1. Post #1

September 2011
    180 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 138Disagree Disagree x 92Funny Funny x 19Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    487 Posts
    no...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 38Disagree Disagree x 14Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,158 Posts
    Too true; what is it about such things that prompt us to pretend such things are guns? I've no idea what kind of instincts make us do that kinda stuff, but it is pretty fun, come to think of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

4. Post #4
    October 2010
    1,166 Posts
    Nope. I was probably 20. Also did it with my wheel lock.

Look at that thing. As if you aren't going to pretend it's a gun, even if just for 5 seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Agree Agree x 43Funny Funny x 8 (list)

5. Post #5
    Tripods as guns, yup done that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,824 Posts
    lol, some of the people passing by were like "what the hell"

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    864 Posts
    I was doing something like this once in the basement with a tall standing lamp, pretending it was a Soviet PTRD anti-tank rifle, and my dad came in during the middle of it...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2010
    1,386 Posts

Perfect SMG's when you were bored in woodshop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 35Funny Funny x 6 (list)

9. Post #9

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    121 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

11. Post #11
    February 2010
    2,845 Posts
    Back when I was young, everything coulda been a gun. As long as you can hold it in a way that you could feign some sort of grip it was a gun. Pencils were guns. Notebooks were guns. Hell, lunchboxes were guns. Guns everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,355 Posts
    i did it with crutches and pipes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,158 Posts
    Y'know, I bet that this kind of behaviour has at least some relation to knowing about guns at a young age, similar to how young kids back in the Middle Ages may have played with sticks in an effort to imitate the knights who swung their steel. Interesting thing for psychological circles, though I doubt one could write a paper on this kinda thing; it's certainly nothing to make one's monocle pop out (for us at least, but that's subjectivity).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    March 2011
    3,441 Posts
    Hargunsgunsrah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,204 Posts
    Back when I was young, everything coulda been a gun. As long as you can hold it in a way that you could feign some sort of grip it was a gun. Pencils were guns. Notebooks were guns. Hell, lunchboxes were guns. Guns everywhere.
    I did the exact same thing. I would pretend to reload them and everything.

I've always had this strange fascination with reloading animations and such.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

16. Post #16
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,610 Posts
    Yeah, I totally did this when I was younger. I'd pretend I was a brilliant scientist who invented a super-ray gun or something and went on adventures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2009
    9,076 Posts
    Hargunsgunsrah
    Hargunsgunsrah?

18. Post #18
    August 2011
    410 Posts
    stop trying to relate to me fag

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,439 Posts
    When I played little league baseball, I would often swing my baseball bat around acting like I was samurai warrior or someshit

I played a lot of Dynasty Warriors during those times
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,045 Posts

under slung mini gun, much like the heavy's mini gun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,956 Posts
    Staplers with the movable base. Used to fire the staples at eachother.

It was stupid but we were also 8.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    January 2010
    513 Posts
    When I was younger I'd build rifles with legos and I'd pretend I was a soldier on a secret mission or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

23. Post #23
    May 2006
    140 Posts
    Everytime the classes went out to the woods, all the boys would divide into two teams and shoot each other with sticks as guns.

But not as awesome as during the winter when there was a huge snowpile in the football yard and we'd have snowball wars over which team gets to control it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,921 Posts
    crutches...

jesus christ

Also the guys who made the transforming guns in Mass Effect obviously also played with camera tripods.

Also random sticks on the ground or other strangely shaped pieces of wood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,962 Posts

Perfect SMG's when you were bored in woodshop
    Now this is something I can relate to.

This too, I will never be seen without two mini axes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Nope. I was probably 20. Also did it with my wheel lock.

Look at that thing. As if you aren't going to pretend it's a gun, even if just for 5 seconds.
    It's even got "S.V.A.T" written on the side.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

27. Post #27
    August 2009
    9,407 Posts
    I could make anything a gun when I was younger.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

28. Post #28
    January 2006
    121 Posts
    Everytime the classes went out to the woods, all the boys would divide into two teams and shoot each other with sticks as guns.

But not as awesome as during the winter when there was a huge snowpile in the football yard and we'd have snowball wars over which team gets to control it
    When I was a young kid, I usually played with sticks as guns in the lunch break.
    But unfortunately I was the only one, well sometimes with a friend, didn't have many, but my teacher became butt hurt about it.
    He thought I was becoming a Nazi, no idea why, But I was freaking eight years old, while it was a harmless game, he contacted my parents and I got detention.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    5,974 Posts

=
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 51Agree Agree x 24Funny Funny x 10 (list)

30. Post #30
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,876 Posts
    Too true; what is it about such things that prompt us to pretend such things are guns? I've no idea what kind of instincts make us do that kinda stuff, but it is pretty fun, come to think of it.

I used to pretend this was a gun when I was little. Mainly because it was awesome with bottle rockets.

I also used to have one of these, except it was US and made of thick green plastic. Used to slide it over my forearm and pretend to be like Samus and beat the shit out of my brothers with it.
    Being little was awesome because keeping yourself occupied was easy as fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

31. Post #31
    As seen on TV
    May 2011
    1,972 Posts
    I used a stick.......
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,096 Posts
    I always used to hold 2 rulers together and "pump" the one farther from me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,478 Posts
    As a kid I would pretend to shoot moving cars behind me with the tripod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Fire Fucker
    March 2011
    2,472 Posts
    I once pretended a fence post was a flamethrower, so I was in the (open) backyard waving it around making WHOOSH noises. Eventually I turned around and there were guys in a golfcart laughing at me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

35. Post #35
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    i didn't pretend anything was a gun

although someone tried to hit me with a chair
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    4,193 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24Winner Winner x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    October 2005
    300 Posts
    I remember I found a piece of wood shaped like an SMG, and I kept it with me for almost 3 years before my dad told me to stop bring that thing everywhere we moved. I buried it in this one spot by our old apartment and I'm pretty sure it's still there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 13Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    December 2007
    576 Posts
    Every stick ever was my weapon choice as a kid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #39
    October 2009
    1,647 Posts
    Umbrellas motherfucker.

Sword and a shield in one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

40. Post #40
    April 2012
    1,291 Posts
    Nothing's better then a yardstick sniper rifle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)