1. Post #281
    Ask me about my .gif fetish
    February 2008
    3,594 Posts
    You properly ate more, or if you're into the gym, you're just lucky, depends on the food you ate.

I can see that I don't want to argue/debate with you guys any more. I appreciated your views and opinions really. Know that I wasn't forcing my opinions, stating that I just think vaccination is somewhat wrong in some ways that people don't know the knowledge or don't want to the knowledge.

inb you read it thinking I'm pussying it out.

Thanks anyway. :)
    This sounds like clutching at straws.

Yes I do eat pretty healthily, but to give you an example, so did my friends who caught Measles in a mini-outbreak that flared up in my school when I was about 13. Afterwards it was shown that there was a pretty clear correlation between the kids that got sick and the parents who stopped their kids getting a Measles jab back in primary school.

There was one kid I knew who came from a pretty poor family and didn't really eat well. He was always a bit scrawny and unhealthy looking and yes, he did catch a lot of colds and things like that. But when a load of kids went down with Measles he was fine, because his parents let him have the free jab a few years earlier.

Eating well and looking after yourself can help with a lot of things, but if your body doesn't know how to handle something that you catch, you will get sick.

2. Post #282
    December 2011
    2,782 Posts
    You properly ate more, or if you're into the gym, you're just lucky, depends on the food you ate.
    The body doesn't work in the way you think it does, boyo.

3. Post #283
    Dennab
    May 2012
    1,765 Posts
    Of course the anti-vaccination movement is a danger to society.

These fucking freaks spread diseases to their kids to give them immunities where a harmless, beneficial shot that takes a small amount of time to administer does the same.

They can and it will eventually happen, that one of these assholes gets their or another's children killed.

Its practically biological warfare. What if by some circumstance they give their kid small pox?

4. Post #284
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    How do vaccines even cause cancer??
    The only medical arguments against vaccination I've seen are that thiomersal, a mercury based preservative in vaccines is dangerous (it isn't), or that vaccines will overwhelm children's immune systems, leaving them susceptible to other disease (also completely unfounded).

5. Post #285
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    The body doesn't work in the way you think it does, boyo.
    And that isn't a debate either, proving with that kind of post isn't debatable.

6. Post #286
    December 2011
    2,782 Posts
    Yeah you're a brilliant fucking debater.

7. Post #287
    April 2012
    3,295 Posts
    I do eat raw meat with butter, because there's no point trying to overcook it.

I even knock down 2 to 3 raw eggs in the morning, 1 in the afternoon afternoon and two in the night, with a smoothie drink, and whatever I can mix in there.

Just for the hell of it, for my diet at least if we start talking about health now:

Before starting to eat: 2 spoons of plain white/or whatever cheese you got in the fridge with teaspoon of butter.

10 mins later have raw egg
    10 mins later again, ditto.
    5 mins, egg, ditto, egg, ditto, egg, at least 3-5 eggs whenever possible.

20 mins a small amount of cheese.

10 mins raw meat meal. Large cup with 3 tablespoons of butter can be eaten with any sauce.

35 mins later have 2 tablespoon cheese with 2 teaspoons. honey.

At least in that time period, about 2 hrs. Breakfast over.

This is just a plan from a health advisor. Jelly?

And many more, I just can't list when you can't listen to reason, kiddo.
    Are you kidding me? This is just so poor omg

"Raw Risks

The biggest risk of raw eggs is Salmonella infections. Salmonella is a bacteria present in infected hens that can be passed through their eggs to consumers. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that in affected parts of the US, 1-in-50 average consumers could be exposed to a contaminated egg each year. In 2009, The Washington Post reported that each year, eggs infect about 142,000 Americans with Salmonella; about 30 die."

"Cooked Benefits

The opposite is true according to a study published in the Journal of Nutrition. The study found protein from cooked eggs is absorbed by the body at a rate of 91 percent, while only 50 percent of raw egg protein is absorbed. According to researchers, the higher rate of protein absorption from cooked eggs results from the structural changes in the protein molecule induced by heating. Cooking eggs provide more easily absorbed protein without any of the risks associated with consuming raw eggs."

