1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    14,279 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 18Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,286 Posts
    Three missions and you can't keep the superpowers, Calling it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 6Dumb Dumb x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    : |
    February 2009
    3,703 Posts
    Hahahah I didn't think they were actually serious!?

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,895 Posts
    Watch out Railworks, you now have a competitor!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,940 Posts
    It's a new "boxed" product? Is this gonna be like Deus Ex: Human Revolution: The Missing Link?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    3,377 Posts
    They weren't bluffing. Fuck me sideways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,264 Posts
    I have high hopes considering its a standalone expansion pack, meaning we'll see actual content now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,838 Posts
    Three missions and you can't keep the superpowers, Calling it.
    This is a 30 dollar expansion pack, not a 10 dollar mission pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Zing Zing x 8 (list)

9. Post #9
    March 2009
    250 Posts
    So they weren't joking?
    Amazing.

10. Post #10
    July 2009
    2,366 Posts
    Despite what you may all say I'm quite excited for this. Humor was always good in SR3 and having more people possibly online wouldnt hurt. Please its price its quite low, hope it translate too 50$ over here..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,366 Posts
    The other mission packs haven't really seemed worth it but I'm staying optimistic for something like this.

12. Post #12
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,940 Posts
    This is NOT a mission pack. It is a full expansion pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,992 Posts
    Can you use the shit from it in the main game or are they gonna be dicks about it due to it being standalone.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    15,038 Posts
    Looking forward to it. Obviously trying to boost THQ sales too.

Hopefully we can import our characters and stats into the EP

15. Post #15
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,994 Posts
    I don't get the fuss over SR3 dlc, I'm talking about the shit ones like skins for characters or whatever, they don't interfere with the game and give THQ some money, they're purely cosmetic - what things like this should be.

Do you really care they took out 3 skins before release? There's already enough anyway, and half of you probably run nude.

/unrelated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,366 Posts
    I don't get the fuss over SR3 dlc, I'm talking about the shit ones like skins for characters or whatever, they don't interfere with the game and give THQ some money, they're purely cosmetic - what things like this should be.

Do you really care they took out 3 skins before release? There's already enough anyway, and half of you probably run nude.

/unrelated.
    There wouldn't be any fuss if they didn't release it as Steam DLC that showed up on this forum.

If it was in an in-game store like Valve does then nobody would notice or care.

17. Post #17

December 2011
    72 Posts
    i can't bring myself to like saints row 3, after reading that gigantic list of removed features compared to saints row 2 and 1, and of course that retarded paid for cheat DLC that gives you just a few cheats from past games. the story was terrible compared to the last two, as well. didn't care about the skin DLC's, but the cheat DLC was just retarded

i mean, there aren't even any pedestrian boats or planes driving around anymore, the game felt empty

18. Post #18
    February 2012
    2,839 Posts
    Where the fuck is my Dinosaur DLC

19. Post #19
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,994 Posts
    There wouldn't be any fuss if they didn't release it as Steam DLC that showed up on this forum.

If it was in an in-game store like Valve does then nobody would notice or care.
    Unfortunately that's part of a contract you have to sign with valve, which is why EA dropped off Steam.