1. Post #1
    March 2012
    24 Posts
    I dunnoh, I just get confused, and everytime a make a thread on any forum, they always say "this is not in the right thread" or something...Ugh, it's little things like this that drive me off the wall! >.<

(User was banned for this post ("Lurk before you post - 3rd crap thread" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,490 Posts
    Stop being dumb and youll get it right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2012
    24 Posts
    Stop being dumb and youll get it right
    Jeez, you don't have to be rude about it...Jerk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,490 Posts
    Jeez, you don't have to be rude about it...Jerk.
    Seriously, its not hard. Just look for the forum that is closest related to the topic of your thread and put it there

Sorry, I just came from LMAO pics thread where things are a bit more tense all the time

Edited:

Oh btw this goes in fast threads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,373 Posts
    see how you have been eventlogged 3 times for crap thread?

that means you should probably think about your posting quality
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    February 2010
    7,918 Posts
    i was hoping this was gonna be a dougpunch thread goddamn

Edited:

also op this thread is in the wrong section as well, it belongs in fast threads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,955 Posts
    I love you, Doug.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    Seriously, its not hard. Just look for the forum that is closest related to the topic of your thread and put it there

Sorry, I just came from LMAO pics thread where things are a bit more tense all the time

Edited:

Oh btw this goes in fast threads
    no wonder you can't tell it's doug
    you come from LMAO pics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    March 2012
    24 Posts
    i was hoping this was gonna be a dougpunch thread goddamn

Edited:

also op this thread is in the wrong section as well, it belongs in fast threads
    I am aware, captain obvious.

Edited:

no wonder you can't tell it's doug
    you come from LMAO pics
    Whatchoo talkin' about, willis?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    March 2012
    24 Posts
    :(