1. Post #121
    i hate qop
    so squishy, early, mid and late game
    Punga and Lich are worse when it comes to being squishy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #122
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    8,521 Posts
    It still gives 1000 armor? I thought it was just outdated on the dota guides site. I never saw it in the description so I just naturally assumed it was just regen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #123
    wug
    Tumornator 2: Judgement Day
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    Punga and Lich are worse when it comes to being squishy.
    This. Whenever i play lich and my lane buddy leaves for one fucking second i die. I give them ice armor and they use it to jungle, wtf? protect me i'm being killed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,666 Posts
    It still gives 1000 armor? I thought it was just outdated on the dota guides site. I never saw it in the description so I just naturally assumed it was just regen.
    The in-game description just says it gives near physical invulnerability. Which is true, because you still take like .0000001 damage.

Edited:

So I just got my 3rd abandon, and once again it was because my computer decided to be a piece of shit, as well as my team being assholes.

Razor and Viper both went top, I said one of them should go bot so they wouldn't have to compete for farm. They said it was fine, so I headed bot with Omni, and right as the creeps met the game crashed. About 5 minutes later, right as it passes the abandon mark, I get back in and jokingly say "thanks for pausing :(". Entire team takes it seriously and starts saying I'm retarded for thinking they would pause because they thought I raged. I ask how it could have been rage and they say I was being a "total cuntbag" before, and that it doesn't matter because I'm a useless piece of shit and they're winning anyways. Almost left again at that point, but stayed and helped as best I could while about down 6 levels.

Only died about 5 times, surprisingly, the whole game, and after the first minute or so of being back most of them weren't total douches anymore. Razor was a complete ass, though, and nearly every fight, even though we won every single one of them, he called me a useless piece of shit and said I should leave. Reported him and just stayed silent most of the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Watching the world burn is my hobby.
    February 2005
    17,010 Posts

Fucking.

Insanity.

They even tried to stop my jungle early. Axe and Shadow Shaman came in several times and tried to kill me. We didn't have a courier all game. Regardless, I finally fucking did it; I had a good game with Lycan. A fucking amazing game. I bent this game over the table and fucked it until it bled.

E: About chat, Invoker was asking me if I could give Sniper and Silencer lessons on how to carry. It was a humorous remark.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

6. Post #126
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,477 Posts

Fucking.

Insanity.

They even tried to stop my jungle early. Axe and Shadow Shaman came in several times and tried to kill me. We didn't have a courier all game. Regardless, I finally fucking did it; I had a good game with Lycan. A fucking amazing game. I bent this game over the table and fucked it until it bled.
    Cool, happy for you.

Edited:

By the way, I've tried out a couple of heroes yesterday and seem to be good with only Sven, Shadow Shaman and Lich. Lina's hot (no pun intended) but I can't play her right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,709 Posts
    i just went enchantress with medallion, arcane, urn and meka whilst buying wards, courier and flying courier

super support!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    3,093 Posts
    can only a select few see the workshop or can everybody now?

9. Post #129
    December 2009
    5,477 Posts
    i just went enchantress with medallion, arcane, urn and meka whilst buying wards, courier and flying courier

super support!
    You know what I love? Everything!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

10. Post #130
    February 2007
    10,709 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,666 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    December 2009
    5,477 Posts
    Content.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 11Late Late x 7Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    So I decided to play WR today, since I saw that she is always either picked or banned.

Possible new favorite hero. <3

14. Post #134
    February 2007
    10,709 Posts
    Sproink!
    I don't hear a single r-sound in that word

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    818 Posts
    I was playing razor against huskar today. He realised that he has to deal with Static Link after 6 deaths.
    He was a nice guy though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

16. Post #136
    February 2007
    10,709 Posts
    I was playing razor against huskar today. He realised that he has to deal with the link after 6 deaths.
    He was a nice guy though.
    Razor is so fun to outlane people with. Get a solo lane and you'll have an easy time against just about any setup. Once you get 3 levels of your plasma ring thingy, you can harass like a motherfucker.

17. Post #137
    February 2005
    17,010 Posts
    I just went 11/0 with Lycan.

It's one thing to say Lycan is bullshit because he has kicked your ass so many times it makes you sick. It's another thing to realize Lycan is bullshit because you're raping the ever living fuck out of every game you lock into.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    February 2007
    10,709 Posts
    I just went 11/0 with Lycan.

It's one thing to say Lycan is bullshit because he has kicked your ass so many times it makes you sick. It's another thing to realize Lycan is bullshit because you're raping the ever living fuck out of every game you lock into.
    Yeah man, I was lich and me and my friend warded his forest for like 20 minutes straight

he still managed to get his vlads, pt and bkb by 30 minutes, he's fucking crazy

19. Post #139
    February 2005
    17,010 Posts
    Yeah man, I was lich and me and my friend warded his forest for like 20 minutes straight

he still managed to get his vlads, pt and bkb by 30 minutes, he's fucking crazy
    Because he can do all those items in 15 fucking minutes. It's crazy. I solo Roshan by 12 min. I have a BKB maybe 5 min after that.

