1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,909 Posts
    This doesn't have a setup or a punchline. It's just someone not liking something and being an ass about it.

Why is this show popular again?
    Pretty much sums up this thread and pretty much all of Facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

2. Post #82
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,903 Posts
    your opinions wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,876 Posts
    No, the memory card actually went into the N64. There was a hatch between the cartridge and the on/off and reset buttons where it would go into. Some of the games required the memory card because they contained too much data for the N64 by itself to handle, such as The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. (The constant time travel and the hundreds of scripted events taking place at exact points in time within the game's world is still pretty complicated even by today's standards. I don't think I've seen any game try something similar since then.)

Also, I admit, I still like this show, despite hte fact that it can be boring and unfunny at times. For me, it's the characters that make me like it. They feel very relateable to me because I know people just like that in real life.

Also Sheldon is totally autistic. He's got almost all the symptoms of a classic case of a guy with Asperger's syndrome.

You should be tossed into a tire fire for liking this show.

Edited:

Like that one mexican guy in one of the CSI episodes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #84
    April 2012
    644 Posts
    The Big Bang Theory was pretty fun at first to me then it just got boring and repetitive after I realized it's just some nerdy references with a laugh track. Oh and the parts with the gay indian guy are just cringeworthy and stupid.
    He's not gay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,588 Posts
    A big bang theory type joke
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

6. Post #86
    January 2009
    1,482 Posts
    He's not gay
    Yeah ok.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,903 Posts
    he might not be gay but the show sure as hell is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)