If you're gonna eat so many damn eggs (which you really shouldn't), COOK them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews
    http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/disea...s%20the%20Risk
    http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/128/10/1716

What's the point of all the cheese too?

8. Post #288
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,173 Posts
    Last time I checked, I have a beard, and have grown into a man. Using boy as a insult is very lazy.

Thanks.

Bye.

Sayonara.

Ciao.

Tlaa.

Nabai.
    Ladies and gentlemen, professional debating right here. Obviously I should leave this thread as should all the other people here because clearly, we have no way of rebutting this effectively.

Just kidding, you're a fucking terrible debater. Honestly if you can only default to these pretentious and idiotic sayings then you have no hope here. The fact that you don't even bother backing your sources up and you commit every logical fallacy in the book is a clear sign that you should shut up, leave the thread and go broaden your mind more assuming eating raw food doesn't kill you first. We don't give two flying fucks if you have a beard, obviously you're still a child judging by your posts. Before you commit to any bullshit like everyone here doesn't tolerate different opinions, we do, we just don't tolerate absolutely shitty opinions that don't border on logic. Instead they border on ignorance and lunacy and, coupled with a hint of being an absolute knob, they astound me as to how stupid you really are. With every post I read I feel my IQ is getting lower and lower. I don't know how you live with your lifestyle, but it's obviously doing some brain damage and you need to rethink something down the road.

So if anything, we (the sensible people) should be the ones saying 'Goodbye' to you.

9. Post #289
    December 2011
    2,782 Posts
    Don't worry guys, you can cure Salmonella with positive thinking.

10. Post #290
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    Ladies and gentlemen, professional debating right here. Obviously I should leave this thread as should all the other people here because clearly, we have no way of rebutting this effectively.

Just kidding, you're a fucking terrible debater. Honestly if you can only default to these pretentious and idiotic sayings then you have no hope here. The fact that you don't even bother backing your sources up and you commit every logical fallacy in the book is a clear sign that you should shut up, leave the thread and go broaden your mind more assuming eating raw food doesn't kill you first. We don't give two flying fucks if you have a beard, obviously you're still a child judging by your posts. Before you commit to any bullshit like everyone here doesn't tolerate different opinions, we do, we just don't tolerate absolutely shitty opinions that don't border on logic. Instead they border on ignorance and lunacy and, coupled with a hint of being an absolute knob, they astound me as to how stupid you really are. With every post I read I feel my IQ is getting lower and lower. I don't know how you live with your lifestyle, but it's obviously doing some brain damage and you need to rethink something down the road.

So if anything, we (the sensible people) should be the ones saying 'Goodbye' to you.
    So you only responded to a post that isn't debated at all.

11. Post #291
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    So you only responded to a post that isn't debated at all.
    I thought you were leaving?

12. Post #292
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    No not leaving, moving on.

13. Post #293
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    No not leaving, moving on.
    That's the exact same thing.

The skinny of it is, any possible downsides of vaccinations are incredibly rare and and the benefits outweigh any of the tiny risks.

14. Post #294
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    You didn't get the reference. But yeah, do I have to get my father down here to explain this all?

The title is abit hypocritical though, while having a discussion that is just about hating the anti and just making it out that they are bad just because they have anti in it, of course they had the needles and vaccination, so and so. And were not all about saying how bad it is in this thread, rather then sharing thoughts on if it's right. I don't see much of that. Neutral please.

Too boring to talk about the positive for Vaccinations.

15. Post #295
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    You didn't get the reference. But yeah, do I have to get my father down here to explain this all?

The title is abit hypocritical though, while having a discussion that is just about hating the anti and just making it out that they are bad just because they have anti in it, of course they had the needles and vaccination, so and so. And were not all about saying how bad it is in this thread, rather then sharing thoughts on if it's right. I don't see much of that. Neutral please.

So what is the point you are making exactly?

16. Post #296
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts

Please do get your dad down here and explain how ignorant we all are for not seeing how bad vaccines are for society.

