"!
    Woo! You go girl. You show those men who's boss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

34. Post #74
    The Devourer of Souls
    July 2011
    3,047 Posts
    Incase anyone missed it, he obviously has shit choice in women.
    His new girl broke up with him because he has no teeth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

35. Post #75
    going to dentist tomorrow, woo! Wisdom tooth

not worried at all

60 years for innocent hacking and 3 years for pulling teeth over being dumped. Go justice system!
    and 1 day because of bail for murder

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,872 Posts
    Seems like this would be something you could get more than 3 years for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #77
    Wow, seriously, half the comments are from dumbasses accusing the man of being dumb for going back to his ex for dental work.

38. Post #78
    Wow, seriously, half the comments are from dumbasses accusing the man of being dumb for going back to his ex for dental work.
    to be fair, it IS a little dumb, considering where it got him

but the ex is 100% dumber
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

39. Post #79
    September 2007
    3,221 Posts
    Just proof of our womanizing patriarchal society.

40. Post #80
    to be fair, it IS a little dumb, considering where it got him

but the ex is 100% dumber
    Well, personally, yeah, I wouldn't go back to an ex for dental work. But at the same time it's not really unreasonable. If she was a normal, right-thinking professional they'd be able to have a professional acquaintanceship sans absurd acts of revenge.