1. Post #1241
    May 2011
    914 Posts
    That's....odd. It says there is a page 32, but instead it just reroutes me to 31.... Any who, I swear I was gonna post some awesome/epic teaser to my super-secret army, but Gmod is screwing with me. Keeps saying "Failed to load the launcher DLL: The specified procedure could not be found"

Did Valve just buttfuck the forums with another patch? Again, with no lubricants?

EDIT:

Oh great, my smart ass comment get's pageking...
    Here, something cool I haven't finished because cutting out the HUD from Crysis turned out to be much more difficult that I thought it would be...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

2. Post #1242
    March 2010
    1,035 Posts
    Yeah i got that error as well
    goddamn i just was about to get to work on my faction as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events

3. Post #1243
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,748 Posts
    Viper, I just realized, I was using your Operators for my main troops, the ones on Garrysmod.org..
    Haha, i only made the NPC's. Alex Vestin made the models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

4. Post #1244
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,514 Posts
    You'll have to get past my barricade. I've reinforced Hokkaido like Fort Knox.
    I'm not saying the barricade is unfair or anything, it's quite the "play" you have to go through to get into Japan, which is good content to the thread and all.

I just want to ensure that if someone puts up a fair fight later on you can't just "zwooom reinforcement, broke u armeh d00d." Because you know that'd be overkill and locking people out of the play.

I'm not saying that's what you did, or that you are going to do it. More like a general message to everyone, because locking people out is bad dog.

Please blitzkrieg don't take this the wrong way, was just messaging for future referances. Your barricade isn't overkilling or anything.

Edit:
    Also, I'm not saying this because you destroyed my attacking fleet, as you could clearly see I was outnumbered and I completed my goal to send the sub through.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

5. Post #1245
    August 2011
    2,684 Posts
    I'm not saying the barricade is unfair or anything, it's quite the "play" you have to go through to get into Japan, which is good content to the thread and all.

I just want to ensure that if someone puts up a fair fight later on you can't just "zwooom reinforcement, broke u armeh d00d." Because you know that'd be overkill and locking people out of the play.

I'm not saying that's what you did, or that you are going to do it. More like a general message to everyone, because locking people out is bad dog.

Please blitzkrieg don't take this the wrong way, was just messaging for future referances. Your barricade isn't overkilling or anything.

Edit:
    Also, I'm not saying this because you destroyed my attacking fleet, as you could clearly see I was outnumbered and I completed my goal to send the sub through.
    I gotcha. Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep it fair. Just all the activity in Sapporo, which is very close to PGI HQ, has me a little nervous.

Plus I won't have access to my computer for a little over a week, so I need to make sure everything will hold in my absence.

Edited:

As a side note, units from my faction have been posed more within the last three days than my entire time in Espionage Wars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #1246
    January 2012
    593 Posts
    FUUUUUUUUU

"Failed to load the launcher DLL:
    The specified procedure could not be found."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Late Late x 5 (list)

7. Post #1247
    Bionic Disabled Girl Railing Officer
    August 2009
    4,528 Posts
    I gotcha. Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep it fair. Just all the activity in Sapporo, which is very close to PGI HQ, has me a little nervous.

Plus I won't have access to my computer for a little over a week, so I need to make sure everything will hold in my absence.

Edited:

As a side note, units from my faction have been posed more within the last three days than my entire time in Espionage Wars
    You won't have to worry about me or Big Tray in that area anymore, though I wasn't breaking through to attack you or ATP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #1248
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Garry's Mod is back up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1249
    August 2009
    4,528 Posts
    The Group travelling with Grey, and Big Tray, have reached Odessa, currently just off the coast of the dead sea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #1250
    May 2009
    985 Posts
    Wait, what's in Ukraine?
    Other than me of course.

11. Post #1251
    August 2009
    4,528 Posts
    Wait, what's in Ukraine?
    Other than me of course.
    Odessa, it's where I'm headed

12. Post #1252
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Wait, what's in Ukraine?
    Other than me of course.
    Not for long.

Edited:

"Enhanced boosters, this should keep you at an average speed of 0-150mph in twenty seconds. Although caused by your reinforced armour, it makes up for itself with it. You're a walking death machine, lieutenant"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #1253
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    the SPY is in the BASE!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #1254
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,183 Posts
    Lt. Traboski and his Tank squad reach and secure the Juburo Facility in Brazil.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

15. Post #1255
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,918 Posts
    First squad of the zebra force deployed in Japan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

16. Post #1256
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,398 Posts
    Zebras in Japan? Better get some lions in there. But anyways:

Incase you're still dumbfounded about the validity of this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #1257
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    760 Posts
    Zebras in Japan? Better get some lions in there. But anyways:

Incase you're still dumbfounded about the validity of this:
    Fine by me. If he trusts you, then you're good with me.