17. Post #297
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    So what is the point you are making exactly?
    Well, if we disagree to disagree, and not just respect opinions. Which I say vaccination is bad, is just my opinion.

18. Post #298
    May 2010
    10,939 Posts

Your dad?

How old are you exactly?

19. Post #299
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,173 Posts
    Your dad?

How old are you exactly?
    Last time I checked, I have a beard, and have grown into a man. Using boy as a insult is very lazy.
    He edited the original post, but I still have it in my quote post above. So yeah, apparently he's a man but he has to get his father on here to lecture some internet strangers. That'll show us!

Well, if we disagree to disagree, and not just respect opinions. Which I say vaccination is bad, is just my opinion.
    Stop trying to switch the whole thing around by making yourself to be the victim, I'm pretty sure the last guy that tried that got his arse kicked so I wouldn't recommend it. Vaccinations are bad, which is your opinion, but you fail to recognise the scientific backings that pretty much demolish any anti-vaccination argument. With this you are potentially being a hazard to society by allowing easily preventable diseases to spread. No matter how much you can attempt to strengthen your body through other means, nothing will be able to beat getting an injection. Simple as that. We'd respect your opinion more if you were actually being smart and mature about it. I'll admit my last post wasn't as much debating as it was attacking but seriously, you're not doing yourself any favours by running around in circles and not backing yourself up.

20. Post #300
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    You really are taking it out of context.

And my opinion is my opinion. Not yours. (yes, it would seem I have to cruel to be kind)
    I'm not telling you to change your opinion on what I think is right but you think it's wrong, that's fine, nor I don't want to change yours.

Of course this is a discussion, not a corrupted political party, that shoves opinions down your throat because you disagreed, because of the information about vaccination being bad. Which I agree with and you don't.

That's how it's a debate, and you try to bring into a personal level IRL, oh shit i'm exposed!. I get you have different views, let's continue so I don't have to continue be a badass and internet tough guy.
    There has to be backup of evidence of vaccination causing problems that proves it's good.

In my opinion, I don't go to the doctors, haven't been any for 6-7 years, only those who have other medical alternates. Or natural. I don't care to have my dad or anyone else involved, I was just mentioning my dad being in this field of experience, I was stating if I discussed with this dad(oh yes, you know you're just gonna say white knight and personal bullshit) since he knows a lot of health and works in the food business.

It doesn't matter if you don't take vaccination or not, you properly get sick from something else anyway.

Well, okay, what do you think? Without sounding like a prick in response.

21. Post #301
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    See the thing is though, debating isn't about agreeing to disagree, it's about fighting out the points both sides have to make and then seeing which side is right and that's been done in this thread and there are more pros for getting vaccinations than any of the cons presented.

Edited:

You really are taking it out of context.

And my opinion is my opinion. Not yours. (yes, it would seem I have to cruel to be kind)
    I'm not telling you to change your opinion on what I think is right but you think it's wrong, that's fine, nor I don't want to change yours.

Of course this is a discussion, not a corrupted political party, that shoves opinions down your throat because you disagreed, because of the information about vaccination being bad. Which I agree with and you don't.

That's how it's a debate, and you try to bring into a personal level IRL, oh shit i'm exposed!. I get you have different views, let's continue so I don't have to continue be a badass and internet tough guy.
    There has to be backup of evidence of vaccination causing problems that proves it's good.

In my opinion, I don't go to the doctors, haven't been any for 6-7 years, only those who have other medical alternates. Or natural. I don't care to have my dad or anyone else involved, I was just mentioning my dad being in this field of experience, I was stating if I discussed with this dad(oh yes, you know you're just gonna say white knight and personal bullshit) since he knows a lot of health and works in the food business.

It doesn't matter if you don't take vaccination or not, you properly get sick from something else anyway.

Well, okay, what do you think? Without sounding like a prick in response.
    Natural medicines are shit now, and do you wanna know why?

Cause just about every natural medicine worth touching has been examined and analysed, it's functional compounds extracted and improved upon.

