1. Post #1

April 2012
    16 Posts

(User was banned for this post ("Missed the megathread" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

2. Post #2
    October 2010
    11,430 Posts
    The textures are awful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

April 2012
    16 Posts
    The textures are awful.
    for what? the items or the screenshots? cos im using a texture pack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #4
    October 2010
    11,430 Posts
    I'm talking of the items.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

5. Post #5

April 2012
    16 Posts
    I'm talking of the items.
    make better ones then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18 (list)

6. Post #6
    October 2010
    11,430 Posts
    Ask someone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,307 Posts
    There's a mod megathread for a reason. You don't need to make a whole new thread just for one little mod....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    I love the legal document. Like that's going to allow you to sue or stop someone from coping the mod. Hahahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,495 Posts
    I love the legal document. Like that's going to allow you to sue or stop someone from coping the mod. Hahahaha
    "If you mirror this mod page or anything I've(Alex James) made on any other site, I(Alex James) may express my angst at you in the form of a lawsuit."

At least he's honest about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    "If you mirror this mod page or anything I've(Alex James) made on any other site, I(Alex James) may express my angst at you in the form of a lawsuit."

At least he's honest about it.
    I'm pretty sure slapping that on any mod doesn't make it illegal to post it somewhere else.

Plus you can't track them down anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #11
    This title is totally OVERKILL™!
    November 2011
    8,249 Posts
    Isn't it technically illegal for him to push lawsuits against someone stealing his mod? Because he doesn't own the Minecraft brand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,239 Posts
    This document is Copyright ©(2012) Alex James and is the intellectual
    property of the author. ......... If you mirror this mod page or anything I've(Alex James) made on any other site, I(Alex James) may express my angst at you in the form of a lawsuit.
    Okay (Alex James)

Edited:

what if Google makes a cache copy of the mod page! Express your angst, quickly! The sly buggers are getting away with your intellectual property!

Edited:

We are too late: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Release the angst
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

13. Post #13
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    copright plz dun stel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #14
    September 2011
    1,541 Posts
    Interesting... So show us the legal documentation that states this is copyrighted? ... ... ...
    We're waiting... I'll give you some time to try... ... ...

Oh right, you can't because it's impossible. You can't copyright something that contains content from an existing one. AKA, you can't because you don't own the minecraft brand, and since it's used, you don't "own" the mod. Nice concept though, but the textures could use a little work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events