1. Post #7201
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,374 Posts
    Fuck yo alice's

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 26Funny Funny x 4 (list)

2. Post #7202
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,046 Posts
    Guys im starting a trading caravan with some guys. You might see us riding from place to place to trade stuff.
    Enjoy getting killed from place to place yo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 7 (list)

3. Post #7203
    February 2010
    2,210 Posts
    Found a car, no wheels and filled it up. Good but:

Shaking screen (no painkillers)
    5.7k blood
    Blurry as Fuck.

The one time I found something really fucking cool, lol no almost dead. At least I know where it spawns and if I die (which I will), I can always travel there and go on a trip, maybe offer driving services in exchange for food, water etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

4. Post #7204
    February 2009
    1,984 Posts
    This is what I'm hoping Rocket will get to doing, in its current state, DayZ gets fairly boring once you realize it's, spawn, loot, die, and repeat.
    I read somewhere on the DayZ forums that rocket's intentions are to eventually include player-built structures such as watch towers, generators, fences and gates, that kinda stuff.

If that happens, and if server resets don't clear that kinda stuff, then I imagine it would be a good step closer to actual defended towns and camps, allowing those sorts of communities to step up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

5. Post #7205
    RG4
    November 2010
    2,892 Posts
    I read somewhere on the DayZ forums that rocket's intentions are to eventually include player-built structures such as watch towers, generators, fences and gates, that kinda stuff.

If that happens, and if server resets don't clear that kinda stuff, then I imagine it would be a good step closer to actual defended towns and camps, allowing those sorts of communities to step up.
    Then again it can be abused in either hilarious ways or general dickery of one group of player's taking direct control of one the loot zones and killing any player stepping within 1000 meters of "their" town.

Edited:

Oh what my DayZ forum account was deleted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #7206
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,116 Posts
    I was running through the forest found this huge city, i didn't look at a sign, and idk where I am.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #7207
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,537 Posts
    I was running through the forest found this huge city, i didn't look at a sign, and idk where I am.
    Probably Zelenogorsk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #7208
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,125 Posts
    Seriously.

Fuck.

Boats.

I was having a good playthrough earlier. Pretty good gear. My partner and I were going to start using a boat to start transporting goods. Worked alright. Until I tried to get back in the boat to see how much gas we needed and it exploded on me. Killed me instantly.

Later, two more people were in our group. Found a new boat and decided to try again. Our sniper got in to drive aaaand...

It blew him up too. He had an ALICE pack full of blood bags that we were going to stash, plus a CZ that he was really good with.

Fuck boats.

9. Post #7209
    February 2010
    2,210 Posts
    Seriously.

Fuck.

Boats.

I was having a good playthrough earlier. Pretty good gear. My partner and I were going to start using a boat to start transporting goods. Worked alright. Until I tried to get back in the boat to see how much gas we needed and it exploded on me. Killed me instantly.

Later, two more people were in our group. Found a new boat and decided to try again. Our sniper got in to drive aaaand...

It blew him up too. He had an ALICE pack full of blood bags that we were going to stash, plus a CZ that he was really good with.

Fuck boats.
    I'd rather feel up a zombie then go on a boat. Bloody buggy as hell they are.

10. Post #7210
    March 2008
    4,046 Posts
    Me and BeAR!) are playing togeather and found a spare camosuit if anyone wants to join us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

11. Post #7211
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,537 Posts

Ran into another friendly in Cherno.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 28Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #7212
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,116 Posts
    Probably Zelenogorsk
    Alright the layout on a map looks about the same, i felt like I was running for hours and I'm only that far inland?

i'm trying to get to the NW airfield

(only have 7 shots with an enifeild atm)

13. Post #7213
    October 2009
    5,852 Posts
    after wandering arround in the beach for 10 minutes i found a m16

yay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Venezuela Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #7214
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,707 Posts
    Goddamn bikes are fiddly. I tried parking mine in a bush, and it literally did a backflip, damaging the wheels and the hull.

15. Post #7215
    February 2010
    2,210 Posts
    Alright the layout on a map looks about the same, i felt like I was running for hours and I'm only that far inland?

i'm trying to get to the NW airfield

(only have 7 shots with an enifeild atm)
    Ditch the Lee Enfield when you can and get another gun instead. Incredibly loud and is great for Zombie parties.

