1. Post #1
    May 2009
    93 Posts
    German nymphomaniac who was arrested after forcing a man to make love to her eight times has struck again.

Her latest victim, an African, was found weeping in the street outside her apartment by police after a 36-hour ordeal.

He fought back his tears to tell them what had happened.

'I met her on a bus,' said the man. 'She invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me.'

Munich police confirmed his ordeal in a press statement.

The woman, believed to be 47, has now been taken into a hospital for psychiatric observation.

The man only escaped from her apartment when she fell asleep.

Her first victim Dieter Schulz, 43, met her in a bar in the centre of his home city.

She took him back to her apartment and they had sex several times.

But when the woman demanded more, the exhausted man said no.

A police spokesman said: 'He complied with the woman's wishes another few times so he could finally leave the apartment.

'But when she continued to refuse and demanded even more sex from him, he fled to the balcony.'

Mr Schulz phoned police and pleaded for assistance.

'You have got to help me,' he told them. 'She is trying to kill me with sex. I cannot get out - and I cannot go on!'

When police arrived to question the woman and free Schulz she invited two officers to join her in bed for a 'quickie.'

They declined.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-street.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 213Friendly x 12Winner x 7Informative x 2Late x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    25,776 Posts
    I find this as arousing as it is disturbing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree x 94Disagree x 5Funny x 5Informative x 4Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,520 Posts
    I- I don't even know how to respond to this. Are there pics of said girl? They make it seem like she's a serial killer that kills them with snu-snu.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 59Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    Good god that is horrifying.

I wouldn't be able to go any more than twice without becoming exhausted. Eight times holy shit.

And for 36 hours... I would just turn into a puddle after that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 29Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,246 Posts
    Fucking Ardat Yakshis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 129Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,788 Posts
    I would like to see pics.

Getting fucked into hysterics/unconsciousness is only hot if the girl is attractive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

7. Post #7
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    7,079 Posts
    Why, Why, Why Why, Why?
    Is this attempted murder or rape?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,368 Posts
    Of the course the first question that comes to mind is:

is she hot?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 58Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    670 Posts
    As terrible as it is, I couldn't help but laugh at the mental image I was imagining as I read the article
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

10. Post #10
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,840 Posts
    I- I don't even know how to respond to this. Are there pics of said girl? They make it seem like she's a serial killer that kills them with snu-snu.

Getting fucked into hysterics/unconsciousness is only hot if the girl is attractive.

is she hot?
    article posted:
    The woman, believed to be 47, has now been taken into a hospital for psychiatric observation.
    Seeing as she's nearly 50 years old, I think the answer to the question "is she hot" is probably a no.

With that being said, I don't know what concerns me more: the possibility none of you guys read the article and blindly just posted because the title says "nymphomaniac" and "sex," or the possibility you guys did read the article and are still aroused.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 43Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,350 Posts
    Her latest victim, an African, was found weeping in the street outside her apartment by police after a 36-hour ordeal.

He fought back his tears to tell them what had happened.

'I met her on a bus,' said the man. 'She invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me.'
    oh this seems so sad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 43Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    July 2009
    4,690 Posts
    IRL Monster Girl Quest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Funny Funny x 18Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,068 Posts
    Why didn't he just leave? Was she threatening him with a weapon, or was she just stronger than him?

14. Post #14
    MEGA SENPAI KAWAII UGUU~~ =^_^=
    September 2008
    14,608 Posts
    A pun title and Daily Mail? Is this for real?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BEN FOLDS FETISH
    April 2010
    6,662 Posts
    Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me.'

Too much snu snu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

16. Post #16
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    This sounds like something out of a Hentai...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,294 Posts
    Why didn't he just leave? Was she threatening him with a weapon, or was she just stronger than him?
    maybe she locked the door?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,788 Posts
    Seeing as she's nearly 50 years old, I think the answer to the question "is she hot" is probably a no.

With that being said, I don't know what concerns me more: the possibility none of you guys read the article and blindly just posted because the title says "nymphomaniac" and "sex," or the possibility you guys did read the article and are still aroused.
    Hey, hot 47 year olds do indeed exist. This one probably is horrifying though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

19. Post #19
    August 2010
    6,807 Posts
    Literally fucked till he couldn't walk anymore. Wow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 28Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    I remember when titles used to mean something, now you can get one for a dollar, this all used to be fields, get off my lawn damn kids etc.
    May 2006
    6,333 Posts
    The last two lines are priceless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 40Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    you couldn't make this shit up. That is just.. wow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    I don't find actual real life rape very arousing at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 35Informative Informative x 2Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,930 Posts
    Literally fucked till he couldn't walk anymore. Wow.
    Smart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member

October 2008
    3,838 Posts
    When police arrived to question the woman and free Schulz she invited two officers to join her in bed for a 'quickie.'

They declined.
    This made me laugh harder than it should have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 40 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    12,135 Posts
    hahahaha for some reason i really laughed when i read "you have to help me - she's trying to kill me with sex"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,068 Posts
    maybe she locked the door?
    If only you could unlock locked doors...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

27. Post #27
    June 2010
    4,789 Posts
    Why, Why, Why Why, Why?
    Is this attempted murder or rape?
    Trick question. It's both.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Are there pics of said girl?

is she hot?
    loneliest people on the forums right here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Click here for instant Gumby.
    November 2010
    4,459 Posts
    Now see, you say that...But it is a daily mail article...

30. Post #30
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,924 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

31. Post #31
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,181 Posts
    loneliest people on the forums right here
    dumbest person on the forums right here

Asking for pics of suspect != looking for fap material
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,984 Posts
    If she was hot... Well not much changes really, after the 8th time it's not going to matter to you (well maybe her being hot helps a bit, but you'll still leg it at the first chance).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    6,005 Posts
    This is freaking hilarious but also terrible. I feel so bad for these dudes

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,984 Posts
    Also the problem is that your dick would be hurting quite a bit. You'd probably manage as far as stamina goes if she is doing most of the job, but there is no getting away from your dick (or other body parts) aching like hell.
    It's not very hot when your dick feels like it's being hit with a hammer, no matter how desperate for sex you are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #35
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    11,427 Posts
    "When police arrived to question the woman and free Schulz she invited two officers to join her in bed for a 'quickie.'"

Wow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    May 2011
    899 Posts
    Well then, I didn't think death by snu-snu could be a real thing.

37. Post #37
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    dumbest person on the forums right here

Asking for pics of suspect != looking for fap material
    "is she hot?"

prime example of journalistic inquiry you guys got going on in this thread

yeah quit pretending.

Edited:

NOBODY is buying it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

38. Post #38
    February 2012
    161 Posts

No you could probably make this up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Well then, I didn't think death by snu-snu could be a real thing.
    Tissue-damage can set in after ~4+ hours with an erection. Worst-case scenario: you start getting blood clots, causing tissue death in the penis that can potentially spread elsewhere.

Fucking for extended periods of time is a really, really, really bad idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 6Agree Agree x 6 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,109 Posts
    Longest I've gone from what I recall is 5 hours straight. After that, every joint and muscle in my body was sore. After a while it just becomes a tedious affair...

It was 36 hours actually.

Apparently 36 hours. I would be knocked out cold
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 1Funny x 1Useful x 1Informative x 1Friendly x 1 (list)