1. Post #1561
    T F
    Dennab
    July 2010
    684 Posts
    This should void the situation then correct? I mean since your forces are no longer present then the Company DMZ is also not required? :)
    I (F T) have taken over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #1562
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    How do you use body Group tool,the Crysis 2 Operators use body groups,and I don't know how to use the tool ,and I need to know for a scene

3. Post #1563
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,449 Posts
    Gosh darn pgi.. blocking our supply lines with there partially destroyed fleet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #1564
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    TF-263 Operatives are moving into Africa and the Middle east,they also ask if the USEC and ODQ can combine forces and occupy the territory...

5. Post #1565
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,509 Posts
    TF-263 Operatives are moving into Africa and the Middle east,they also ask if the USEC and ODQ can combine forces and occupy the territory...
    You know the entire point of this "game" is to pose your faction's actions. Not just type it and be done with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

6. Post #1566
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    You know the entire point of this "game" is to pose your faction's actions. Not just type it and be done with it.
    I know,right after I typed that I went ahead and loaded up Garrys Mod...and i'm working on the pose now...

Okay I'm almost done,just need to do the rest...

7. Post #1567
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    How do you use body Group tool,the Crysis 2 Operators use body groups,and I don't know how to use the tool ,and I need to know for a scene
    Use groups and sub groups

Groups determine what's being changed, sub-groups just specify what in the group is being changed

So, for example ONLY, this isn't accurate

Group 1 might be equipment,
    sub-group 0 is the default equipment it's spawned with, sub-group 1 chooses another equipment.
    By using the right click, you change textures/skins- whatever your preference of calling them is.

If this is slightly a confusing explanation, then pm your steam url, I can tell you a bit more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #1568
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    Current Operations active for Task Force 263 -

Neutralizing hostile militia in the middle east,either by killing them or taking them prisoner,many firefights have broken out resulting in even casualties for both the insurgents working in Africa / Middle East,and Task Force 263 Operatives.

Just two guys resting before they deploy,nothing really special...

Use groups and sub groups

Groups determine what's being changed, sub-groups just specify what in the group is being changed

So, for example ONLY, this isn't accurate

Group 1 might be equipment,
    sub-group 0 is the default equipment it's spawned with, sub-group 1 chooses another equipment.
    By using the right click, you change textures/skins- whatever your preference of calling them is.

If this is slightly a confusing explanation, then pm your steam url, I can tell you a bit more
    Thanks , even though I can't even find anything,but,it works because I got him to wear a scarf. (This is my happy dance :D)

And about the pictures,if your wondering why the pictures are kinda smeared,I morphed them to kinda represent the heat from the scorching desert sun... however if you want I could replace them with the non smeared screenshots...

Edited:

Im starting to think that the smearing only makes sense in picture #2 and only the smearing at the muzzle flash and further way.

9. Post #1569
    August 2011
    2,684 Posts
    Gosh darn pgi.. blocking our supply lines with there partially destroyed fleet.
    They're not built out of straw huts for nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #1570

March 2010
    45 Posts
    Aindustries is still present there from what I can remember so you still have a problem with them.
    I wasn't aware I was enemies with them by deploying defence to TPA In my own country :L !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #1571
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,590 Posts
    Like flies to a rotting corpse, "Discipline" arrives in Chechnya to ensure it stays under Russian control for a reason unknown.

Horrifying edifices and monuments have been erected alongside the DMZ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

12. Post #1572
    October 2011
    558 Posts
    could you tell me what map you used FT?
    IT IS REVEALED THAT TPA and "Discipline" is under Rusian goverment's payroll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events

13. Post #1573
    T F
    Dennab
    July 2010
    684 Posts
    could you tell me what map you used FT?because you already breaking the line.
    Rnl_Stcomedumont

Also, we haven't crossed the DMZ unless it was the country border.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

14. Post #1574
    October 2011
    558 Posts
    err,its clearly stated that they're crossed DMZ TO Checnya.We CANT LET THIS HAPPEN
    UN negotiation is also failed.now our forces is tasked with PROFOR mission.

15. Post #1575
    T F
    Dennab
    July 2010
    684 Posts
    err,its clearly stated that they're crossed DMZ TO Checnya.We CANT LET THIS HAPPEN
    UN negotiation is also failed.
    Oh, so the border IS the DMZ.

Whoopsie.

Edited:

Well in that case, I am just outside Chechnya... or in it. Wherever Tbonia was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

16. Post #1576
    October 2011
    558 Posts
    we're tasked by UN to be PROFOR.and we Suggest you to not enter chechnya.

