1. Post #1
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    - Do you know how to make good models with proper uv-maps? Is Sub-D modeling familiar to you? Do you like to make Viewmodels and know how to export and compile them?
    - Are you a texture artist with full knowledge about making good textures with proper submaps?
    - Have you got LUA skills? Do you like to spend time coding?
    - You always loved to make really good maps?

If you answered yes, then we are looking for YOU! StarGate Pack for garry'smod beta need skilled people to make an awesome job on creating a fresh version of StarGate pack!
    Don't wait! Let us know!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    972 Posts
    Well, i do have some ideas laying around...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

January 2010
    41 Posts
    Think you need aVoN... Isnt he around anymore?

4. Post #4
    July 2010
    2,045 Posts
    Think you need aVoN... Isnt he around anymore?
    Avon stopped coding for Stargate a long time ago...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2011
    387 Posts
    Isn't the old team available? Besides, Alex joined you, (too bad assassin left ): ), looks like a pretty good big team to me, but i guess i do have some ideas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6

January 2010
    41 Posts
    Avon stopped coding for Stargate a long time ago...
    Well thats too bad.
    I currently lack skill and time (finals, meh), but I really like to see this project running :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    Isn't the old team available? Besides, Alex joined you, (too bad assassin left ): ), looks like a pretty good big team to me, but i guess i do have some ideas.
    If it would be, i wouldn't make such topic. Also, we always lacked good mapper / modelers (except izi, tiny, markjaw and progsys, but they or left team or made just some props on request).

On new, gmod beta version now only works me and Boba.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2011
    387 Posts
    If it would be, i wouldn't make such topic. Also, we always lacked good mapper / modelers (except izi, tiny, markjaw and progsys, but they or left team or made just some props on request).

On new, gmod beta version now only works me and Boba.
    Oh, that sucks...the old team was great.I guess I could try to contribute in some ways, not sure how though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    February 2009
    33 Posts
    I know a good mapper but he only makes maps for CSS but I have alittle knowledge in modeling

10. Post #10
    February 2009
    141 Posts
    Now that I've finished my map I'm free for new mapping projects. Well, after exams.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)