1. Post #1
    January 2012
    109 Posts
    Hello, I recently got the game myself, and I wanted to ask do people still play multiplayer?
    If yes, how much are there?

(User was banned for this post ("UTT/Questions belong in fast threads" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,757 Posts
    How about you go and see for yourself since you already have it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,705 Posts
    Pffft, the multiplayer is a complete utter piece of crap due to the backstabs mechanics. Just hide in a corner for the entire game if you're predator or human. Plus lag plus shit. Last time I played there was a few servers but it was a fucking waste of time.

Right now, go check yourself, I suppose.

You play this game for the campaign, and even then it isn't that great compared to AvP 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    October 2007
    1,489 Posts
    The only good game mode on their is infestation.

But the multiplayer was pretty dead from the start. Plus most users lag like hell on it.

Would of been wise to save your money OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #5
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    6,251 Posts
    The WPC and SG2 clans play pretty heavily on the weekends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,366 Posts
    Really fun game, but the backstab mechanic kinda screwed up the multiplayer. If it wasn't for that, it would be my most played game of 2010, I think. Too bad pretty much no one plays multiplayer anymore, but the singleplayer is very fun too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    WE'VE GOT DODGSON HERE!
    August 2005
    1,966 Posts
    I bought it a few weeks back. It's really hard to find active multiplayer rooms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    Press E to win in multiplayer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,293 Posts
    People should get AvP2. It still has a few active servers and the master servers are hosted by a player, so you don't need a key (If you've lost it).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)