I feel like I've discovered something terrible by finally understanding how to jungle with him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    So I decided to play WR today, since I saw that she is always either picked or banned.
    because shes op as shit

21. Post #141
    February 2005
    17,010 Posts
    Shackle Shot is the best, non-ultimate ability in the game.

22. Post #142
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts

Possible new favorite hero. <3
    From that game. :3

1080p

Edited:

Yep, new favorite hero. Just had this game go on. (Like my 2nd one ever where I actually understood the game)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #143
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,582 Posts
    Welp. I'm new to Dota as of trading my spare CS:GO Invite for Dota 2 beta. My friend thinks I should post here for some reason so yeah.

Hi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

24. Post #144
    December 2009
    5,477 Posts
    Welp. I'm new to Dota as of trading my spare CS:GO Invite for Dota 2 beta. My friend thinks I should post here for some reason so yeah.

Hi.
    Hello.

Nah, kidding. Welcome to the game, hope you'll enjoy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 9Useful Useful x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,666 Posts

Hi.
    Welcome.

Use this to watch at least a couple of pro games before playing a matchmaking game yourself, otherwise you'll do bad and your team will attempt to rip you a new asshole for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,251 Posts
    Hi, read the OP of course, join the group, and play with bots.

27. Post #147
    May 2011
    3,248 Posts
    Shackle Shot is the best, non-ultimate ability in the game.
    I think Fissure is good one also, dunno can you really name "the" best non-ult spell in the game, since they have completely different uses after all, but Fissure has a tiny bit more utility than shackleshot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    February 2005
    17,010 Posts
    I think Fissure is good one also, dunno can you really name "the" best non-ult spell in the game, since they have completely different uses after all, but Fissure has a tiny bit more utility than shackleshot.
    The ability to stun two enemy heroes at the same time for four seconds is better than any other stun in the game.

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,977 Posts
    The ability to stun two enemy heroes at the same time for four seconds is better than any other stun in the game.
    I still wager that a well timed cold snap is one of the best stuns ever.

Keep an enemy locked down for a full 6 seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #150
    May 2011
    3,248 Posts

Think about it like this:
    SS = "Oh, you're running away? lemme tie you onto that tree/hero for 4 seconds!"

Fissure = "You're running away trough that narrow pathway? I just block it for 8 seconds"
    "Enemy Crix is channeling his ult? I just stun him with 1k range stun!"
    "Ally is running away from enemy gank? Fissure wall between them and he's good!"

As only a stun, yes SS totally outdoes Fissure, if done right.
    But Fissure is a bit more reliable, more range, and the ability to create a wall for 8 secs, which means it has a bit more utility than SS you have to admit?

Also, remember this part:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events

31. Post #151
    August 2011
    628 Posts
    So, any interesting news about possible Dota 2 item drops?

Some untitled drops were noted a few post ago.

I'm just curious...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

32. Post #152
    October 2009
    12,690 Posts
    So, any interesting news about possible Dota 2 item drops?

Some untitled drops were noted a few post ago.

I'm just curious...
    We should know later today when test client updates or valve could just play it off like it means nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,058 Posts
    or Valve could bring out items this update ashgreklghkrhaldshkehrgh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #154
    The Pain Train's a-comin! Woo woo!
    August 2010
    1,140 Posts
    I for one can't wait for the bagging. And the belly-flopping Tidehunters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    May 2011
    3,248 Posts
    I for one can't wait for the bagging. And the belly-flopping Tidehunters.
    I presume bagging is like the taunt thingies in JoN (<-- intended) like dumpster falling out of the sky or a guy morphing into a crying baby?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

36. Post #156
    May 2009
    1,845 Posts
    Oh god. Had an early abandon on my team, they had a brbrbrbr huehuehue so I thought: "Nah I'm not disconnecting, I'm seeing this through." I managed to hold 1v5 as Witch Doctor and hold the match out for 24mins

You're beer jimmy?I've playied like 2 or 3 times with you, and i used matchmaking. we've playied a match yesterday i was venomancer and the other team's lycan was beatin our asses...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

37. Post #157
    The Pain Train's a-comin! Woo woo!
    August 2010
    1,140 Posts
    I presume bagging is like the taunt thingies in JoN (<-- intended) like dumpster falling out of the sky or a guy morphing into a crying baby?
    Well I meant all these "It's in the bag!" lines every hero has.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    April 2011
    651 Posts
    I miss my PC so much I miss Dota 2!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

39. Post #159
    February 2007
    10,709 Posts
    I miss my PC so much I miss Dota 2!!!
    thank you for informing us of this valuable piece of information
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    You can be sure that if real item drops hits Dota 2 today I'm not going to have even a slice of social life anymore until next winter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)