18. Post #1258
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,918 Posts
    More Zebra troops have been deployed in a colder more urban area in Japan ,their intentions and how they have gotten past Japans Barricade are currently unknown.

Added face paint to one of them and also if you want them here you go.
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/76039407/gm...20division.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #1259
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,601 Posts
    Deacons from sect "Despot" have been sighted in Sapporo. The barons are infuriated that their sect followers have disobeyed orders to stay in Colorado, and have traveled to Sapporo to retrieve them before they are fresh victims for P.G.I.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #1260
    June 2012
    508 Posts
    Making a few headhacks for a new faction, using HL2 models this time... (and models GE:S)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

21. Post #1261
    August 2009
    4,528 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #1262
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,045 Posts

TPA Forces in France are falling prey to IEDs placed by ATLAS saboteurs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

23. Post #1263
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,916 Posts
    the SPY is in the BASE!
    spies gonna spy
    Appreciate the use of the faction. It's just AngelCorp not Angel Corp :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

24. Post #1264
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,183 Posts
    Big Tray # 2, under the command of Admiral Sazh, arrives off the coast of Brazil. A sole tank from the 101st Brigade is ordered by Lt. Traboski to meet it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #1265
    April 2011
    436 Posts
    Recolour of Jacknife from Mirror's Edge detected.
    Awesome one though, Approved very much :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

26. Post #1266
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds like you're taking ownership of it, as if you ported/uploaded yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #1267
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,311 Posts
    Welp, coming back to the force:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

28. Post #1268
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,601 Posts
    And it was at that precise moment, that MLC did not realize before, it was not grass he was standing in but rather bear shit.

jk but I thought you were in Italy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #1269
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,045 Posts

A recent shooting involving two undercover TPA operators and UN Peacekeepers has the TPRoT relations with the UN slowly breaking down.

A statement from a TPA High Command Officer was broadcasted publicly today, "We do not condone the actions made by these two TPA Operators, they are now wanted for going against our pact with the UN and they will be severely punished to the full extent of the law."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

30. Post #1270
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    Jacknife released the original model so all credits go to him.

I only just made a different skin.

Also Gundams... Gundams Everywhere!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #1271
    May 2009
    985 Posts
    I'm working on a model hack for my new troops
    and it's pretty badass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #1272
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,918 Posts
    Jacknife ported the original model so all credits go to him.

I only just made a different skin.

He didn't port it he just released it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #1273
    August 2009
    4,528 Posts
    Grey Storm personnel have moved in and started an operation to seize the Taklamakan desert

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #1274
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,311 Posts
    I thought you were in Italy.
    I was, until the ATLAS started to track on Korro and I, so we rode the bike all the way to New York. In the tunnel entrance through New York, some strange Quarian like ambushed us, which soon to be found out as Kali. Then the trio went to go find Alekos.

And now Grey Storm is back together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

35. Post #1275
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,601 Posts
    I was, until the ATLAS started to track on Korro and I, so we rode the bike all the way to New York. In the tunnel entrance through New York, some strange Quarian like ambushed us, which soon to be found out as Kali. Then the trio went to go find Alekos.

And now Grey Storm is back together.
    Whoopee.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

36. Post #1276
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    12,130 Posts
    'ISF' forces in japan can no longer be considered ISF. They cooperate with PMC forces under the idea that it is to 'protect' their country. They don't realize that it's those PMC's destroying their country. We've cut funding and support for them.
    ISF japan does not have latest technology, nor do they have vehicles such as tanks(where would they drive them anyways lol) they are almost considered only a police force. However they are still a military force, and will use arms as such. They're willing to accept any help they can get, however alliance with them does not mean an alliance with the ISF.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #1277
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,460 Posts
    He didn't port it he just released it.
    If I recall correctly, wraithcat ported it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #1278
    February 2011
    769 Posts
    where those mobile suit gundam models ever released?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1279
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,311 Posts
    Something I build for myself:

lol litecycle

40. Post #1280
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    The J12 hold an important meeting regarding the Gundam threat. They converse over blueprints to build mechs to defend against them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)