We have outclassed nature in that respect, there are still medicines left to be discovered but we have multiple well tested medicines for just about every possible symptom that we have ever heard of or encountered as a species and that is why we don't tell people with the cold to go and chew on lilacs or gulp down some tree bark tea.

22. Post #302
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    Well, I don't mean natural medicines, that's clearly what I meant.

Interesting response though.

23. Post #303
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    Well, I don't mean natural medicines, that's clearly what I meant.

Interesting response though.
    In my opinion, I don't go to the doctors, haven't been any for 6-7 years, only those who have other medical alternates. Or natural.
    You stated you follow alternative medicines and natural medicines, and do you want to know why those are alternative medicines and not actual medicine?

Because they're inferior, most of the time it's a placebo and outright doesn't work, and in the case where they do actually have an effect it's almost always weaker than the effect you would have from an actual well founded and rigorously tested form of medicine.

24. Post #304
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,768 Posts
    Do you know what they call natural remedies that work? Medicine.

25. Post #305
    December 2011
    2,782 Posts
    You know what they call medicines that prevent diseases? Vaccinations.

26. Post #306
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    Do you know, combo-breaker. Eh.

27. Post #307
    May 2010
    10,939 Posts
    Do you know, combo-breaker.
    you speak like a broken NPC from a poorly localized russian game

Let's just go through this.

You really are taking it out of context. Lack of contractions, no further backing up of the claim that he was taking it out of context. An awkward hand waive of the issues brought up.

And my opinion is my opinion. Not yours. (yes, it would seem I have to cruel to be kind) Sentence fragment, unneeded brackets. "I have to be cruel to be kind", it's entirely unclear what you're referencing by being 'cruel' or 'kind'.
    I'm not telling you to change your opinion on what I think is right but you think *it's wrong, that's fine, nor I don't want to change yours. Correct word is 'is', run on sentence, double negative in "nor I don't".

Of course this is a discussion, not a corrupted political party, that shoves opinions down your throat because you disagreed, because of the information about vaccination being bad. Which I agree with and you don't. Unneeded commas, run on sentence, confusing of past and present tense in "shoves opinions down your throat because you disagreed".

That's how it's a debate, and you try to bring into a personal level IRL, oh shit i'm exposed!. I get you have different views, let's continue so I don't have to continue be a badass and internet tough guy. Run on sentence, unneeded punctuation, and on a personal note you aren't an internet tough guy. You're a complete buffoon.
    There has to be backup of evidence of vaccination causing problems that proves it's good. "Backup of evidence" is either redundant or referencing a literal backup of the evidence, which would be a silly non sequitor. "Vaccination causing problems that proves it's good." is contradictory. Evidence that it causes problems wouldn't prove that it's good.

In my opinion, I don't go to the doctors, haven't been any for 6-7 years, only those who have other medical alternates. Or natural. I don't care to have my dad or anyone else involved, I was just mentioning my dad being in this field of experience, I was stating if I discussed with this dad(oh yes, you know you're just gonna say white knight and personal bullshit) since he knows a lot of health and works in the food business. Sentence fragments, no such thing as a "field of experience", white knighting refers to defending someone without reason on the internet and is irrelevant, you can't "know a lot of health" only "know a lot about health". And working in the food business is entirely irrelevant, as you can work in the food business and still know nothing about biology.

It doesn't matter if you don't take vaccination or not, you properly get sick from something else anyway. The word is 'probably', not 'properly'.

Well, okay, what do you think? Without sounding like a prick in response. I think you need to go back to school.

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,768 Posts
    Do you know, combo-breaker.
    Yes, add nothing to the discussion.

Oh wait-

29. Post #309
    May 2012
    50 Posts
    gotta change name to interrogative form. the point of mass debate is different views being conversed. having a direct statement changes the tone to a statement. the title should be the question you are debating

30. Post #310
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    gotta change name to interrogative form. the point of mass debate is different views being conversed. having a direct statement changes the tone to a statement. the title should be the question you are debating
    No, the title is fine. The title displays the OP's opinion on the matter which is fine because that's what he's supposed to do.