Edited:

I wasn't aware I was enemies with them by deploying defence to TPA In my own country :L !
    since "Discipline" has tends to be offensive behaviour right now aswell we tasked as PROFOR for citizen of your country.WE'RE ALLIES

17. Post #1577
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    The Discipline Regiment

"Not giving a shit since 5634 BC"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #1578

March 2010
    45 Posts

Edited:

since "Discipline" has tends to be offensive behaviour right now aswell we tasked as PROFOR for citizen of your country.WE'RE ALLIES
    Righto, I understand

19. Post #1579
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,395 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #1580
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    Allow me to help, here is a list of all the bodygroups on C2 derps and what they have.
    Bodygroup 1 = Nothing
    Bodygroup 2 = Sleeves
    Bodygroup 3 = Pants (Kneepads and tucked into boots/untucked w/ no pads) this only works with non Specops models. MARSOC and Specops models dont have this
    Bodygroup 4 = Headgear
    Bodygroup 5 = Goggles on the helmet, only works with non specops models. If specops, this works like bodygroup 6
    Bodygroup 6 = Scarfs & Identity concealment (Gasmasks, Respirators, Balaclavas)
    Bodygroup 7 = Tactical glasses
    Bodygroup 8 = Camelbak Water pouch
    Bodygroup 9 Vests & Gear

For the specops models, the pants group isn't there, so minus one for each bodygroup number
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

21. Post #1581
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Are your soldiers like Ghouls?

A bit of a ghastly comparison, but it's the only thing I can think of

Calm and sane whilst under control of the nodes, but they turn feral? Or is it a different system?

22. Post #1582
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,449 Posts
    I have a couple ideas, but I need to know is anyone opposing towerlight in japan?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

23. Post #1583
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I have a couple ideas, but I need to know is anyone opposing towerlight in japan?
    I'm neutral, but undergoing operations.

if you wanna be an enemy after, I can <3

24. Post #1584
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,033 Posts
    Just to clear things up, my forces were patrolling around the entire Chechen border(only the parts where it touched Russian soil)

FT is in the clear.

25. Post #1585
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    Allow me to help, here is a list of all the bodygroups on C2 derps and what they have.
    Bodygroup 1 = Nothing
    Bodygroup 2 = Sleeves
    Bodygroup 3 = Pants (Kneepads and tucked into boots/untucked w/ no pads) this only works with non Specops models. MARSOC and Specops models dont have this
    Bodygroup 4 = Headgear
    Bodygroup 5 = Goggles on the helmet, only works with non specops models. If specops, this works like bodygroup 6
    Bodygroup 6 = Scarfs & Identity concealment (Gasmasks, Respirators, Balaclavas)
    Bodygroup 7 = Tactical glasses
    Bodygroup 8 = Camelbak Water pouch
    Bodygroup 9 Vests & Gear

For the specops models, the pants group isn't there, so minus one for each bodygroup number
    Thanks Mate ,just a question,will you be able to lend support in Africa and the Middle East,some of my troops are moving out in Chechnya...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #1586

March 2010
    45 Posts
    Just to clear things up, my forces were patrolling around the entire Chechen border(only the parts where it touched Russian soil)

FT is in the clear.
    Thats what I thought, I was aware we are on our own border sides with a DMZ cease fire zone in the middle, I'm pretty sure no fire has ever been exchanged, just a typical cold war scenario.

27. Post #1587
    May 2009
    985 Posts
    MCI, and PGI are.

28. Post #1588
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    Joint ODQ & TF-263 unit moves into a compound

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #1589
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    That's Awesome :D... I'm going to work on something.

30. Post #1590
    August 2011
    2,684 Posts
    PGI
    Zephyr
    MCI
    ATP
    Japanese Self-Defense Force
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

31. Post #1591
    September 2009
    1,630 Posts

USEC, ODQ, and TF263 running urban training ops. I need to get back into this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #1592
    December 2011
    567 Posts
    PGI
    Zephyr
    MCI
    ATP
    don't forget the UN :P

Edited:

USEC, ODQ, and TF263 running urban training ops. I need to get back into this.
    Hey what models do you use for the infantry?Link?

33. Post #1593
    September 2009
    1,630 Posts
    MW2 Operators, they're on garrysmod.org, I use specifically skin 6
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #1594
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,884 Posts

Edited:

Isn't the UN the gamemaster (as well as other large impact NPC factions). Aka jenkins?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1595
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Isn't the UN the gamemaster (as well as other large impact NPC factions). Aka jenkins?
    UN can be controlled by anyone iirc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #1596
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,033 Posts
    The UN is an NPC faction and therefore controlled by Jenkins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1597
    December 2011
    567 Posts

Just some F-35 Lightning IIs Moving into a TF263 FOB located in Africa,[CLASSIFIED].

38. Post #1598
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,449 Posts
    Factions Controlled by the OP and sometimes other players, and or not directly connected to anyone's factions

U.N/U.N. Peace Keepers - Not controllable/Playable Download {Deployed: France, NYC, India, Italy, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Russia, Australia, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Canada, Japan}

Peoples Liberation Front - Not controllable/Playable (Inactive)

Angel Corp - Wraithcat {Deployed: N/A Faction is hire-able.}
    Yeah, OP controls the UN.. But I'll allow it if it's just background story thing and not something major.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #1599
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,509 Posts
    PGI
    Zephyr
    MCI
    ATP
    And the independent Jap version of ISF.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #1600
    September 2009
    1,630 Posts

Just some F-35 Lightning IIs Moving into a TF263 FOB located in Africa,[CLASSIFIED].
    Autonomous jets? Cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)