1. Post #1841
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,063 Posts
    hmmm I think this thread is called *espionage wars* not *criticism wars*
    Always be open to criticism in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #1842
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,075 Posts
    hmmm I think this thread is called *espionage wars* not *criticism wars*
    -Rules-

1: Give constructive criticism, don't say "You suck kill yourself with a rusty nail"

2: Put quality into your picture. If you say "I know it looks shitty...", then you should know that it doesn't belong.

3: Sex Poses no longer go here. Nudity is allowed if it has purpose, but sex isn't.

4: Take criticism given to you. Believe it or not, people actually want to help you succeed. Don't tell them to fuck off.

5: This is the GARRY'S MOD section, thus these are GARRY'S MOD screenshots and movies. Anything made in other programs (Source Filmmaker, Blender, etc) doesn't go here.

6: Turn up your graphical settings to the highest quality. If your PC gets bad FPS from it, only turn it up when you're ready to take the picture, then turn them back down when you're done.
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1065743

Might be a good idea to read the rules, this applies to everything within the screenshots section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1843

July 2012
    43 Posts
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1065743

Might be a good idea to read the rules, this applies to everything within the screenshots section.
    Yes, forgive me I have just been on edge cause I have some problems.

Edited:

A Haiduti Mobile Infantry scout has been sent to NYC to investigate, he encounters 2 zebra operatives. His orders are to hold fire, for now....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #1844
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,075 Posts
    Poor choice in map, un-original soldiers, bad angle, bad image quality, can hardly see what's going on.

Please improve your posing abilities and come up with something original before spamming this thread with more "content".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #1845

July 2012
    43 Posts
    Poor choice in map, un-original soldiers, bad angle, bad image quality, can hardly see what's going on.

Please improve your posing abilities and come up with something original before spamming this thread with more "content".
    I am sorry but that scout is MINE so it is original. I appreciate the criticism but this thread would be better if there was less criticism and more action
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #1846
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,063 Posts
    No, criticism helps this thread grow. If you can't handle it then come back once you have improved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #1847
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    I am sorry but that scout is MINE so it is original. I appreciate the criticism but this thread would be better if there was less criticism and more action
    I appreciate your posting but your posts would be better if there was less whining and more improvement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #1848
    August 2011
    2,686 Posts
    Well....

Not really.

The soldier is from Starship Troopers, obviously. Theres nothing that shows that scout is YOURS. You didn't reskin it, you didn't change it any way, so its not all that original.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #1849
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,063 Posts

Range Practice in Vladivostok, Russia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #1850
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,878 Posts
    Who set off the contrast bomb?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

11. Post #1851
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,063 Posts
    I did when I messed around with color mod.

Edited:

It makes everything all colorful and bright and pretty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #1852
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,878 Posts
    Well since i'm here, I might as well drop this off.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

13. Post #1853
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,402 Posts
    Command posted:
    "Stalker"-class reconnaissance units are ready to be deployed behind enemy lines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

14. Post #1854
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,496 Posts
    People have been asking me to enforce quality content rules, So, till you improve and take criticism better I'm not going to list your faction in the OP.

Also with all these people leaving, I want to assure you guys that I'll be around till the last man standing .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

15. Post #1855
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,932 Posts
    Yes, forgive me I have just been on edge cause I have some problems.

Edited:

A Haiduti Mobile Infantry scout has been sent to NYC to investigate, he encounters 2 zebra operatives. His orders are to hold fire, for now....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 12Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #1856

July 2012
    43 Posts
    Haiduti command has received reports of a big regional power deployed in Russia named "Tbonia". 2 Elite scout squads are being deployed via dropships to study Tbonia and determine if it's a valuable ally, or a future enemy....

Edit
    Well as you can see I have improved the image quality a bit using fraps and photoshop, but the dropship models are too low-res i think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #1857
    August 2011
    2,686 Posts
    -snipI'mstupid-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

18. Post #1858
    April 2011
    4 Posts
    -Faction Name-
    Blackwatch

-Faction Alignment-
    Very Good

-Activites-
    Blackwatch are one of the most elite forces ever assembled. Their missions and activities are mostly peace-keeping , foreign internal defense , counter-terrorrism , security services for VIPs around the world.

-Leader-

-Headquarter-
    somewhere in Central America

-Troops-
    Highly-trained , well-equipped. Most of them are former special forces and war heroes. (http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=126137)

-Equipment-
    Various modern grade weapons and vehicles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Informative Informative x 2Artistic Artistic x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #1859

July 2012
    43 Posts
    Haiduti has setup a battlestation in Earth 's atmosphere. This enables the Mobile Infantry to deploy thousands of troops anywhere on Earth in minutes and retreat as quickly as they arrived.

