1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,700 Posts
    Great movie, would see again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #122
    Was the movie any good?
    Agree-Like
    Disagree-Didn't like
    Agree x 100

you'd have to be a fool not to see it.

3. Post #123
    July 2009
    2,500 Posts
    lol xD fuck u no batman is stupid

Thor and Iron man IMHO are the coolest.

I seriously want to see Wolverine VS Spiderman or something.

They need to make a massive brawl style game.
    Well there is a hulk vs wolverine animated movie, its...okay at best.

4. Post #124
    At least I don't have alzheimer's.
    January 2011
    2,297 Posts
    I can't wait for the second one, even thought the ending confused me and what I assume to be a lot of people. Apparently (if you don't already know)    the guy at the end was in parts of the Marvel Universe. He is Thanos, and he is obsessed with death and that sort of stuff.   
    http://collider.com/avengers-ending-explained/164058/]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    14,104 Posts
    Oh god it's been fucking crazy to be working at a movie theatre.
    During the first 6 hours of us opening saturday morning, so that's from 9am to 3pm, the theatre i work at saw almost 11,000 people. We normally see 12000 total people for the whole day on a busy saturday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Dennab
    May 2011
    913 Posts
    a friend of mine suggested going to see it , where he already had seen it.
    Then i thought ,is that movie so good that he's going to see it for the second time?

Fuck yea it was worth it.

P.S hulk was the boss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,002 Posts
    I don't know why people think this is a good movie - it was so bad that I slept through the majority of it
    >Claims movie is terrible.
    >Admits he didnt even watch it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

8. Post #128
    I don't know why people think this is a good movie - it was so bad that I slept through the majority of it
    I just read this post and
    AFAFGSFAGAFGFGFAFGFAA

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,326 Posts
    the part where    the Hulk did that thing, you know what I mean    was the funniest shit I've seen in a movie in years
    That was literally the most I've seen a cinema audience laugh ever. It was amazing,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

10. Post #130
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,575 Posts
    The way Thor and the Hulk make a comedy duo in this movie is awesome. The two best and most powerful superheros just so happen to be fucking hilarious together? Fuck yeah. I still think Thor is the most badass though, just the way he    crushes iron mans armor with little effort just by squeezing it or calls in a massive lightning strike which destroys several of those gigantic worms near the end of the movie with fucking ease   . I have a massive boner for Thor btw, it's hard not to since it's my last name (how fucking cool is that right?)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,777 Posts
    Didn't even knew this movie existed until last Saturday when my and my BF were looking over movies to potentually watch. Saw this on there, he suggested it.

Got completely tuned out though, due to it being YET ANOTHER super hero movie.

I guess that was a bad choice though, since it's apparently pretty good. I still don't like the premise behind super hero movies, but I thoroughly enjoyed Iron Man 1 and the Dark Knight, so I know I can at least enjoy some movies in the genre. We should probably check this out then!

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,967 Posts
    Really? The movie didn't even look good but then again I think most things having to do with superheroes are stupid...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    7,077 Posts
    I have made a vow, I will not click the spoilers in this thread. No matter how much they're begging me.

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,744 Posts
    Hey MPAA, Look! When you produce a movie that isn't absolute shit it sells well! Imagine that!

And yet they're still going to bitch about piracy.
    I can see it in front of me:

"the avengers could have made a billion if it wasn't for piracy!"

- dipshit mcdickerson, mpaa president
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    December 2010
    6,413 Posts
    AWWW SHIT SON

THANOS IS COMING TO FUCK SHIT UP OLD STYLE, he is one of the most powerful marvel villans (if you don't count really stupid OP bullshit like The Beyonder and other insanely powerful celestial beings.   

16. Post #136
    May 2010
    4,593 Posts
    I expect an Avengers 2 movie since    there's still that guy who gave Loki the magic scepter thingy   

17. Post #137
    February 2009
    3,886 Posts
    The way Thor and the Hulk make a comedy duo in this movie is awesome. The two best and most powerful superheros just so happen to be fucking hilarious together? Fuck yeah. I still think Thor is the most badass though, just the way he    crushes iron mans armor with little effort just by squeezing it or calls in a massive lightning strike which destroys several of those gigantic worms near the end of the movie with fucking ease   . I have a massive boner for Thor btw, it's hard not to since it's my last name (how fucking cool is that right?)
    I thought it was funny that Stark kicked Thor's ass and just got super charged by the lighting strike.
       Ignoring that Stark would have died shortly after if the captain hadn't intervened.   

18. Post #138
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,254 Posts
    Thor was probably the most badass in the movie, definitely what he should have been in his own film. Hulk i'd say was a close second (and fucking hilarious at that)

The movie was fantastic
    What are you talking about.

Everyone knows they only in the last second renamed the movie to the Avengers from "Ironman and Co."

He does most of the work and eventually saves everyone's ass, even.   

I mean, I loved the whole cast, Thor was badass, Hulk was awesome, even Captain who I never liked too much was really rad, but I personally liked Iron Man the most.

Can't wait for Iron Man 3.

Edited:

It felt to me that Stark wasn't really engaging Thor in all out fight and was mostly just being a playa like always. He didn't try to use anything but his thruster blasts and fists, while having lazers rockets and god knows what all.    Ironman might not have as much brute force as Thor has, but has more of intellect and tactical agility. It's silly to argue which of them is a better superhero, but at least for for me personally, Iron Man is simply much more cool.

19. Post #139
    May 2010
    4,593 Posts
    I like all of Stark's retorts.

especially this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6cLmAqoNRo

Don't click if you don't want spoilers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #140
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,562 Posts
    I'm really hoping Thor does a lot better in this film. In my opinion, the movie "Thor" was really terrible. One of Marvel's worse.
    it really was

captain america was a bit better but them striving for the whole ww2 era comic feel killed it with its cartoony campy horseshit

Edited:

still have yet to see the edward norton hulk movie, but if what i hear is right then i'm gonna be disappointed with his performance in comparison with mark ruffalo's

21. Post #141
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    14,027 Posts
    Mark Ruffalo is incredible as Bruce Banner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts
    I don't plan on seeing any superhero movies any time soon

And I'm not making an exception for this one

23. Post #143
    Good on it. It's great to have a film with such a great cast and concept to not be a giant flop, and it's a truly great film. I expected highly of it and I wasn't disappointed.

24. Post #144
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    14,027 Posts
    I don't plan on seeing any superhero movies any time soon

And I'm not making an exception for this one
    You really should. You won't regret it.