16. Post #7216
    Glorious GNU/Linux Master Race
    May 2010
    5,705 Posts
    Ditch the Lee Enfield when you can and get another gun instead. Incredibly loud and is great for Zombie parties.
    I fired the enfield in elektro once.

ONCE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #7217
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,593 Posts
    I fired the Enfield in a Elektro about 50 times.

Eventually they stopped coming...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #7218
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,116 Posts
    Found my way to the NW airfield for the first time, there wasn't much there. I did get a m16 will a few clips though, I seen a guy running into the woods and I tried to follow him but it was night time so I lossed him. I tried bluffing him saying that I have a clear shot on him and there was more than just me there.

I logged out once I got to a safe spot because I don't want to die, but I want to get better gear later.

(do alice packs spawn at the airfield?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #7219
    "For I have dined on honey dew..."
    May 2010
    1,238 Posts
    Started a new life and spawned outside cherno.

first thing i did i went to the supermarket and the first thing i found was a pair of night vision goggles...

the first thing i found was one of the most rarest things on the game.... just lying in the supermarket....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #7220
    I AM THE 24TH BEST FLOWSTORM PLAYER!!!!!
    November 2010
    285 Posts
    Just spawned in wilderness then starved and lost an m4a3 CCO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #7221
    HOLY HELL MINIGUN SNARKS
    September 2007
    3,715 Posts
    So me and the posse found a V3S or something (it was a truck) and had some relationship-testing-intensive-moments when our driver drove into Berenzino and alerted the whole town while the other three of us were running around out of ammo into the lumber mill to kill the +50 zombies that came after us. Our driver then met up with us and lost where he parked the fucking truck. We then spent the next hour and a half scavenging the town for supplies then looking for the truck which he parked 1000 meters away from where we where the tosser. However, when we got it, we looted the military base on the soccer field and found three tents fucking stocked with weapons and ammo, and filled the truck with them.

We logged off and told the server were to find the truck so they could get a taste of some weaponry. We logged off in the middle of nowhere - only problem we didn't consider is now we have to walk back to town to find another goddamn vehicle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #7222
    FZE
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,192 Posts
    Anyone interested in trading a Makarov or a Revolver for a 1911? I now have two 1911s and can't find a single bullet for them, meanwhile drowning in Makarov magazines and .45 ACP revolver clips.

My Makarov vanished when I attempted to move it to my backpack without having enough room, so now I just need a sidearm that doesn't use even rarer ammo than my crossbow for when I piss off the horde or these mother fuckin zambies clip through walls with my bolts still stuck in their heads so I can't get them back and have nothing to shoot.

I'll be online around 7PM EST tonight if anyone has a pistol to trade, any server you like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

23. Post #7223
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,601 Posts
    I found two ghillie guys sitting in the church, they had managed to set up tents in there. They both had silenced uzis, and wanted to kill me, but let me sit with them. I asked to look in their tents, and what I found was:
    2 MP5SDs with 2 mags each
    1 M249 SAW with 2 belts
    4 AKS-74Us with 5 mags each
    1 M14 AIM with 1 mag
    12 Grenades
    24 Cola Cans
    18 Bean Cans
    2 Steaks
    And a Flare

There's a reason they sat in the church.
    Shit was insane, they had a band of dudes following them, saying that they were "bodyguards", and gave protection in return for ammo and food. Civilization had come back it seems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

24. Post #7224
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,235 Posts
    I found two ghillie guys sitting in the church, they had managed to set up tents in there. They both had silenced uzis, and wanted to kill me, but let me sit with them. I asked to look in their tents, and what I found was:
    2 MP5SDs with 2 mags each
    1 M249 SAW with 2 belts
    4 AKS-74Us with 5 mags each
    1 M14 AIM with 1 mag
    12 Grenades
    24 Cola Cans
    18 Bean Cans
    2 Steaks
    And a Flare

