1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    13,544 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    675 Posts
    Yay DLC but really Microsoft? You always want shit first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    Yay DLC but really Microsoft? You always want shit first.
    The only reason I can think of is to get people to buy the Xbox 360 version but everyone who cares already owns it for their respective system.

4. Post #4
    May 2011
    1,232 Posts
    the DLC will arrive first on Xbox 360 this summer as part of Bethesda's exclusivity agreement with Microsoft.

This is why people call you Micro$oft, pricks.

5. Post #5
    joh
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    713 Posts
    Hopefully it will be something like the Shivering Isles in terms of new content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    September 2008
    550 Posts
    Consoles first? Geeze, haven't they learned their lesson after Dead Money was exclusively released for consoles first?

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,208 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    15,932 Posts
    So Vaimpire stuff? Okay I guess.
    When they mentioned they were thinking of taking us back to Morrowind I was really hoping to an expansion pack there. Ah well, here's to the future.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,976 Posts
    So Vaimpire stuff? Okay I guess.
    When they mentioned they were thinking of taking us back to Morrowind I was really hoping to an expansion pack there. Ah well, here's to the future.
    I don't understand how you came to this conclusion, that it's vampire related.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,197 Posts
    Leaked vampire stuff.

Also guys stop bitching, PC players get fucking mods galore to keep you entertained, console players have to play the vanilla version the whole time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2007
    264 Posts
    Leaked vampire stuff.

Also guys stop bitching, PC players get fucking mods galore to keep you entertained, console players have to play the vanilla version the whole time.
    No. Being quiet would be showing Bethesda that we don't mind being given lesser priority on ready to ship content simply because we use a different console.

PS3 and PC players are being treated like second-class consumers simply because we didn't buy Skyrim for Microsoft's console. They are intentionally disrespecting us, as consumers, for our decision to play Skyrim on a different platform, by giving it to us a month later.

It would be different if there was actual justification. If there was porting or localization issues, it would make sense. If you look at this objectively, we are being discriminated against by Bethesda (They made the choice to sign Microsoft's exclusivity contract) for our decision to play Skyrim on anything but the Xbox 360.

As a long time customer of Bethesda's products, I can't help but feel disrespected by them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    February 2012
    2,751 Posts
    Leaked vampire stuff.

Vampirsm was never interesting since Morrowind and when the werewolf expansion hit I cured myself and went wolf, If your character took on a appearance of a dark shadow entity with wings and turning into darkness whenever sneaking I would be interested. Kinda like in he GameJam video

13. Post #13
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    15,932 Posts
    They leaked vampire related stuff a while ago, and the red eyes kinda seem like a vampires, not to mention the name somewhat lends to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    No. Being quiet would be showing Bethesda that we don't mind being given lesser priority on ready to ship content simply because we use a different console.

PS3 and PC players are being treated like second-class consumers simply because we didn't buy Skyrim for Microsoft's console. They are intentionally disrespecting us, as consumers, for our decision to play Skyrim on a different platform, by giving it to us a month later.

It would be different if there was actual justification. If there was porting or localization issues, it would make sense. If you look at this objectively, we are being discriminated against by Bethesda (They made the choice to sign Microsoft's exclusivity contract) for our decision to play Skyrim on anything but the Xbox 360.

As a long time customer of Bethesda's products, I can't help but feel disrespected by them.
    "waaah I don't like consoles and I don't like companies making money"

deal with it, you're not being disrespected, you're not being discriminated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Europe Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2007
    264 Posts
    "waaah I don't like consoles and I don't like companies making money"

deal with it, you're not being disrespected, you're not being discriminated.
    Did you even read my what I wrote? By choosing to sign Microsoft's exclusivity contract, they're alienating the users of two out of three of the platforms that this DLC is released on.

Do you play Skyrim on an Xbox 360, by any chance?

16. Post #16
    June 2011
    3,253 Posts
    Yay, but I'm still pissed off on behalf of people that own a pc and ps3.

17. Post #17
    April 2009
    551 Posts
    I play skyrim on pc and I don't have a problem to get the dlc a month later, might be a dick move sure but I don't see the problem people makes these things into.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    8,989 Posts
    They may get it first, but we get it later with loads of bug-fixes.
    I am okay with this.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,004 Posts
    Oh my dear Jesus I can't believe how well that scene fits this situation

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,649 Posts
    I play skyrim on pc and I don't have a problem to get the dlc a month later, might be a dick move sure but I don't see the problem people makes these things into.
    Better to get it a month later than never get it at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)