9,024 Posts
    http://espionage-wars.wikia.com/wiki...nts_of_Gundlar

Read under Other, 'tis important.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

2. Post #2362
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,038 Posts
    As winter approaches the Northern Hemisphere, the 21st Siberian Division is going through trials in the Siberian wastes.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

3. Post #2363
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,311 Posts
    p0w

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #2364
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,460 Posts
    Due to my garrysmod 12 dilemma, I am forced to use Gmod 13 beta. I will do my best to Participate in the thread, but I won't beable to do much. So Here's me (Call sign Black Raven) and some of my troops scoping out a building that might work as an HQ.
    Get Out. I already told you that's against the rules... Like twice man....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #2365
    January 2012
    1,252 Posts
    Get Out. I already told you that's against the rules... Like twice man....
    That was in there by accident Jenkins. I've even told some of the guys that.

Edited:

Even said this: "Okay apparently due to many forms of dmeand (some very hurtful) I'll need to remove Falco. Yay.

I'll try to do something about it. By myself. "
    I was making a scene with my soldiers and remeebred its supposed to be for the espionage thread, but wasn't thinking about falco and forgot to take him out of it. Won't happen again. That was not intentional.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

6. Post #2366
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,038 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #2367
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    Tbone, wat AK74M is that guy on the train tracks using? Like which model pack? Link would be cool

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

8. Post #2368
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    900 Posts
    Tbone, wat AK74M is that guy on the train tracks using? Like which model pack? Link would be cool

Next time PM him for this kind of thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #2369
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,069 Posts
    It's an AKM, that and the other guns are part of a CS:GO weapons pack that hasn't been finished yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #2370
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    The model pack? I can see as much it's an AK74, just not seeing that many AK model packs with attachments on.

11. Post #2371
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,069 Posts
    You can barely see it in that picture so it's kind of silly to assume it's an AK74. I helped work on it, and i can tell an AK74 from an AKM, so i can tell you and show you that it's an AKM.

The pack it's part of is nearly done, so it'll be released soon. Now i've proven you wrong, let's stop derailing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2372
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    On the angle it looks ak74m-ey. You know better I guess. Just used to wooden AK's in general

13. Post #2373
    January 2012
    1,252 Posts
    http://espionage-wars.wikia.com/wiki/Talon_Company
    Updated it some more. Just need to come up with a decent bio, possibly a history and then an equipment list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #2374
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    Meanwhile, below NYC

15. Post #2375
    August 2012
    1,061 Posts
    Almost finished my faction but i need an emblem/logo, does anyone know a site i can use to make one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #2376
    August 2011
    2,684 Posts
    Almost finished my faction but i need an emblem/logo, does anyone know a site i can use to make one?
    You could use any photo editing program. GIMP, Photoshop, etc etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

17. Post #2377
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,460 Posts
    That was in there by accident Jenkins. I've even told some of the guys that.

Edited:

Even said this: "Okay apparently due to many forms of dmeand (some very hurtful) I'll need to remove Falco. Yay.

I'll try to do something about it. By myself. "
    I was making a scene with my soldiers and remeebred its supposed to be for the espionage thread, but wasn't thinking about falco and forgot to take him out of it. Won't happen again. That was not intentional.
    How exactly do you post a picture by accident?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

18. Post #2378
    January 2012
    1,252 Posts
    How exactly do you post a picture by accident?
    I was focusing wit hthe soldiers. I had forgotten the purpose of it for a while and stuck falco in there. Then just as i posted it in the thread, I then remeebred a few minutesl ater that I should remove it, but forgot to do so. I didn't mean to post that in there. It was to purely showcase the soldiers. I didn't mean to irk you with falco in it. He put in there by mistake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

19. Post #2379
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,460 Posts
    Look man, there's a set rules in this thread made up by the community, in future try to follow them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

20. Post #2380
    January 2012
    1,252 Posts
    Look man, there's a set rules in this thread made up by the community, in future try to follow them
    I will do my uttmost to remember them sir. Thank you.

21. Post #2381
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    Inserting more fireteams into the NYC metro...

....While at the same time assuming full control in my home country, Finland

22. Post #2382
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,038 Posts
    TPA Forces prepare to ship supplies over to Manhattan from Queens.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

23. Post #2383
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,398 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

24. Post #2384
    January 2012
    1,252 Posts
    Our Hardsuit testing is going pretty well if I do say so myself. Might start throwing these things out into the wild soon. Gotta work out any kinks or software issues though.

Edited:

Who the hell edited my page while I was editing it? What the fuck???
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #2385
    ­­­
    September 2012
    1,717 Posts
    I checked the edit history of your page, it's this guy.

http://espionage-wars.wikia.com/wiki/User:SN202
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

26. Post #2386
    Bionic Disabled Girl Railing Officer
    August 2009
    4,526 Posts
    My sides hurt so bad from laughing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #2387
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,600 Posts
    oh my god.

I checked the edit history of your page, it's this guy.
    wow, snitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #2388
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,398 Posts
    I reverted most of changes, still need to fix title however.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

29. Post #2389
    January 2012
    1,252 Posts
    Edited:

Who the hell edited my page while I was editing it? What the fuck???[/QUOTE]

I was typing my Faction's Bio information and then as I clicked publish, it says its been edited already and I was like ,"What what the fuck?"
    I looked and this ass named SN202 had edited my entire page while I was editing it! This guy was even permabanned on Facepunch http://facepunch.com/members/380689-SN202

Then he fucking found my page somehow and did this: http://espionage-wars.wikia.com/wiki...s_Incorporated. And fucking Aaron is doing it too! What the hell? Can Jenkins or someone do something about this please?

30. Post #2390
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    6,572 Posts
    Edited:

Who the hell edited my page while I was editing it? What the fuck??? I was typing my Faction's Bio information and then as I clicked publish, it says its been edited already and I was like ,"What what the fuck?"
    I looked and this ass named SN202 had edited my entire page while I was editing it! This guy was even permabanned on Facepunch http://facepunch.com/members/380689-SN202

Then he fucking found my page somehow and did this: http://espionage-wars.wikia.com/wiki...s_Incorporated. And fucking Aaron is doing it too! What the hell? Can Jenkins or someone do something about this please?
    SN is aaron
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2391
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,600 Posts
    woman why you rated me dumb :saddowns:

im gonna cry in a corner and write your name on my wrists with a knife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #2392
    January 2012
    1,252 Posts
    I reverted most of changes, still need to fix title however.
    Thank you TehAgentGuy. You're an awesome person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2393
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    6,572 Posts
    woman why you rated me dumb :saddowns:

im gonna cry in a corner and write your name on my wrists with a knife.
    4gib
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #2394
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,600 Posts
    i rub u 2 rin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #2395
    January 2012
    1,562 Posts
    What areas are people deployed on right now, and which maps do I need for those areas? I plan on lifting the inactivity of my force.

36. Post #2396
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,038 Posts

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #2397
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    900 Posts
    stuff in France, nothing special
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #2398
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    What areas are people deployed on right now, and which maps do I need for those areas? I plan on lifting the inactivity of my force.
    New York City and Japan are major battlegrounds. Basically anything that looks like it could be NYC or Japan. For Japan, people have been using NeoTokyo maps. It's a free sourcemod. Copypaste the maps, materials and models folders to gmod/gmod and you're good to go.

39. Post #2399
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,512 Posts
    Meanwhile in Japan.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

40. Post #2400
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,916 Posts
    You killed a cripple with a limp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)