1. Post #1

October 2011
    83 Posts
    Bob and Nancy Strait were attacked during a home invasion on March 14th.

Bob, who is 90, suffered a broken jaw and broken ribs in the attack and was shot with a BB gun.

His 85-year-old wife, Nancy, was sexually assaulted and beaten to death, ending their 65-year marriage.

Tulsa Police later arrested 19-year-old Tyrone Woodfork, who now faces charges of first-degree murder, first-degree burglary, assault with a deadly weapon and two counts of robbery with a firearm.

He's jailed without bond. Police are seeking other suspects involved in this crime.

This is fucking disgusting. This video needs to go viral.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 249Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen

May 2011
    341 Posts
    what the actual fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 37Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #3

This needs to be on the news, FFS.

Here's the fucker they caught (Woodfork):

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 110Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    The title makes it seem that he was murdered while it was his wife that was murdered
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 149Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    6,478 Posts
    Of all the people to rape, why would anyone rape an 86yo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 116Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    11,922 Posts
    goddamn gang raping an old lady that is fucked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 112Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    August 2010
    6,337 Posts
    I'm not easily disturbed. This managed to do just that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 51 (list)

8. Post #8
    Former 101st AB Infantryman
    Dennab
    March 2012
    536 Posts
    "JUSTICE FOR TREYVON!!1!!11!1!!"

This is a hard hit as a member of 1st BCT, 101st Airborne Divisiion (Air Assault)...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 71Funny Funny x 7 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    1,431 Posts
    How is this even relevant to this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 39Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,605 Posts
    its quite obviously a joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 37Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,978 Posts
    I think Sayvetski wants to point out that the mainstream media almost never reports black on white crimes like these wich look racial motivated.
    Altough this case looks like a total different story than Treyvon's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    May 2010
    1,957 Posts
    God damn whenever I see stuff like this I always feel really odd when it comes to the racism front.

I know racism can go both ways, but the media is always so obsessed with anti-black crimes that it doesn't seem like it can go the other way. I always feel like I'll say the wrong thing and get a bunch of people hating me because I'm somehow racist for saying that white people can be victims too.

This is just terrible. If I was the guy, I would not have wanted to be left alive, probably. Seeing your wife of 65 years... my god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    481 Posts
    My stepfather is an Airborne vet. He was with the 82nd Airborne.
    If anyone does anything to harm him or my mother...I will find them and make their last moments of life worse than they could ever imagine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 58Funny x 16Agree x 6Friendly x 2Informative x 2Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    March 2009
    2,442 Posts
    as far as i know, it's not usually about sexual pleasure, more about power and control.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,892 Posts
    watch as this get a media blackout, fucking sickening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 25 (list)

16. Post #16
    Dennab
    March 2012
    536 Posts
    My stepfather is an Airborne vet. He was with the 82nd Airborne.
    If anyone does anything to harm him or my mother...I will find them and make their last moments of life worse than they could ever imagine.
    The 82nd and 101st are 2 veeeerry different divisions buddy ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Dumb Dumb x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    I HAVE SEVERE AUTISM AND IM FRIENDS WITH BRONYS
    April 2006
    2,628 Posts
    Fucking niggers seriously, always being twats...

(User was banned for this post ("Racism" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 131Dumb x 36Funny x 25Winner x 8Artistic x 3Informative x 3Zing x 2Friendly x 1Disagree x 1Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    481 Posts
    No shit. I know that. I went to AIT with people in both.

19. Post #19
    August 2010
    5,489 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,899 Posts
    So it's not like you watched the video or anything, then.

This is fucking horrible and tragic and just sad. I actually don't understand how you can come up in the world without a shred of decency or empathy. When do you think "Oh yeah I just raped some old lady, noice"? I actually can't reconcile the actions with the idea of being a human in a society where the media is everywhere and you can pick up society's expectations even if you lack education.

That said, what is the point of making this viral and getting it on John Stewart and Stephen Colbert's shows, really? A bunch of people will know about it and will be shocked and disgusted and morally outraged for five or ten minutes, but like he said in the video, there isn't any conflict or hook or meaning to it.