31. Post #311
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    you speak like a broken NPC from a poorly localized russian game

Let's just go through this.
    inb posts about spelling and crap.

Well good points then there, though, I hardly agree with alot of things you said. But the spelling check posts are so off topic that they aren't needed. Some of the things said, like white knighting(which is just someone "defending""),

That's fine, this is the internet, not personal army shit. And I'm not a buffoon, I don't think you have the same side of the story of debating about anti-vaccination and why I dislike people having to use vaccine, that's about the jist of it. It's either 50 percent on here are against or 100 percent are for it, and it's a either win-lose situation. I either said probably by mistake, cause I was thinking of something else, then properly. Thanks for the tip.

Well this is adding to the discussion if I want to continue without some warning, I'm not doing anything offensive. Or breaking rules, just discussing the topic and debating about vaccination still, if I'm wrong. I type fast, and that's properly how I misspell, best excuse I have.

But the swine flu vaccine was mostly blind faith. But the vaccine won't take effect, until a couple of days, it depends. It properly won't happen to most people.

Cervical cancer vaccines contains a live virus, that has been reportedly crippling and even killing a significant number of young girls who take it.

For example, an 18 year old girl named Stacey Jones from the U.K. was left brain-damaged after suffering epileptic seizures just days after being given a cervical cancer vaccine.

But she isn't alone.

Just google around for cervical cancer vaccines, and just discuss about it more, maybe you won't take it seriously though.

You can say it's theories, so I guess that'll be up to everyone to discover. Okay please take me seriously now, I don't want now trouble from your face punch mafia.

32. Post #312
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    inb posts about spelling and crap.

Well good points then there, though, I hardly agree with alot of things you said. But the spelling check posts are so off topic that they aren't needed. Some of the things said, like white knighting(which is just someone "defending""),

That's fine, this is the internet, not personal army shit. And I'm not a buffoon, I don't think you have the same side of the story of debating about anti-vaccination and why I dislike people having to use vaccine, that's about the jist of it. It's either 50 percent on here are against or 100 percent are for it, and it's a either win-lose situation. I either said probably by mistake, cause I was thinking of something else, then properly. Thanks for the tip.

Well this is adding to the discussion if I want to continue without some warning, I'm not doing anything offensive. Or breaking rules, just discussing the topic and debating about vaccination still, if I'm wrong. I type fast, and that's properly how I misspell, best excuse I have.

But the swine flu vaccine was mostly blind faith. But the vaccine won't take effect, until a couple of days, it depends. It properly won't happen to most people.

Cervical cancer vaccines contains a live virus, that has been reportedly crippling and even killing a significant number of young girls who take it.

For example, an 18 year old girl named Stacey Jones from the U.K. was left brain-damaged after suffering epileptic seizures just days after being given a cervical cancer vaccine.

But she isn't alone.

Just google around for cervical cancer vaccines, and just discuss about it more, maybe you won't take it seriously though.

You can say it's theories, so I guess that'll be up to everyone to discover. Okay please take me seriously now, I don't want now trouble from your face punch mafia.
    The Cervical Cancer Vaccines does not contain HPV, and those side effects you're talking about are from allergic reactions to the virus, not the vaccine itself.

http://www.nhs.uk/medicine-guides/pa...led%20syringes

That's the drug used for the immunisation:

Cervarix (Ser-ver-ix) is a medicine which is used in a number of conditions - an example is immunisation against or treatment of tetanus. Cervarix contains Human papillomavirus type 16 L1 protein/Human papillomavirus type 18 L1 protein.
    Like every other vaccination it contains the common cell surface marker proteins that the virus uses to bind onto cells, it allows the body to recognise the virus on contact and release it's defences.

And never use the word theory unless you have evidence for your case, otherwise it's a hypothesis, which is all you have since I just blew your argument apart.

Also those types of reactions are exceedingly rare, because if I remember correctly almost every single girl in the UK has now had the HPV vaccine.