1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    14,157 Posts
    If only you could unlock locked doors...
    He'd have to get the key first, doubt she was just going to leave it lying around for him to use.

2. Post #42
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 41 (list)

3. Post #43
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    It's kind of difficult to physically confront someone after 8 hours of tantric sex.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,310 Posts
    Good snoosnoo.

5. Post #45
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    6,822 Posts
    A pun title and Daily Mail? Is this for real?
    Ban the daily mail.
    Now, To find photos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #46
    June 2008
    1,183 Posts
    Hope she goes to jail for rape. This is exactly the same as having sex with a girl with her consent, then locking her up and forcing her several more times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    Longest I've gone from what I recall is 5 hours straight. After that, every joint and muscle in my body was sore. After a while it just becomes a tedious affair...

But eight hours? What.
    It was 36 hours actually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,264 Posts
    Wow you guys are really sexist. GJ for giving MRAs more fuel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    23,620 Posts
    Seeing as she's nearly 50 years old, I think the answer to the question "is she hot" is probably a no.

With that being said, I don't know what concerns me more: the possibility none of you guys read the article and blindly just posted because the title says "nymphomaniac" and "sex," or the possibility you guys did read the article and are still aroused.
    Hey.... we all have our fetishes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    23,306 Posts
    Wait what was her punishment for the first 8 rapes?

11. Post #51
    taste the salty dong
    September 2009
    1,813 Posts
    Succubus?

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,640 Posts
    I can't help but be reminded of

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Late x 6Dumb x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1Informative x 1Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,635 Posts
    loneliest people on the forums right here
    The male mind works in weird ways. Or maybe that's just me.

Also I swear to god I have seen you a long time ago, you leave and come back or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    December 2008
    938 Posts
    I find it a bit disturbing that a woman like this is allowed to go free after the first time. Were it a bloke doing this to a woman, he'd be in jail by now. I wonder what would have happened if the man had punched her in the head, grabbed her keys and let himself out. Probably get done for that too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #55
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    loneliest people on the forums right here
    i'm sorry, i didn't realize people asking if someone was hot or not is a lonely person

you must get all the ugly bitches
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Sadly my girlfriend is an actual nympho. When we have sex, i have to force her to stop after a couple. Otherwise, she'd end up going for ever...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,564 Posts
    Sadly my girlfriend is an actual nympho. When we have sex, i have to force her to stop after a couple. Otherwise, she'd end up going for ever...
    I bet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

18. Post #58
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    i'm sorry, i didn't realize people asking if someone was hot or not is a lonely person

you must get all the ugly bitches
    asking whether a rapist is hot or not has some implications, boyo

Edited:

i believe you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    11,447 Posts
    Why didn't he just leave? Was she threatening him with a weapon, or was she just stronger than him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,914 Posts
    This fucking reminds me of monster girl quest far too much.

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,236 Posts
    This fucking reminds me of monster girl quest far too much.
    But she didn't digest him after they finished.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

22. Post #62
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    i googled that just now

i have made a terrible mistake
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,914 Posts
    But she didn't digest him after they finished.
    The Elves don't, SHE MUST BE A FUCKING ELF!

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,457 Posts
    When police arrived to question the woman and free Schulz she invited two officers to join her in bed for a 'quickie.'

They declined.
    hahahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    NATURALLY WIRED TO HAVE SEX WITH KIDS
    June 2007
    8,540 Posts
    German man was arrested after raping a woman eight times.

His latest victim, an African, was found weeping in the street outside her apartment by police after a 36-hour ordeal.

She fought back tears to tell them what had happened.

'I met him on a bus,' said the girl. 'He invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me.'

Munich police confirmed her ordeal in a press statement.

The man, believed to be 47, has now been taken into a hospital for psychiatric observation.

The woman only escaped from his apartment when he fell asleep.

His first victim Dieter Schulz, 43, met him in a bar in the centre of her home city.

He took her back to his apartment and they had sex several times.

But when he demanded more, the exhausted woman said no.

A police spokesman said: 'She complied with the man's wishes another few times so she could finally leave the apartment.

'But when he continued to demand even more sex from her, she fled to the balcony.'

Mrs Schulz phoned police and pleaded for assistance.

'You have got to help me,' she told them. 'He is trying to kill me with sex. I cannot get out - and I cannot go on!'

When police arrived to question the man and free Schulz he invited two officers to join him in bed for a 'quickie.'
    Gender swapped and reworded so it's less "lol girl raped a guy!". Not as funny, obviously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,506 Posts
    Gender swapped and reworded so it's less "lol girl raped a guy!". Not as funny, obviously.
    Interesting how a simple gender swap makes the story much more horrifying, based on what the media and society tries to ingrain in our minds.

I feel awful for the guy; this would be a horrifically traumatizing experience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

27. Post #67
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,657 Posts
    "is she hot?"

prime example of journalistic inquiry you guys got going on in this thread

yeah quit pretending.

Edited:

NOBODY is buying it.
    one person

why were you unbanned again?

Edited:

Hey.... we all have our fetishes
    His mindset: "someone has a different fetish than me shelter me mommy"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    4,588 Posts
    I wish female rapists could just be called female rapists
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

29. Post #69
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    It would make a great movie.

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    4,048 Posts
    I can't help but be reminded of

I don't get it is she a rapist?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

31. Post #71
    March 2012
    1,083 Posts
    What dafuq

32. Post #72
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,148 Posts
    When police arrived to question the woman and free Schulz she invited two officers to join her in bed for a 'quickie.'

They declined.
    this

this is the essence of journalism
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    I don't get it is she a rapist?
    She kills people through sex, essentially. She seduces people then has sex with them and she gains power with each victim she claims.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    July 2011
    556 Posts
    And no cab money? what a bitch.

35. Post #75
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    4,721 Posts
    I recall a russian who died after a day straight of sex.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,765 Posts
    When I first saw this I was like "What's so bad about that, that would be awesome."

But then you think about it and realize it would actually be horrible.

38. Post #78
    March 2011
    1,744 Posts
    And this is why Nymphomania sucks people.

I bet she doesn't even really want to do this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #79
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    And this is why Nymphomania sucks people.
    you really need a comma there bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    December 2011
    316 Posts

Said girl in question.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Informative Informative x 2 (list)