There's a reason they sat in the church.
    Shit was insane, they had a band of dudes following them, saying that they were "bodyguards", and gave protection in return for ammo and food. Civilization had come back it seems.
    I feel like a hobo with my makarov and 2 cans of beans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #7225
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,125 Posts
    So me and the posse found a V3S or something (it was a truck) and had some relationship-testing-intensive-moments when our driver drove into Berenzino and alerted the whole town while the other three of us were running around out of ammo into the lumber mill to kill the +50 zombies that came after us. Our driver then met up with us and lost where he parked the fucking truck. We then spent the next hour and a half scavenging the town for supplies then looking for the truck which he parked 1000 meters away from where we where the tosser. However, when we got it, we looted the military base on the soccer field and found three tents fucking stocked with weapons and ammo, and filled the truck with them.

We logged off and told the server were to find the truck so they could get a taste of some weaponry. We logged off in the middle of nowhere - only problem we didn't consider is now we have to walk back to town to find another goddamn vehicle
    What server was that? Sounds like you found the same tents me and my partner found. Same town, same military camp and all.

The things were absolutely loaded when we found them. Three or four different AK's that we took. One of the tents even had forty-five other tents in it. That part really helped us establish our own little hiding place.

26. Post #7226
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    OK so a friend gifted me Combined Ops and DayZ is one of the better things I've played in my life.
    Found a Kobra pretty early on. Amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

27. Post #7227
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,125 Posts
    Oh yeah, I just remembered. When I was playing earlier someone with FP tags joined Dallas 28. I was Rex Bosworth. Shouted "FP RESPEC'" at you in chat and you said something back. Dunno who it actually was though.

28. Post #7228
    March 2008
    4,046 Posts
    Oh yeah, I just remembered. When I was playing earlier someone with FP tags joined Dallas 28. I was Rex Bosworth. Shouted "FP RESPEC'" at you in chat and you said something back. Dunno who it actually was though.
    oemg hi there was 3 of us actually (only one got the tag tho)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

29. Post #7229
    --
    August 2009
    2,060 Posts
    That was me my friend, and I said back; "What you chattin'?" It was me and WarRage.

Fucking ninja'd by him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #7230
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,125 Posts
    oemg hi there was 3 of us actually (only one got the tag tho)
    That was me my friend, and I said back; "What you chattin'?" It was me and WarRage.
    Hi guuuuuuuuys

Yeah I was with two friends on Skype and was too busy taking care of our fourth who we picked up during that game. He didn't have a mic, so it was difficult managing the ingame chat and a Steam chat where I was telling him our plans.

Not that I had any idea how to respond to that anyway

31. Post #7231
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,928 Posts
    We found a bike

this is when Dayz was happy, then we got shot :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 23 (list)

32. Post #7232
    May 2011
    2,016 Posts
    bikes are the best thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

33. Post #7233
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,650 Posts
    Might as well share it here.
    Yesterday night i made a nice selection of reactions and sounds from the Breadwinner splicer and made it into a soundboard through the microphone

I can guarantee some golden reactions if you wander around while playing some of these

There are a few other voices you can choose from, this one was the most suiting one imo.
    I could upload the sounds i made
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #7234
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    212 Posts
    Alright, been playing this for a couple of days. Got some decent gear. Would like to hit it up with fellow facepunchers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

35. Post #7235
    FZE
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,192 Posts
    What's the URL again for aligning yourself to the Facepunch squad tag in game? I know I saw it either half a dozen pages back or on page 30 something, but I can't find it now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

36. Post #7236
    October 2009
    5,852 Posts
    great got out of sync again and ended dead again

this is pissing me off
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Venezuela Show Events

37. Post #7237
    February 2010
    5,580 Posts
    Kind of sucks being limited to Arma 2 Free and playing a zombie map that, to be honest, gets boring fast.

I'd buy OA but I have a huge feeling that Combined Operations will be in the sales, so I may as well wait despite how badly I want to play this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #7238
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,601 Posts
    I found the ghillie guys again.

They left the church to go get some stuff for a car, and someone took all their shit.

Their band of goons left too, because they didn't have a source of basic income anymore.

:C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

39. Post #7239
    May 2011
    2,016 Posts
    Wait for host is the new waiting for server response for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

40. Post #7240
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts

Oh, DayZ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)