Also I would like to inform you guys where Mobile Infantry troops are deployed : 1 scout in NYC, 2 scout squads in Russia, Bulgaria and the battlestation in Earth's atmosphere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #1860
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,635 Posts
    Haiduti has setup an orbital battlestation. This enables the Mobile Infantry to deploy thousands of troops anywhere on Earth in minutes and retreat as quickly as they arrived.

Also I would like to inform you guys where Mobile Infantry troops are deployed : 1 scout in NYC, 2 scout squads in Russia, Bulgaria and the orbital battlestation in Earth's orbit
    Wait, I thought we had a rule against this.

I don't want to be rude, but I believe we have a rule against space stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #1861

July 2012
    43 Posts
    Wait, I thought we had a rule against this.

I don't want to be rude, but I believe we have a rule against space stuff.
    Well okay, it technically isn't space (ignore the image) its in Earth's atmosphere so it isn't in space Problem Solved!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

22. Post #1862
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,635 Posts
    Well okay, it technically isn't space (ignore the image) its in Earth's atmosphere so it isn't in space Problem Solved!
    :froggonk:

Seriously? Are you really going to pull that card on me?

Then why don't I just give my forces a damn death star?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #1863

July 2012
    43 Posts
    :Okay: THE BASE IS 10 KM ABOVE BULGARIA ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???!!! lol caps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

24. Post #1864
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,063 Posts
    That is definitely in space.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #1865

July 2012
    43 Posts
    That is definitely in space.
    Ignore that image then its uh what Haiduti WOULD do if there were no rules concerning the deployment of weapons in space (though that cannon that destroyed NYC was against the rules)

26. Post #1866
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,090 Posts
    Everest is only 8km high, so 10km up isn't in space by a long shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #1867
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,063 Posts
    No it wasn't against the rules. Super weapons can be used on NPC countries.

Can you please read the rules?

4. Super Weapons (Nukes etc.) can be displayed and used on NPC factions (Countries etc.) but cannot be used against other players.

28. Post #1868

July 2012
    43 Posts
    Everest is only 8km high, so 10km up isn't in space by a long shot.
    I just said i am dropping the space battlestation idea and instead i prefer to have a base in the air in the skies of Bulgaria

Edited:

Haiduti Mobile Infantry has invaded and eventually conquered the whole Balkan peninsula...

The Territory of Haiduti :
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #1869
    April 2010
    117 Posts
    I completely missed the 'Espionage' bit of this thread. It's just... 'Wars'.

I would like to see a separate thread with some actually serious covert action involved made by more experienced users; having to sift through crap like Minimole's and bob4o's isn't entertaining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

30. Post #1870

July 2012
    43 Posts
    I completely missed the 'Espionage' bit of this thread. It's just... 'Wars'.

I would like to see a separate thread with some actually serious covert action involved made by more experienced users; having to sift through crap like Minimole's and bob4o's isn't entertaining.
    Then why don't you join the thread and make some espionage missions instead of whining about how we are participating in it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1871
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,090 Posts
    I already pointed this out in the first thread, the guy who came up with the idea didn't think to call it 'faction wars' or anything.

And if you want that then go ahead and make it, everyone participating in this seems pretty content with it like it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1872
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,496 Posts
    The Espionage part of the name is really just a name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

33. Post #1873
    T F
    Dennab
    July 2010
    684 Posts
    Everyone shut the hell up and tell me how silly I look here.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #1874
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,063 Posts
    A Haiduti scouting party came too close to a TPA outpost, TPA Liberian Legionaries quickly defused the situation.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #1875
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,402 Posts
    Fox News posted:
    In response to the Haiduti invasion of Bulgaria, ATP has moved its reserve forces to the Bulgarian capital of Sofia to establish a military base. Bulgarian officials are reporting that the government will cooperate with ATP to push back Haiduti forces. More at 10.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

36. Post #1876
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    760 Posts
    I'm out of this thread (not like I was ever really in it :v) I don't particularly agree with which way it's going, though I'm not gonna cause drama over it. It's been nice playing with you all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

37. Post #1877

July 2012
    43 Posts
    Damn everybody is teaming up against me!

Edited:

I declare a ceasefire all of my forces will cease fire and all of your forces retreat to your respectful countries or else....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #1878
    May 2009
    985 Posts
    Yeah, screw it, I'm out, unless there is a major overhaul of the rules, and people actually follow them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #1879
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I'm not withdrawing, but I'll be going dark for a bit more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

40. Post #1880

July 2012
    43 Posts
    Haiduti Mobile Infantry forces are deploying outside of the Citadel in Sofia in-case the ceasefire is broken.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)