1. Post #1
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    is an old school F2P MMORPG developed by and was originally ironically hosted by MGame in Korea . But that was back in the gold ole' days before it was bought by .

System Requirements:

Some random facts about the game:

Currency is called Noah.
    Platform is limited to PC.
    The game is very old released around 2005.
    A calculator cannot run this game (I tested).
    In my opinion this game has by far the most intense PvP in any MMO (try it yourself).
    Level-cap is 83.
    It's hard as hell to level past 60.
    Grind-intensive.
    The game is dominated by Turks (People from Turkey).

There are 2 different factions: (Human) (Orcs)

Which have been waging wars for thousands of years BLAH BLAH BLAH, nobody cares about lore.

There are 4 different classes: <---- Rogue (Archer, Dagger) <---- Mage (Electric, Frost, Fire) <---- Warrior (Berserker, Blade) <---- Priest (Healer, Duffer, and Melee)

Each class has his/her own
    mastery. Each mastery severely
    alters the game-play in every
    possible way.

When a clan is bad-ass in Knight Online they are given a quest to get a cape, the capes vary from long white capes, to small blue capes. Here's some examples:

They look cool and show off your clan's progress.

I mentioned that this game is very old, so getting started would be very tough so I recommend trying out some private servers, such as SexyKO.
    This game is more than meets the eye like most games, don't criticize unless you've actually played this game and PvP'ed.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

March 2012
    530 Posts
    Looks like a generic WoW/Guildwars clone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    Yeah, that's pretty much what it is, a generic Guild Wars clone, nice observation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

March 2012
    530 Posts
    Yeah, that's pretty much what it is, a generic Guild Wars clone, nice observation.
    I think everyone can agree that is it a better deal to spend 50-70 bucks or so for guildwars + expansions than spend $100s on pay-to-win items in this shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    I think everyone can agree that is it a better deal to spend 50-70 bucks or so for guildwars + expansions than spend $100s on pay-to-win items in this shit.
    Good job, very nice. Got a masters in economics, eh? I complement you on your studies that you apprehended whilest reading my thread. It's a lot more smart, that's correct, thanks for your obvious fact.

+1 Winner for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6

March 2012
    530 Posts
    Good job, very nice. Got a masters in economics, eh? I complement you on your studies that you apprehended whilest reading my thread. It's a lot more smart, that's correct, thanks for your obvious fact.

+1 Winner for you.
    So why make a thread on such an obviously awful game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    So why make a thread on such an obviously awful game.
    Just because you're poor and can't afford a pay-to-win game doesn't mean it's an awful game, it just means that you need a job so you can get in the big boy league.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

8. Post #8

March 2012
    530 Posts
    Just because you're poor and can't afford a pay-to-win game doesn't mean it's an awful game, it just means that you need a job so you can get in the big boy league.
    >cant afford pay-to-win

>I suggested a pay-to-play game

>I play APB, the definition of P2W shooters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,808 Posts
    you must be trolling. i've seen you make some pretty terrible posts here, lac, but tell us you aren't being serious???

he's right in asking why you would help advertise this generic, outdated, & p2w clone.

10. Post #10
    October 2009
    1,093 Posts
    One of the worst games I've ever tried out back in the past, I remember getting 3 days of 'premium' time when I created a account, after that I could switch between servers each day because unless you subbed you could not join because the servers we're always full.

It should be avoided at all costs.

11. Post #11
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    you must be trolling. i've seen you make some pretty terrible posts here, lac, but tell us you aren't being serious???

he's right in asking why you would help advertise this generic, outdated, & p2w clone.
    Go check out his post history. He trolled the Runescape thread for a while and in general he's just subtle enough that the mods haven't permabanned him yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,346 Posts
    Good game, had lots of fun playing it as a kid, not sure how it is now, however

13. Post #13
    $1 title pls
    June 2007
    1,633 Posts
    Looks like runescapes younger more retarded brother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    September 2011
    1,489 Posts
    So much memories on this game.
    Sucks that it's still overrun with turks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,257 Posts
    I loved this game as a kid and i still do, except it seems to be empty now. Maybe im just playing on the wrong server.

I always loved going mage or archer.

16. Post #16
    July 2007
    257 Posts
    Nah man, there are some pretty sick private servers.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,630 Posts
    I played this to shit without even knowing it was an MMO, it's gone to hell now, nothing like I remember.

18. Post #18
    May 2009
    2,821 Posts
    I recommend not to play this game. Theres no just Gamersfirst KO (Usko).. now theres also a version for european (also dominated by turks). This game is not good, it is DX8 and also the Game masters pretty much do NOTHING. Basicly hack however you want ..
    oh btw. this game is like WoW it will make you a addict of it

Edited:

KO came out 1999 for the first time.. didnt change a lot till nao

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,840 Posts
    This game used to be so backwards, all the asians were on the US servers and vice versa..