1. Post #321
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    I get stuck on "Reciving Data..." and am kicked after a few minutes. Anyone know any solution to this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

2. Post #322
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,715 Posts
    man this game owns

lame:
    was rolling with 3 other dudes, but then came a bleeding bandit and i headshotted him
    the other guys said "why" and killed me
    i thought i was supposed to kill bandits
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,292 Posts
    I'm having such a hard time joining a server. I use six updater and get all of the proper mods but after the server loads and I click "OK" the mission loads and as soon it says, "Receiving Data" I get sent back to the server browser.

No matter what I do; I have noticed that a lot of people don't have BAF or PMC expansions and instead have Lite versions. But I don't assume that would be the reason I can't connect. This is just frustrating me to no end.
    I fixed this by updating my anti cheat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #324
    Gay Member #1
    Dennab
    November 2009
    5,517 Posts
    man this game owns

lame:
    was rolling with 3 other dudes, but then came a bleeding bandit and i headshotted him
    the other guys said "why" and killed me
    i thought i was supposed to kill bandits
    You're just as bad as them for killing someone who could've shot someone in self defence
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #325
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,874 Posts
    Well I can't resist anymore I bought Arma 2 and Arrowhead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    Please help me, I bought ARMA II Combined Operations for this mod and it wont work :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #327
    September 2010
    4,167 Posts
    So, uh, are you supposed to spawn without any weapons or gear in the middle of nowhere?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,231 Posts
    I fixed this by updating my anti cheat.
    How does one go about doing this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #329
    February 2011
    17,715 Posts
    Master server is down, ugh

Edited:

You're just as bad as them for killing someone who could've shot someone in self defence
    i didnt know! was a reflex
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    517 Posts
    Anyone got a link to a guide how to install DayZ on a non steam version, my arma 2 hasnt been installed as I did a re-image of the OS and comes up with no cd key error, but OA runs fine, do i need to get arma 2 working?

11. Post #331
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,783 Posts
    Repost

HELP HELP HELP

Me and two friends were jumped helplessly by two bandits.. We're in need of medical aid. Two of us lives, although unconscious and badly hurt. If someone is near Stary, we'd appreciate if you could bandage us up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #332
    November 2009
    9,281 Posts
    Anyone got a link to a guide how to install DayZ on a non steam version, my arma 2 hasnt been installed as I did a re-image of the OS and comes up with no cd key error, but OA runs fine, do i need to get arma 2 working?
    It requires Combined Operations, so yes.

13. Post #333
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    517 Posts
    Just a correction arma 2 is installed on the PC just not registered on windows

14. Post #334
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,231 Posts
    Repost

HELP HELP HELP

Me and two friends were jumped helplessly by two bandits.. We're in need of medical aid. Two of us lives, although unconscious and badly hurt. If someone is near Stary, we'd appreciate if you could bandage us up.
    I'd be glad to help if I could get this damn server to load up.

15. Post #335
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,908 Posts
    if i know im about to die i eat all my baked beans and drop my gear in some random bush
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #336
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    276 Posts
    i have no idea why, but i get like 30 fps at dayz multiplayer but normally combined operations i get 70 fps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

17. Post #337
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,880 Posts
    I'm stuck on waiting for server response. What's going on? :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #338
    January 2008
    645 Posts
    Servers seem to mess up at the same time every day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

19. Post #339
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,783 Posts

RIP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

20. Post #340
    February 2011
    17,715 Posts
    "Dayz requires CABuildingparts"

dudes? what is this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

21. Post #341

October 2011
    28 Posts
    Hey I wondering does anyone else ever have the error message " BattleEye Corrupt memory #1" whenever they a join a DayZ sever?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Greece Show Events

22. Post #342
    February 2011
    17,715 Posts
    and this too, when i get to the menu:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

23. Post #343
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,715 Posts
    "Dayz requires CABuildingparts"

dudes? what is this
    Be sure you are launching combined ops, not just arma II or operation arrowhead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

24. Post #344
    metromod.net
    April 2010
    2,216 Posts
    Please help me, I bought ARMA II Combined Operations for this mod and it wont work :(
    Maybe you should provide some information of what you've done so far, saying 'it doesn't work' gives us nothing to help you with.

25. Post #345
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,715 Posts
    Hey I wondering does anyone else ever have the error message " BattleEye Corrupt memory #1" whenever they a join a DayZ sever?
    Try reinstalling battleeye
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

26. Post #346
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,231 Posts
    Try reinstalling battleeye
    Apparently it has to do with JayArma2Lib. I had the same issue, and now I'm trying to join a server to see if getting a fix for it worked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    March 2010
    330 Posts
    waiting for server response....

KURWA!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #348
    February 2011
    17,715 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #349
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    This game is amazing. I was wandering around looking for a decent weapon when I got attacked by zombies and was chased out to sea, swam to a tiny island where I'm camped for now.

Welcome to Dayz, may I take your beans sir.
    That should be the thread title if it makes it to v2

30. Post #350
    March 2010
    330 Posts
    I think DE1 server is working, I heard from friend, anyway my in game name is Stribe so don't just come guns blazing or whatever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    411 Posts
    Two guys tried to kill me over in Stary, one with a winchester and the other with an ak74. For whatever reason, they kept missing me which gave me a chance to shoot back. Killed them both and became a bandit. Now I'm having to continue to act in self-defense because people assume all bandits are bad and attempt to kill me on sight, which causes my humanity to endlessly drop. This game man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,574 Posts
    Left my computer on all day today after waking up this morning. still being unconscious.

I come back

Hourglass and "session lost"

On the plus side, my water level has gone down a lot so it's flashing red now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #353
    August 2009
    9,498 Posts
    What are the items required to repair a helicopter and a boat?
    Anyone? I want to make sure I am taking all the parts I need for a boat before I leave.

34. Post #354
    August 2005
    3,000 Posts
    Two guys tried to kill me over in Stary, one with a winchester and the other with an ak74. For whatever reason, they kept missing me which gave me a chance to shoot back. Killed them both and became a bandit. Now I'm having to continue to act in self-defense because people assume all bandits are bad and attempt to kill me on sight, which causes my humanity to endlessly drop. This game man
    Yeah that is a really bullshit part of the bandit system as it stands right now, unless you become a loner who is excellent at avoiding people you will be a bandit for a long time, and you will have an extremely difficult time going along with other people. Makes me wish that you never changed to the bandit model at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #355
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,715 Posts
    Left my computer on all day today after waking up this morning. still being unconscious.

I come back

Hourglass and "session lost"

On the plus side, my water level has gone down a lot so it's flashing red now.
    Did you know you can hit esc and click respawn to suicide?

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,574 Posts
    Did you know you can hit esc and click respawn to suicide?
    I can't access the menu at all. No keys will work. I can't even click "continue" in the session lost window.

37. Post #357
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,715 Posts
    I can't access the menu at all. No keys will work. I can't even click "continue" in the session lost window.
    I'd alt+f4 or end the task if i were you. Perhaps try to get in contact with the dev team to have your character restored or reset.

38. Post #358
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,574 Posts
    I'd alt+f4 or end the task if i were you. Perhaps try to get in contact with the dev team to have your character restored or reset.
    I've already contacted the dev team and I'm awaiting their response. I hope they hurry up and reach mah email? D: I can quit, and then rejoin but end up in the same spot. Hourglass DOES go down, but VERY VERY slowly.

39. Post #359
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    How do you increase humanity?

40. Post #360
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,639 Posts
    How do you increase humanity?
    There should be a few ways. But I know that you can kill bandits and get Humanity.
    I think it will increase over time also, but not sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events