There won't be a grand public debate on young men assaulting old people because there's already public consensus. Any point that can be brought from this is already an established debate. It's tragedy with no point and that's why the media won't run with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    April 2006
    2,628 Posts
    So it's not like you watched the video or anything, then.

This is fucking horrible and tragic and just sad. I actually don't understand how you can come up in the world without a shred of decency or empathy. When do you think "Oh yeah I just raped some old lady, noice"? I actually can't reconcile the actions with the idea of being a human in a society where the media is everywhere and you can pick up society's expectations even if you lack education.

That said, what is the point of making this viral and getting it on John Stewart and Stephen Colbert's shows, really? A bunch of people will know about it and will be shocked and disgusted and morally outraged for five or ten minutes, but like he said in the video, there isn't any conflict or hook or meaning to it.

There won't be a grand public debate on young men assaulting old people because there's already public consensus. Any point that can be brought from this is already an established debate. It's tragedy with no point and that's why the media won't run with it.
    I don't really care, if anyone was involved in it and there's a picture of a black person, well the usual day on earth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member

May 2005
    2,268 Posts
    Thanks again to hip hop culture for pushing the "crime is cool" message out to brainless youth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 55Dumb x 18Disagree x 6Funny x 4Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,388 Posts
    You bastard. This makes me sick.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    21,999 Posts
    Gang-raping an 85 year old. Wow.
    I'm not sure whether that counts as pathetic, desperate or disgusting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

25. Post #25
    May 2010
    1,386 Posts
    Oi, I always knew threads like these attracted racists if the perpetrator's ethnicity was revealed to be black/non-white, but I never thought I'd actually see one so unabashed to display his bigotry such as this, as well as the sheer amount of people who agree with it.

I mean, seriously, guys? You're not even trying to hide it this time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gang-raping an 85 year old. Wow.
    I'm not sure whether that counts as pathetic, desperate or disgusting.
    Can't it be all three?

Also, here's where you can donate to the family to cover medical and legal expenses (in case some of you guys didn't see it in the video's description): http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraise...undraisingpage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    April 2006
    2,628 Posts
    Oi, I always knew threads like these attracted racists if the perpetrator's ethnicity was revealed to be black/non-white, but I never thought I'd actually see one as unabashed to display his bigotry such as you, Soul Reaper.
    Cool, have a white chocolate chip cookie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,882 Posts
    Imagine living all that time... Serving your country, seeing your friends grow old and die, knowing your time probably isn't too far away but just taking peace in the fact that you'll be able to spend what time you have left with your loving wife of 65 years... Only to have her brutally raped and murdered one day, leaving you with nothing but a few more years of total misery and hopelesness before you pass on.

Such a fucking tragedy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 34Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    March 2008
    739 Posts
    This succeeded in making me fucking furious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,488 Posts

This is a hard hit as a member of 1st BCT, 101st Airborne Divisiion (Air Assault)...
    wat you've got a RA avatar and you say you're part of the US Military? lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

31. Post #31
    December 2011
    1,010 Posts
    And he stated anywhere that they are the same?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

32. Post #32
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    Holy fuck, why would you rape a 85 year old woman holy shit?

That's just.......

Oh humanity.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    6,986 Posts
    This is disgusting and tragic regardless of whether the guy was in a freedom fighter force or not.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,759 Posts
    Pretty simple..
    They can't resist as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    October 2005
    299 Posts
    What the shit fuck guys, why

36. Post #36
    Brb going to vomit in disguss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    What a terrible thing to happen so close to the end, this is disgusting. First thing I'd do if presented with a time machine is go back to when he got home from the war. Bring him back to the day the crime occured. And set him loose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Dennab
    March 2012
    536 Posts
    wat you've got a RA avatar and you say you're part of the US Military? lol
    Yes. I'm extremely interested in British military history but am a member of 1-327 infantry, 1st bct' 101st Airborne Division.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,043 Posts
    I think Sayvetski wants to point out that the mainstream media almost never reports black on white crimes like these wich look racial motivated.
    Are you serious?

40. Post #40
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    Pretty simple..
    They can't resist as well.
    But, she's 85-years old!

It's drier than sahara down there and it's a miracle that he even found the vagoo from all the wrinkles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 2 (list)